Tank Alert!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Oct 22, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
Freeman might be the answer. You don't think so, Harry? Might suck for you, if the Vikes start winning.
...LOL....

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Oct 22, 2013
At times like these. the Beatles come to mind.
He blew the game, on Monday night.
Freemans passing, a horrid sight.
He threw them high, he threw them low
at the wrong people, a terrible show.....
We all live in a purple submarine, a purple submarine, a purple submarine
I heard it said, Freemans the man
to lead the Vikings, to promised land.
Now Avant..., is laying low.
his guru status, Has hit a low so so so
please feel free to Opine.....

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
At times like these. the Beatles come to mind.
He blew the game, on Monday night.
Freemans passing, a horrid sight.
He threw them high, he threw them low
at the wrong people, a terrible show.....
I heard it said, Freemans the man
to lead the Vikings, to promised land.
Now Avant..., is laying low.
his guru status, Has hit a low so so so
please feel free to Opine.....
Another Magnum Man ditty. Nobody is laying low.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Are the Vikings ready to give up completely on Christian Ponder? Not sure about the logic?
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Are the Vikings ready to give up completely on Christian Ponder? Not sure about the logic?
How about...if you time it perfectly you can drive underneath a box car on a moving freight train
That kind of logic
Ponder would work on a team with a good offensive line, good running game, weapons at wide receiver, solid defense, and a stout kicking game
Kind of sounds like the next Brett Favre

Location hidden

#26 Oct 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Ponder stinks that's why the owner and GM force Freeman on Frazier. Vikings QB next year will be Freeman, Bridgewater. Hundley or Mariota.

Location hidden

#27 Oct 23, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Another Magnum Man ditty. Nobody is laying low.
You should after that guru statement. also, No I don't think Freeman will be next years QB.

Spring Hill, FL

#28 Oct 23, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Ponder stinks that's why the owner and GM force Freeman on Frazier. Vikings QB next year will be Freeman, Bridgewater. Hundley or Mariota.
Your track record stinks.
Freeman this and that for 2 weeks,go away.
Surprised your in here after being laughed off the map.
Picking college Qb's by the dozen and self promoting the one's that work out,nobody cares.Your Viking track record T.Jackson for starters is you.And you backed it up again this week.Even at the half you predicted huge things for Freeman=you don't know a damn thing.
All you talk about is Qb and that's not talking football.Why be here with that limited inaccurate knowledge???
Harry

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Oct 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Apparently not.

Unless Ponder is diagnosed with Denge Fever today and Cassel starts.

Location hidden

#30 Oct 24, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not.
Unless Ponder is diagnosed with Denge Fever today and Cassel starts.
I think they might get a decent draft pick, if they wanna trade him?

Location hidden

#31 Oct 24, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Your track record stinks.
Freeman this and that for 2 weeks,go away.
Surprised your in here after being laughed off the map.
Picking college Qb's by the dozen and self promoting the one's that work out,nobody cares.Your Viking track record T.Jackson for starters is you.And you backed it up again this week.Even at the half you predicted huge things for Freeman=you don't know a damn thing.
All you talk about is Qb and that's not talking football.Why be here with that limited inaccurate knowledge???
Name something, anything you were right about the vikings or an NFL player since 06? David Isotoner Carr, RosenFAILS, Ponder, Tim out of a job Tebow, to name a few of your bust. Talk about being laughed off the map.
Harry

Hoople, ND

#32 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I think they might get a decent draft pick, if they wanna trade him?
I guess Ponder's broken-off rib is back in place and Freeman still has a concussion.

Everyone in the Vike's organization is auditioning for their job.

I hope they know that.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#33 Nov 1, 2013
Team has completely collapsed since the death of AD's son. At least they were competitive before the tragedy. Well, high draft pick, here we come, worst team record ever in sight, Frazier and Spielman will own two of the three worst records all-time for the vikes, and Spielman owns some stinkers for the Dolphins as well. 1-15, he was the director of player personnel. He built that team, lol.

Location hidden

#34 Nov 1, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Name something, anything you were right about the vikings or an NFL player since 06? David Isotoner Carr, RosenFAILS, Ponder, Tim out of a job Tebow, to name a few of your bust. Talk about being laughed off the map.
and the tooth-less wonder speaks again.

PS - He probably isn't going to speak with a "Fake" Vikings fan. But that is just a guess.
Harry

Hoople, ND

#35 Nov 1, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
Team has completely collapsed since the death of AD's son. At least they were competitive before the tragedy. Well, high draft pick, here we come, worst team record ever in sight, Frazier and Spielman will own two of the three worst records all-time for the vikes, and Spielman owns some stinkers for the Dolphins as well. 1-15, he was the director of player personnel. He built that team, lol.
I think it was Jimmy Johnson, not long ago, who asked "what credentials does Rick Spielman have to be a GM?"

Still waiting on the answer.

QB is just the most glaring weakness. The LB spot was not improved over the off season.

And AP.......wonderful guy, I'm sure. But a lot of cap is devoted to a RB who really does not block or catch. Thanks, Brad Childress.

Frazier and Speilman are at odds. The players can feel it. And its all gonna be flushed in 8 weeks. What a mess.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 1, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Jimmy Johnson, not long ago, who asked "what credentials does Rick Spielman have to be a GM?"
Still waiting on the answer.
QB is just the most glaring weakness. The LB spot was not improved over the off season.
And AP.......wonderful guy, I'm sure. But a lot of cap is devoted to a RB who really does not block or catch. Thanks, Brad Childress.
Frazier and Speilman are at odds. The players can feel it. And its all gonna be flushed in 8 weeks. What a mess.
Well lets look at it from a historical point of view.

Frazier has limited success with the Colts (if memory serves me correctly), but not as a head coach.
Speilmen has a record of Miami and Minnesota. Both less then steller. Maybe its time to get a different GM and leave the coach in place.

your thoughts......

Location hidden

#37 Nov 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Ponder's broken-off rib is back in place and Freeman still has a concussion.
Everyone in the Vike's organization is auditioning for their job.
I hope they know that.
Maintaining fanaticism over any NFL team is tough, especially when you realize there is a 1 in 32, chance at happiness, each season.....
Harry

Hoople, ND

#38 Nov 2, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets look at it from a historical point of view.
Frazier has limited success with the Colts (if memory serves me correctly), but not as a head coach.
Speilmen has a record of Miami and Minnesota. Both less then steller. Maybe its time to get a different GM and leave the coach in place.
your thoughts......
The Wilfs are real estate people.

Spielman? Brad Childress? Tavarus Jackson?

PPPPfffffft.

Only Favre was a key move.

Spielman blew it by reaching for Ponder.......and needs to be

accountable.

Location hidden

#39 Nov 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wilfs are real estate people.
Spielman? Brad Childress? Tavarus Jackson?
PPPPfffffft.
Only Favre was a key move.
Spielman blew it by reaching for Ponder.......and needs to be
accountable.
Accountable - there is a word you don't see people use these days.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 2, 2013
Magnum Man II needs to be Accountable. He was a Ponder lover and thought the reach Spielman made for the often injured inaccurate flopp of a QB was a spectacular move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A year after discontent, Adrian Peterson happy ... Wed Magnum Man II 2
News Teddy Bridgewater's development is Vikings' big... Tue Magnum Man II 2
News Minnesota Vikings: Examining the options at cen... Tue Magnum Man II 6
News Vikings send another signal that Cordarrelle Pa... May 9 Laughing Bear Fan 9
Draft Thoughts May 3 Magnum Man II 22
News German WR Moritz Boehringer drafted by Vikings May 2 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Shuffling the O Line May 1 Magnum Man II 2
More from around the web