of 4
Next Last
Harry

Park River, ND

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Ponder(rib) Doh-kay.
Peterson (hammy) Doh-kay.
Kalil ?

And a guy off the waiver wire is the new starting QB.

A couple years ago, should've tanked at Redskins to get RG3.

Taking no chances this time.

Protect players with trade value......aim to lose.

Embrace the suck Indeed.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Harry wrote:
Ponder(rib) Doh-kay.
Peterson (hammy) Doh-kay.
Kalil ?
And a guy off the waiver wire is the new starting QB.
A couple years ago, should've tanked at Redskins to get RG3.
Taking no chances this time.
Protect players with trade value......aim to lose.
Embrace the suck Indeed.
A guy off waier staring rb? Where is the guy everybody said was so good the man name Gerhart.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>A guy off waier staring rb? Where is the guy everybody said was so good the man name Gerhart.
Avant, read the title "Tank Alert". They don't start the best players if they are attempting to get the #1 draft pick next year.

Get with the program.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>A guy off waier staring rb? Where is the guy everybody said was so good the man name Gerhart.
besides he said QB not RB.....get with the program.
Harry

Park River, ND

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
<quoted text>besides he said QB not RB.....get with the program.
Avant. Sees what he wants to see.

I don't see any reason to keep Spielman.

He still thinks HIS job is safe!

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Freeman might be the answer. You don't think so, Harry? Might suck for you, if the Vikes start winning.
Harry

Park River, ND

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
Freeman might be the answer. You don't think so, Harry? Might suck for you, if the Vikes start winning.
Too many other problems.

Secondary sucks, no LBs, poor pass rush.

Still running Brad Childress' playbook.

Freeman can't fix all that.

They are 1-4 en route to 4-12.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many other problems.
Secondary sucks, no LBs, poor pass rush.
Still running Brad Childress' playbook.
Freeman can't fix all that.
They are 1-4 en route to 4-12.
Isn't Childress' playbook the Andy Reid playbook? Nearly every packer is hurt. QB matters. finding one is key. i am not sure on Freeman, but i am keeping an open mind.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Watch how good the team plays behind a QB teammates have confidence in. I know Freeman is good. He is no Geno Smith but he can throw.

Speaking of Geno Smith. One day he will be the best QB in football.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 20, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Avant. Sees what he wants to see.
I don't see any reason to keep Spielman.
He still thinks HIS job is safe!
At this point in time, I'm not sure anybody has a safe job. Definitely Coaching staff or Speilmen.

However, tanking makes perfect sense. We don't have a home field to play on (its a college field if my memory is correct). We need to rebuild our defense (secondary in particular). We need to tweek the Offense (Offensive line mainly). Only special teams is doing a good job. We have a lot of variables on the plate that means low expectations. Not to mention injuries.

Davenport, FL

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Jimmy wants to trade Peterson for picks.That has been laughed off by knowlegable professionals.
Why it was just last week Dan Marino admitted without a running game or defense over his entire career,HE NEVER HAD A CHANCE.
H.Smith probably out for the year,X.Rhodes has a ankle sprain and will be out,plus they take a month to 6 weeks.Best two DB's are done.LB minus Greenway are average.To bad for D.Bishop,we needed him back in form.
But hey,
B leaguer Jimmy and his laughable knowledge proves his useless crap every day.
As we all know Avant has drafted every Qb in the league.
And he still talks like this,
QB QB QB QB
what
QB qb qb qb
B leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 21, 2013
Childress wrote:
Jimmy wants to trade Peterson for picks.That has been laughed off by knowlegable professionals.
Why it was just last week Dan Marino admitted without a running game or defense over his entire career,HE NEVER HAD A CHANCE.
H.Smith probably out for the year,X.Rhodes has a ankle sprain and will be out,plus they take a month to 6 weeks.Best two DB's are done.LB minus Greenway are average.To bad for D.Bishop,we needed him back in form.
But hey,
B leaguer Jimmy and his laughable knowledge proves his useless crap every day.
As we all know Avant has drafted every Qb in the league.
And he still talks like this,
QB QB QB QB
what
QB qb qb qb
B leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
You're still miffed Spielman pulled the plug on your franchise QB which means since 06 not one of your suggested QB's have starting jobs. Geno Smith is more of the same with me I'm a QB maker you know that fact.

Davenport, FL

#13 Oct 21, 2013
You'll never find a post that I said draft Ponder,just a thread that says,"it looks like Ponder or Dalton."
Now,
I exposed your school grade Qb picking months ago.Plus all your guys.0 S.B.'s
Jimmy everybody graduated to "A" forums,you've been left behind in the "B" forum and for good reason.
You have 0 value.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 21, 2013
Childress wrote:
You'll never find a post that I said draft Ponder,just a thread that says,"it looks like Ponder or Dalton."
Now,
I exposed your school grade Qb picking months ago.Plus all your guys.0 S.B.'s
Jimmy everybody graduated to "A" forums,you've been left behind in the "B" forum and for good reason.
You have 0 value.
Your last QB standing Brady Quinn was cut today. It must feel horrible to be your age and have your lack of football knowledge.
Harry

Edinburg, ND

#15 Oct 21, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point in time, I'm not sure anybody has a safe job. Definitely Coaching staff or Speilmen.
However, tanking makes perfect sense. We don't have a home field to play on (its a college field if my memory is correct). We need to rebuild our defense (secondary in particular). We need to tweek the Offense (Offensive line mainly). Only special teams is doing a good job. We have a lot of variables on the plate that means low expectations. Not to mention injuries.
It is a very curious mess.

I have to think that Zigi and Little Dick Spielman and Frazier are not on the same page.

Maybe not even in the same LIBRARY!

Zigi needs to fire everyone.......then hire a big-name GM and tell him only one thing: "Fix this f*ckin thing".
Harry

Edinburg, ND

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Avant wrote:
Watch how good the team plays behind a QB teammates have confidence in. I know Freeman is good. He is no Geno Smith but he can throw.
Speaking of Geno Smith. One day he will be the best QB in football.
The Kiss Of Death for Geno Smith.

Avant, why do you do this to these guys?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 21, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kiss Of Death for Geno Smith.
Avant, why do you do this to these guys?
Smith is going to be such a new york jets star Elton John will rewrite his song calling it Geno and the jets.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 21, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Smith is going to be such a new york jets star Elton John will rewrite his song calling it Geno and the jets.
There ya go again......you don't know football and you don't know music.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#19 Oct 22, 2013
I saw Freeman lashing out at players and the looks he got. He thought he was God's gift and he sucked. This is how not to win a team over. He is history before he even started. avant curse lives on.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Stubby wrote:
I saw Freeman lashing out at players and the looks he got. He thought he was God's gift and he sucked. This is how not to win a team over. He is history before he even started. avant curse lives on.
Lashing out might work if the team cared.
Put yourself in their shoes
Already out of the playoffs and the prospect of 2 years of playing outside in Minnecrapolis...
You would quit too
Zygi's options as I see them are either London or LA. Move there with a boatload of draft-picks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer music thread 4 min Avant 32
News Adrian Peterson sets goal to rush for 2,500 yar... Sun Avant 1
Adrian Peterson, Vikings restructure contract Jul 24 Purple Faithful 5
News Sharper sentencing in federal sexual assault ca... Jul 23 Fart news 4
News Innovative roof makes Minnesota stadium lighten... Jul 20 Fart news 2
News Making the Leap, No. 2: Teddy Bridgewater Jul 19 GBPmies 9
News Teddy Bridgewater Only 4th Best NFC North QB Sa... Jul 17 Fart news 42
More from around the web