NFL: Cordarrelle Flash Patterson of M...

NFL: Cordarrelle Flash Patterson of Minnesota Vikings on Randy Moss, Percy Harvin and Greg Jennings

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Aug 24, 2013, titled NFL: Cordarrelle Flash Patterson of Minnesota Vikings on Randy Moss, Percy Harvin and Greg Jennings. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Cordarrelle Patterson has a habit of making a splash. In his only year with the Tennessee Volunteers he racked up a college record 1,858 all-purpose yards, and his white tuxedo, bow tie, braces and multicoloured belt turned heads on draft day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2013
Patterson is a playmaker.Glad to have him on my team.He seems to be allot farther ahead than teams thought he was.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2013
I agree I had him as draft pick I did a lot of studying on him I also thought it would be good to have a him on my fantasy team It's alway good to put a rookie on your team. He turn out to be rookie of the year & if he isn't getting the yards You can always sit him.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#3 Aug 24, 2013
It's always a good idea to put a rookie on your fantasy team that you think has a chance at being rookie of the year. Be it offensive or defensive. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Memorial Day Sun Magnum Man II 1
News A year after discontent, Adrian Peterson happy ... May 25 Magnum Man II 2
News Teddy Bridgewater's development is Vikings' big... May 24 Magnum Man II 2
News Minnesota Vikings: Examining the options at cen... May 24 Magnum Man II 6
News Vikings send another signal that Cordarrelle Pa... May 9 Laughing Bear Fan 9
Draft Thoughts May 3 Magnum Man II 22
News German WR Moritz Boehringer drafted by Vikings May 2 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web