Minnesota Vikings 2013: Why Do People...

Minnesota Vikings 2013: Why Do People Seem to Hate Christian Ponder?

There are 10 comments on the BleacherReport story from May 10, 2013, titled Minnesota Vikings 2013: Why Do People Seem to Hate Christian Ponder?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Christian Ponder has received more hate than any other quarterback in the NFL that doesn't wear a New York Jets jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2013
I don't hate Christian Ponder. He has to prove he can do the job and he's yet to do it.

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2013
Yeah he'll never match Tavaris Jacksons stats.

This article was all about being pro-Ponder. Still you don't get it.
D Man

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 11, 2013
Ponder has a noodle for a arm. Also if he was any other color, his ass would have been out on the street. Spielman says Ponder had more to do with last year success/playoff berth than Peterson. Leslie "Uncle Tom" Frazier a Joke ass,for a coach. I'm 50/50 on Spielman, though he is getting a little loopy with his comments. In all seriousness you sign a back up for, Manning, Brady, Wilson, RG3, Bree's, get where I'm going with this. Ponder you bring in "COMPETITION" period. Spielman eas a dumb ass and took him @ 12, now he's trying to save face. Listen if you tell someone who has issues, or problems, that they don't and every thing is O.K. Well he'll run his non throwing ass out their on Sundays and continue to think every thing is totally alright. Lynn Swan, Jerry Rice, and Randy Moss in his prime couldn't help this joke,of a Q.B. and oh by the way Tavarus "T-Jack" Jackson was stellar compared,to this guy. T Jack never had this type of unwavering support even when he sucked. Get me Gruden in here as coach, he won't be babying that loser plus hell get an fair assessment. Finally bring in a real G.M. Who don't always have to be the smartest tool in the room.(4-12) 2014 season, no balls Frazier fired, and Ponder will suck again.
D Man

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 11, 2013
Who wants to be pro Ponder when he's a loser, and always will be a loser. "stop dreaming and trying to fit a square,peg in a round hole.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#5 May 11, 2013
D Man wrote:
Ponder has a noodle for a arm. Also if he was any other color, his ass would have been out on the street. Spielman says Ponder had more to do with last year success/playoff berth than Peterson. Leslie "Uncle Tom" Frazier a Joke ass,for a coach. I'm 50/50 on Spielman, though he is getting a little loopy with his comments. In all seriousness you sign a back up for, Manning, Brady, Wilson, RG3, Bree's, get where I'm going with this. Ponder you bring in "COMPETITION" period. Spielman eas a dumb ass and took him @ 12, now he's trying to save face. Listen if you tell someone who has issues, or problems, that they don't and every thing is O.K. Well he'll run his non throwing ass out their on Sundays and continue to think every thing is totally alright. Lynn Swan, Jerry Rice, and Randy Moss in his prime couldn't help this joke,of a Q.B. and oh by the way Tavarus "T-Jack" Jackson was stellar compared,to this guy. T Jack never had this type of unwavering support even when he sucked. Get me Gruden in here as coach, he won't be babying that loser plus hell get an fair assessment. Finally bring in a real G.M. Who don't always have to be the smartest tool in the room.(4-12) 2014 season, no balls Frazier fired, and Ponder will suck again.
Time to go do your Social Studies homework son..........quit playing around on the computer..........leave that to the adults..........
purple power

Dallas, TX

#6 May 11, 2013
Ok, Does Man. It is all race. Got it. Vikes hated Moon, Cunningham, and Culpepper.

“Reigning Draft and QB Guru.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 May 12, 2013
purple power wrote:
Ok, Does Man. It is all race. Got it. Vikes hated Moon, Cunningham, and Culpepper.
Can't say that. Avant loves young black tight ends! Oh, and QBS too!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 May 12, 2013
D Man wrote:
When Spielman said that he was referring to the last 4 games not the whole year.It is somewhat true.

“Expect No Mercy”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#9 May 12, 2013
D Man wrote:
D Man? More like D-Bag Racist!

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#10 May 13, 2013
Magnum Man II wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say that. Avant loves young black tight ends! Oh, and QBS too!
He doesn't love the fat ones. They have to be slim and firm. That is Avant's favorites. Also they don't have to be black as he loves Aaron Rodgers. But that's ok because I get the feeling Rodgers likes those same firm tight ends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports: Vikings' Phil Loadholt To Retire At 30... Jul 27 Stubby 2
RIP Denny Green Jul 22 Magnum Man II 1
News New Minnesota Vikings stadium to host X Games i... Jul 21 Magnum Man II 2
News Psychic's prediction: 'Brett Favre will win the... (Aug '10) Jul 8 Fixated on Bradys... 36
I'm glad he is not a Viking anymore....... Jul 6 Magnum Man II 8
Vikings Fans... Jul 4 Magnum Man II 1
Happy Fathers Day Jun '16 Magnum Man II 1
More from around the web