Vikings Assistant GM George Paton Sco...

Vikings Assistant GM George Paton Scouts Teddy Bridgewater Tonight

There are 1 comment on the TheVikingAge story from Oct 11, 2013, titled Vikings Assistant GM George Paton Scouts Teddy Bridgewater Tonight. In it, TheVikingAge reports that:

Earlier today in conjunction with the news that Christian Ponder was more effectively benched rather than the team hiding behind the fact he had a rib injury, TVA caught wind of the fact via Rick Bozich's twitter feed that Vikings Assistant GM George Paton would be on hand to watch Teddy Bridgewater of the Louisville Cardinals square off against ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheVikingAge.

Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 11, 2013
If the Vikings want Bridgewater, they should trade Allen and Peterson for draft picks, abandon the run, and make Ponder use only the shotgun for every offensive snap of the game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jerick McKinnon: I'd draft myself for fantasy f... 12 min Avant 10
News Charles Johnson isn't getting complacent 56 min Avant 33
News Vikings' Jeff Locke still seeking consistency Thu Fart news 11
Have You Drafted Your Fantasy Football Team Jul 1 Skidrow Wilson 18
News NFL notebook: Agent confident Giants will exten... Jun 29 Stiff fart wind 2
Josh Robinson gets stupid on twitter Jun 29 Spielman 20
bears will suck Jun 28 Skidrow Wilson 6
More from around the web