Vikings: Joe Webb waits. Christian Po...

Vikings: Joe Webb waits. Christian Ponder plays. Fans boo.

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities story from Nov 7, 2012, titled Vikings: Joe Webb waits. Christian Ponder plays. Fans boo.. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Vikings quarterbacks, from left, Christian Ponder, Joe Webb and McLeod Bethel-Thompson share a laugh during training camp in Mankato.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Lee Barron

Helena, MT

#1 Nov 8, 2012
We were at the Seattle debacle... Row 1 on the 48 yrd line behind the Vikigs bench... WTF
We have great potential... but not with Ponder
Why can all of the other rookie QB's actually throw the ball but Ponder can't. The other rookies don't have to start out throwing 5 yard passes and then work their way up to 10, 20, 30, 40 yard passes. There is something wrong here... he should have been able to accurately throw passes just to get into the draft.

Get a new QB... and bench Ponder for Webb now... make a decission Ziggy for crying out loud.

Bye-the-way... who can I send the bill to for our $600.00 seats, gas, motels rooms... this is not what we paid for

Please straighten this out Vikes... we have great loyalty and hope for you
The Excuse Machine

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Lee Barron wrote:
We were at the Seattle debacle... Row 1 on the 48 yrd line behind the Vikigs bench... WTF
We have great potential... but not with Ponder
Why can all of the other rookie QB's actually throw the ball but Ponder can't. The other rookies don't have to start out throwing 5 yard passes and then work their way up to 10, 20, 30, 40 yard passes. There is something wrong here... he should have been able to accurately throw passes just to get into the draft.
Get a new QB... and bench Ponder for Webb now... make a decission Ziggy for crying out loud.
Bye-the-way... who can I send the bill to for our $600.00 seats, gas, motels rooms... this is not what we paid for
Please straighten this out Vikes... we have great loyalty and hope for you
Ponder isn't even a rookie any more--that was last year
Refund

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Send your bill to the Ponder Noodle Arm Foundation....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Plunder throws about as well as a furby...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings loaded with talent at wide receiver 1 min Magnum Man II 5
News Danielle Hunter shines in Vikings' drills 52 min Fart news 8
News Vikings' DE Everson Griffen insists 'sky is the... Mon Fart Update 2
Summer music thread Sat GBPmies 71
News Mike Wallace aims for more than deep throws wit... Jul 29 Avant 1
News Adrian Peterson sets goal to rush for 2,500 yar... Jul 29 Avant 4
Adrian Peterson, Vikings restructure contract Jul 24 Purple Faithful 5
More from around the web