Vikings: Veteran QBs won't ice rookie Bridgewater

Jun 5, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TwinCities

Vikings quarterbacks Matt Cassel, left, and Christian Ponder watch the action during the team's minicamp in Eden Prairie on Wednesday, April 30, 2014.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2014
viking nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Nice to hear that Bridgewater was 11 of 14 Best QB stats on the day Happy Vikes fan here :) I hear that Manziel had 3 INTs Two was a pick 6.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Our franchise QB NFL insiders They were very impressed with Brodgewater

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

There you go again Fake Vikings Fan;

1) The article never said that NFL insiders were impressed with Bridgewater.
2) You (as usual) misspelled Bridgewater (Brodgewater).
3) He missed 2 of 3 days practice, that don't impress me much.
4) The article was on how Cassel and Ponder are helping Bridgewater. Did you even read the article?

just another "self-promotion" on your part. When are you going to learn, we don't care about you. It's the team were concerned with.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

lol I know the artcle said Cassel & Ponder was helping Bridgewater but did you see their facial expression They sure didn't look like two guys that was happy to help. I seen some worry in their faces

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Magnum Man II wrote:
There you go again Fake Vikings Fan;
1) The article never said that NFL insiders were impressed with Bridgewater.
2) You (as usual) misspelled Bridgewater (Brodgewater).
3) He missed 2 of 3 days practice, that don't impress me much.
4) The article was on how Cassel and Ponder are helping Bridgewater. Did you even read the article?
just another "self-promotion" on your part. When are you going to learn, we don't care about you. It's the team were concerned with.
Looks like I did it again. I'm adding Bridgewater to my growing list of QB's who make it from college to the pro's. RG3, Newton, Kaepernick, Tannehill and I still have great hope in Andy Dalton. My word seems to be the bridge to greatness for college QB's.,

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Avant wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like I did it again. I'm adding Bridgewater to my growing list of QB's who make it from college to the pro's. RG3, Newton, Kaepernick, Tannehill and I still have great hope in Andy Dalton. My word seems to be the bridge to greatness for college QB's.,
I'm glad you think so, because you are the only one.

1) RG3PO I would not count him as "great" just yet. Has he even had a really good season yet?
2) Newton, Kaepernick and Tannehill I think anybody (and for the most part) everybody knew they were going to be good.
3) But you've yet to provide a hidden gem that has came out of nowhere and been great.
4) You've yet to apply your QB greatness to the Vikings. In fact Tavaris Jackson,
Duante Culpepper and Josh Freeman were all busts that you said were going to be great.

So in closing, as you stand in a room alone on your pedestal patting yourself on the back. Remember to turn out the light when you leave. Because in fact, you've done nothing great in your research and have found nothing great in your endevour.

Your just the Fake Vikings Fan that you've always been and shall always be. Oh and your crown looks more like a dunce cap to me!
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

viking nation wrote:
lol I know the artcle said Cassel & Ponder was helping Bridgewater but did you see their facial expression They sure didn't look like two guys that was happy to help. I seen some worry in their faces
Simply Stupid.

This is by far one of the dumbest posts I have ever read from you or anyone else EVER. I can’t even begin to explain how sad and completely stupid it is to you because you are so sad and completely stupid.“Worry on their faces”? Give me a break! You are such an ass clown! Like you have any god damn idea what was happening when the picture was taken or how those guys feel when that picture happened. How would you know if they like helping or not based on a random photo taken "god knows when" and "while god knows what" was happening. Ponder could have just farted for all you know. Cassel could be talking about an STD issue for all you know, while Ponder is appologizing for passing it to him! They could be talking about disco music! The only thing we do know is you don't know shit, so stop making shit up!

It is not like the caption read “Ponder and Cassel look worried while watching Bridgewater complete 35 of 35 for 35 TDs during practice” You are such an F’ing DOLT!
You are by far the world’s biggest wishful thinking dipshit…. Or you are rtarded… you take your pick.
What a bunch of SHIT! Just like you were riding all over Ponders balls last year…. How did that turn out for ya?

I’ll give you some advice numbnuts… less homerism and make believe and more reality
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

IIf you look at the two, " their facial expression" You would see what I am talking about Packers fan. We all know your here to knock anything & everything said. He never has real self opinion of any subjuct. Hay are you going to make your asinine bet next Wow To dumb to be able to read a persons facial expression. Anyone can see the two are not happy campers in that picture :)
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply Stupid.
This is by far one of the dumbest posts I have ever read from you or anyone else EVER. I can’t even begin to explain how sad and completely stupid it is to you because you are so sad and completely stupid.“Worry on their faces”? Give me a break! You are such an ass clown! Like you have any god damn idea what was happening when the picture was taken or how those guys feel when that picture happened. How would you know if they like helping or not based on a random photo taken "god knows when" and "while god knows what" was happening. Ponder could have just farted for all you know. Cassel could be talking about an STD issue for all you know, while Ponder is appologizing for passing it to him! They could be talking about disco music! The only thing we do know is you don't know shit, so stop making shit up!
It is not like the caption read “Ponder and Cassel look worried while watching Bridgewater complete 35 of 35 for 35 TDs during practice” You are such an F’ing DOLT!
You are by far the world’s biggest wishful thinking dipshit…. Or you are rtarded… you take your pick.
What a bunch of SHIT! Just like you were riding all over Ponders balls last year…. How did that turn out for ya?
I’ll give you some advice numbnuts… less homerism and make believe and more reality
lol WOW You have no football knowledge do you? talk about a dumb answer lol WOW Try again your good at draging a subjuct out. Packers fan your a guy that talks though your ass Bend over & smile for everyone :)
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

viking nation wrote:
IIf you look at the two, " their facial expression" You would see what I am talking about Packers fan. We all know your here to knock anything & everything said. He never has real self opinion of any subjuct. Hay are you going to make your asinine bet next Wow To dumb to be able to read a persons facial expression. Anyone can see the two are not happy campers in that picture :)
You make things up that are just incredibly stupid and hilarious. This is one of the funniest I am glad you want to keep talking about it. I think it is great how you think you have magic powers to “read people” from a photo but have no idea what was taking place during the photo or when or why it was taken.
Simple.
Try and follow along jackass.
1. You do NOT know what was happening while this picture was taken. You have no clue.
2. You do NOT know what they are talking about
3. Not one damn thing can be seen about their “facial expressions” or “body language” gives any indication how they “feel” about helping Bridgewater or any indication “they are worried” about something.
4. Is is very simply a picture of 2 QBs just standing around, when? Why? Their feeling? Are all completely unknown. Like I said earlier…. It could be ANYTHING they are talking about or feeling.
5. You do NOT know shit.
6. I know you do NOT know shit. So does everyone else here.
7. I have to list things in number lists for you because you have trouble following along. I hope this helps.
8. I understand you are too dumb to understand what I am saying.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

viking nation wrote:
I can prove you are a dumbass and I was right that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Wanna here it? It is REALLY funny after your last tough guy comments! REALLY funny!

I set you up. Because I can and because it is funny to me.

So here it is as FACT!

If they are not happy and worried in that picture (as you claim) it actually has NOTHING to do with Bridgewater. NOTHING.
That picture where you THINK you can read "their facial expressions" was taken April 30, 2014.
That was during vikings mini camp at Winter Park prior to the draft May 8th !!!!

Oooooooops! I guess you missed that! LMFAO!!!

Now tell me smart guy, how in the f*ck Cassel and Ponder "look worried or unhappy" about Bridgewater at mini camp April 30, 2014 when after all Bridgewater was not drafted by the vikings until May 8, 2014? Impossible isn’t it.

Do you know understand why I said you are dumb now? I hope so.

Maybe they have "special" powers like you and knew Bridgewater would be drafted.

OR like I said...

You do NOT know what the F**K you are talking about.

LMFAO!!!!
I knew the whole time it was older picture!---- It says in the caption or you can check the picture properties to see when it was taken, I only waited for you to TRY and talk smart again and let you make a complete ass of yourself again!!!!!!

LMFAO!!! You never let me down

Your “reading” of people’s faces is as bad as your reading comprehension. Now get back in your hole! LOL!
viking nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

You know im right Packers fan Im always right. This is why you carry on the way you do. I know you might be mystified by it But You can read peoples emotions.. Maybe Your insensitive or just to dumb, I would say latter lol. Let me teach you like I did last year. A new study shows that certain types of reading can actually help you improve your sensitivity well in your case IQ :) it's by a Cambridge professor Simon Baron-Cohen.look it up , It sure couldn't hurt you.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

LMFAO!!! How dumb are you? I don’t know how to explain it any simpler to you. Maybe you are too stupid to understand it, probably the case once again.
Follow the time line ezg. Bridgewater was NOT a viking when the picture was taken. So Cassel and Ponder can’t be “worried” or “fear” Bridgewater as you suggested from their facial expressions.
I can try again using numbers for you.
1. The picture of Cassel and Ponder was taken BEFORE the draft -- April 30
2. Bridgewater was Drafted – May 8 (after the picture was taken)
3. The so called “expressions on their faces” you are trying to read are NOT “worry” or “fear” about Bridgewater. Or any unwillingness to help out Bridgewater.
4. Bridgewater was NOT yet drafted by the vikings when the picture of Cassel and Ponder was taken for this article.
If you can’t understand this simple concept I can’t help you.
LMFAO!!! How dumb are you? I don’t know how to explain it any simpler to you. Maybe you are too stupid to understand it, probably the case once again.
Follow the time line ezg. Bridgewater was NOT a viking when the picture was taken. So Cassel and Ponder can’t be “worried” or “fear” Bridgewater as you suggested from their facial expressions.

3. The so called “expressions on their faces” you are trying to read are NOT “worry” or “fear” about Bridgewater. Or any unwillingness to help out Bridgewater.

4. Bridgewater was NOT yet drafted by the vikings when the picture of Cassel and Ponder was taken for this article.

“Expect No Mercy”

Since: Jun 09

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

GBPmies wrote:
I can try again using numbers for you
This is some funny stuff!! Epic smackdown, too bad the one being smacked doesnt realize it.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

ProCynic wrote:
<quoted text>This is some funny stuff!! Epic smackdown, too bad the one being smacked doesnt realize it.
It is really tough to explain things to viking nation. He usually never gets it no matter how simple I make it for him. If he does ever get it I think he would just leave this thread alone and move on without admitting how big of a dipsh** he was. No that he needs too of course... that would be stating the obvious.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

So viking nation...

Could you please explain how you are able to read the facial expressions of Cassel and Ponder as “worried” and “scared” over Bridgewater in the picture shown, when the picture was actually taken before (taken April 30) Bridgewater joined the vikings (drafted May 8). It sounds IMPOSSIBLE to me! It sounds like BS!

OR….This sounds like some interesting science fiction stuff you got going on! Do you have “special powers” or are you just “Special Ed”?

I vote Special Ed
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

So viking nation...? What happened here?

Did you figure out your stupidity?
Do you know understand that April comes before May?(2nd grade stuff)

Do understand why we laughed at you here?
Lmfao! I can try to explain it again. Maybe we could have a Skype call and do it in real time... it could help you.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Theres no need to reply to the needness babbling I know you can read a persons emotions.. Ponder has said he had his chance Also said he's the odd man out & that Bridgewater looks good throwing the ball Looks very strong & that he's very accurate That's it's only matter of time before he takes over the job. That picture tells this same story. Case closed.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

viking nation wrote:
Theres no need to reply to the needness babbling I know you can read a persons emotions.. Ponder has said he had his chance Also said he's the odd man out & that Bridgewater looks good throwing the ball Looks very strong & that he's very accurate That's it's only matter of time before he takes over the job. That picture tells this same story. Case closed.
RETARD. The picture was taken BEFORE bridgewater joined the vikings so you can't read jack sh*t from the picture about how they feel about bridgewater! WAKE UP!

You can not read thier emotions about bridgewater as you claimed you could since bridgwater was not a viking yet. get it?
Quit being a loser and READ the damn caption.... Do you know whata caption is?

How god damn mother F'n stupid can you be?
Why can you NOT underdtand April came before May = the picture came before bridgewater was a viking?

You must be the stupidest SOB on this planet!!! Damn you an your infinate stupidity. I am amased you are this dumb... I knew you were but HOLY SH*T!!!! You are not even worthy of responding to now.... You are just to fuck*ing god damn stupid! That is all I can say about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Search the Minnesota Vikings Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrian Peterson May Sit Out Entire Preseason 1 hr Spielman 14
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon 19 hr Spielman 41
Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance Tue Spielman 8
I'm back again Mon Green gay fagers 1
There Might Be A Big Problem With Minnesota Vik... Jul 24 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings News and Links, 7/24 Jul 24 Laughing Bear Fan 1
NFL Roundtable: Teddy Bridgewater vs. Johnny Ma... Jul 24 Spielman 9
•••
•••