At Seahawks L
At Packers L
Bears L
At Ravens L
Eagles W
At Bengals L
Lions L
Yesssss, a lousy 2 wins.

We are at a time where the Vikes are in a very good division in a very good conference with a brutal schedule. I'd like to be wrong but we have a running game and little besides. Down by one point or more we are screwed.

Your thoughts..........

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

@ Lion - W
@ Bears - L
Browns - W
Steelers - L
Panthers - W
@ Giants - L
Packers - L
@ Cowboys - W
Redskins - L
@ Seahawks - L
@ Packers - L
Bears - W
@ Ravens - L
Eagles - W
@ Bengals - W
Lions - W

Yes 8 - 8 season. But here is the kicker. I say we actually play better this year then last. But the reason for the lesser record is that were playing better teams this year.

your thoughts.....
Harry

Drayton, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Magnum Man II wrote:
@ Lion - W
@ Bears - L
Browns - W
Steelers - L
Panthers - W
@ Giants - L
Packers - L
@ Cowboys - W
Redskins - L
@ Seahawks - L
@ Packers - L
Bears - W
@ Ravens - L
Eagles - W
@ Bengals - W
Lions - W
Yes 8 - 8 season. But here is the kicker. I say we actually play better this year then last. But the reason for the lesser record is that were playing better teams this year.
your thoughts.....
Agree, BRUTAL schedule. And Ponder needs to get above the Mendoza line.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

@ Lion - L
@ Bears - L
Browns - W
Steelers - L
Panthers - L
@ Giants - L
Packers - L
@ Cowboys - L
Redskins - L
@ Seahawks - L
@ Packers - L
Bears - L
@ Ravens - L
Eagles - L
@ Bengals - L
Lions - W

2 wins if that it depends how good the Lions are. Magnum Man Harry and I have the Vikings in the Teddy Bridgewater race next year.
Harry

Drayton, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Avant wrote:
@ Lion - L
@ Bears - L
Browns - W
Steelers - L
Panthers - L
@ Giants - L
Packers - L
@ Cowboys - L
Redskins - L
@ Seahawks - L
@ Packers - L
Bears - L
@ Ravens - L
Eagles - L
@ Bengals - L
Lions - W
2 wins if that it depends how good the Lions are. Magnum Man Harry and I have the Vikings in the Teddy Bridgewater race next year.
Minnesota has to get out of Minnesota Mode and really go after a Franchise player.....Johnny Football, some way, somehow.

P.S. Beating the Browns? Iffy.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Minnesota has to get out of Minnesota Mode and really go after a Franchise player.....Johnny Football, some way, somehow.
Nobody will make Johnny f**kup their franchise QB unless he proves he can throw from the pocket and most important be a team guy. Bridgewater, Brett Hundley are the 2 QB's NFL teams will drool over in next years draft.

Manziel is a 2nd round draft pick so every team will pass on him at least once.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Vikings want Manziel he will be there when we draft. All the Vikings need is a QB for instance. Trade any QB in our division for Ponder, we would be the best team in the NFC north.

I don't know that Manziel can throw good enough to be a great NFL QB.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
You get you wish if if were up to this mock.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1725744-20...
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

At Lions W
At Bears L
Browns W
Steelers W
Panthers W
At Giants L
Packers L
At Cowboys W
Redskins L
At Seahawks L
At Packers W
Bears W
At Ravens L
Eagles W
At Bengals W
Lions W
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

I have the Vikes Beating the lions both games. I don't see a major change in the team from last year. So the outcome should still be the same. On the Bears game I have the Vikes spliting games losing the first & winning the second. I don't think the Bears will win both They usually end up with a lot of injuries That cost them games at the end of the season.. Vikes Browns game I have the Vikes winning. The Browns are a improved team this year & should win more games then last But their not as strong as the Vikes... Vikes Steelers I have the Vikes winning a tuff game at home. A Vikes loss to the Giants. Vikes Packers I have the Vikes spliting games like last season. The Packers have not improved other then drafting a running back & the lost both tackles LT & RT I see them losing the second game. I don't see the Packers LT & RT playing at a top level of play all season long.. Vikes Cowboys, Vikes win I think the Vikes always play a great game when playing the Cowboys.. A Vikes loss to the Redskins. Vikes still havnt learned to stop their hybrid read-option offense Vikes Seahawks same goes with Vikes can't stop the read- option. A Vikes loss to the Ravens Its hard to win in that Raven stadium. Vikes Eagles I have a Vikes win By then Vick should be out with a injury. Vikes Bengals I have a Vikes win The Bengals have many of their play out for the season & the season hasn't started The team is hurting now & it will only get worse by end of the year. I have the Vikes with a 10-6 season same as last year....That's my predictions Whats your thoughts?
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

On the Bengals That should read The Bengales have many( players )out fo the season
Shamed

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Harry wrote:
At Lions L
At Bears L
Browns L
Steelers L
Panthers W
At Giants L
Packers L
At Cowboys L
Redskins L
At Seahawks L
At Packers L
Bears L
At Ravens L
Eagles W
At Bengals L
Lions L
Yesssss, a lousy 2 wins.
We are at a time where the Vikes are in a very good division in a very good conference with a brutal schedule. I'd like to be wrong but we have a running game and little besides. Down by one point or more we are screwed.
Your thoughts..........
Don't think the vikings will beat the Panthers or Eagles. No Winfield to strip sack running QB's, but what do I know. What I think based on no QB:
At Bears L
Browns W
Steelers L
Panthers L
At Giants L
Packers L
At Cowboys L
Redskins L
At Seahawks L
At Packers L
Bears L
At Ravens L
Eagles L
At Bengals L
Lions W
We're bound to win when the year is over to make sure we do not get a franchise QB & maybe somehow frazier gets 5 wins. Irritating in a year with three franchise QB's and the DE of the decade coming out.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

I think last season people was saying the same thing about the Vikes Being lucky to win 5 games & look how they proved them wrong. The Vikes Beat some very strong team last season. 49ers / Houston / the Packers. Peterson didn't win them game by himself, It was a team effort. The team is better this year I think. With Bishop & Greenway Both being strong players. Winfield Didn't cover he lost a few steps. He was cut from the Seahawks because he could no longer keep up with the receivers & he knew it. This is why he made the decision to retire & not look for some other team to join up with.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

The Vikes secondary isn't any worse off then last season without Winfield. Maybe they will miss his leadership but as far a coverage, It can't get much worse then it was last season.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Harry wrote:
At Lions L
At Bears L
Browns L
Steelers L
Panthers W
At Giants L
Packers L
At Cowboys L
Redskins L
At Seahawks L
At Packers L
Bears L
At Ravens L
Eagles W
At Bengals L
Lions L
Yesssss, a lousy 2 wins.
Your thoughts..........
Harry,this isn't 2010.The team is much improved.Qb is everybody's concern.
With that said,
we split in our division,3-1 in AFC north.3-1 NFC east.Lost,Seattle,win Carolina.10-6
And that prediction is on everybody on every team being healthy.Your best doing weekly predictions,that way everybody knows the injury report,plus who's having a bad year from a player stand point.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

viking nation wrote:
At Lions W
At Bears L
Browns W
Steelers W
Panthers W
At Giants L
Packers L
At Cowboys W
Redskins L
At Seahawks L
At Packers W
Bears W
At Ravens L
Eagles W
At Bengals W
Lions W
10 wins?? The Browns are the only team we will be favored against.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

viking nation wrote:
I think last season people was saying the same thing about the Vikes Being lucky to win 5 games & look how they proved them wrong. The Vikes Beat some very strong team last season. 49ers / Houston / the Packers. Peterson didn't win them game by himself, It was a team effort. The team is better this year I think. With Bishop & Greenway Both being strong players. Winfield Didn't cover he lost a few steps. He was cut from the Seahawks because he could no longer keep up with the receivers & he knew it. This is why he made the decision to retire & not look for some other team to join up with.
At every position we match up better than every team in our division except for the QB position. QB is the most important player on the team. Good QB means good team. If Ponder is so good why don't we hear anything positive about him in the media?

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Since 06,Avant has never predicted more than a 3 win season.And nobody cares.09 proved we have a fraud in a Viking forum.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Childress wrote:
Since 06,Avant has never predicted more than a 3 win season.And nobody cares.09 proved we have a fraud in a Viking forum.
AGAIN you made that up JUST like when you said I Emailed you. THE TRUTH will set you FREE. That's John 8:32
Harry

Park River, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Harry,this isn't 2010.The team is much improved.Qb is everybody's concern.
With that said,
we split in our division,3-1 in AFC north.3-1 NFC east.Lost,Seattle,win Carolina.10-6
And that prediction is on everybody on every team being healthy.Your best doing weekly predictions,that way everybody knows the injury report,plus who's having a bad year from a player stand point.
My predictions are pessimistic. I hope I'm wrong.

Things do change week to week, you are right.

I hope Ponder busts out his A game. If he has one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Search the Minnesota Vikings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MCM 2014 Community Mock Draft: The Minnesota Vi... 2 hr viking nation 1
**** 1st Round Draft Pick Is ***** 6 hr viking nation 30
Tom Savage 8 hr viking nation 32
2014 NN community mock draft: With the 8th pick... Wed Lito 1
Darren Sharper: Ex-Viking challenging his no-ba... Apr 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings 2014 draft preview: Quarterback Apr 15 viking nation 1
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... Apr 15 viking nation 10
•••
•••