The next Dan Marino

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#102 Sep 7, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text>No their is a big comparison with the two, It being Young played for two years with Tampa Bay & they gave up on him because of his number of INTs & low passing yards, Much like Ponder to date. Ponder's first two years was even better then Youngs two years with Tampa Bay as far as stats are & because of Ponder's INTs & low passing yards fans are ready to give up on Ponder after only two years of play. Just as Tampa Bay fans did with Young.
Young didn't have the greatest back in football history in Tampa like Ponder does. The reason he played so bad in Tampa is no talent. You know great offensive talent makes a great QB and viceversa. When Young got to san francisco with great talent he became a hall of famer.

What do you think Rodgers, Manning, Brady, RG3, Newton, Wilson, Kaepernick would do with the great Adrian Peterson to play fake too? They would be UNSTOPPABLE and you know that.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#103 Sep 7, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Young didn't have the greatest back in football history in Tampa like Ponder does. The reason he played so bad in Tampa is no talent. You know great offensive talent makes a great QB and viceversa. When Young got to san francisco with great talent he became a hall of famer.
What do you think Rodgers, Manning, Brady, RG3, Newton, Wilson, Kaepernick would do with the great Adrian Peterson to play fake too? They would be UNSTOPPABLE and you know that.
Did Ponder have great offensive talent I don't think so / Lets take a look - He didn't have any kind of a front line in his first year, He didn't have a any good receivers to throw to other then Harven. & sure you can say Ponder has Peterson But wherewas Peterson in the first 5 games of last season he had one game over a 100 yards & where was Peterson in Ponder's midseason slump. I didn't see him winning the game for the Vikes then. OK Now lets look at Young with Tampa Bay To start with Young couldn't take the Job from a ageing Steve DeBerg. His WRs Keven House he had over a 1000 yards receiving in 1981 & 1984 & had 803 yard the year Young was drafted. A pretty good receiver I would say. WR Gerald Carter in 1984 had 816 yards receiving But when Young was draft in 85 he only had 557 yards. Like the Vikes Tampa didn't have a front line in Youngs first year. Tampa Bay Did have a good RB in James Wilder, in 1984 he ran for 1,544 yards & had 13 TDs in 1985 he ran for 1,300 yard & had 10 TDs Thats a good RB to me I 've got to say. The comparison of that Tampa Bay team & the Vikings are almost identical Right down to the Fans wanting to let Steve Young go & Vikings fans wanting the release Ponder.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#104 Sep 8, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text>exactly a debate is fun & we don't always have to agree. Stubby thing is belittling, No debating.
Belitting?? Of course I belittle you.Anyone who claims false military service, claims to have won a medal of honor, gets called out on it then changes his login name to hide like a little coward deserves to be belittled. You are the lowest form of scum and aren't worth my time to talk football with. I save that for people with honesty and integrity, both of which you know nothing about. I do have the time to belittle you and will never back off. So to save yourself tears and hurt feelings just leave. You aren't wanted here.

Spring Hill, FL

#105 Sep 8, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I don't listen and form my opinion on what media says like you. Geno Smith with be the best QB in Jets history. Since 06 you know my QB history. If Topix had a hall of fame for QB picks I would be first ballot.
The thread says Dan Marino,no flip flopping Jimmy.
Yes you would be 1st ballot,Tavarius Jackson put you there.
The bottom looking up.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#106 Sep 8, 2013
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Belitting?? Of course I belittle you.Anyone who claims false military service, claims to have won a medal of honor, gets called out on it then changes his login name to hide like a little coward deserves to be belittled. You are the lowest form of scum and aren't worth my time to talk football with. I save that for people with honesty and integrity, both of which you know nothing about. I do have the time to belittle you and will never back off. So to save yourself tears and hurt feelings just leave. You aren't wanted here.
I seen all your post to anyone that doesnt agree with you. Avant for one hasn't said or done anythig to you other then give his opinion & you don't agree with him & because you don't agree with him look how your actions are to him. You have no other excuses other then you don't agree with what he has said. This isn't a person I care to be friendly with. You may not forgive but you should learn to let things go that you can't forgive & grow up.

Location hidden

#107 Sep 8, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>The thread says Dan Marino,no flip flopping Jimmy.
The bottom looking up.
I'm trying to be nice to you so Why do you keep doing this to yourself? 1. At least Jackson is wanted and still in the league.
2.Tebow, Carr CUT Brady Quinn is backing up Geno Smith, What a kick in YOUR HEAD!
3. CASEClosed!
4. i LOVE THIS GAME tOpIx!

Yorktown, VA

#108 Sep 8, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text> I seen all your post to anyone that doesnt agree with you. Avant for one hasn't said or done anythig to you other then give his opinion & you don't agree with him & because you don't agree with him look how your actions are to him. You have no other excuses other then you don't agree with what he has said. This isn't a person I care to be friendly with. You may not forgive but you should learn to let things go that you can't forgive & grow up.
Not about avant it is about your lies. Why don't you grow up and admit the truth.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#109 Sep 8, 2013
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating yourself on this subjuct & I can see why your angry Stubby & I know it's something that's hard to forget let alone forgive. I can't do anything about that. It's now up you if you want to hold that over me or not. Myself I try to let everything go at the end of the day. Its not worth digging up a old can of worms. We all have lot in commom if you can get past what makes you angry. But that's your choice & sometimes it harder to forgive & forget for some people then others.

Yorktown, VA

#110 Sep 8, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text>You keep repeating yourself on this subjuct & I can see why your angry Stubby & I know it's something that's hard to forget let alone forgive. I can't do anything about that. It's now up you if you want to hold that over me or not. Myself I try to let everything go at the end of the day. Its not worth digging up a old can of worms. We all have lot in commom if you can get past what makes you angry. But that's your choice & sometimes it harder to forgive & forget for some people then others.
Go away ezg. So sick of your lies and fake holy roller bus.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#111 Sep 8, 2013
Stubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away ezg. So sick of your lies and fake holy roller bus.
Guy go look at the game, You sound like a little punk kid. hehehe......... VIKINGS HO!

Yorktown, VA

#112 Sep 13, 2013
Replied to another post addressed to ezg. Either you can't resist answering or you are too stupid to realize it was a trap to once again prove you are ezg. Thanks for proving you are and for showing us how stupid you are. Go away you liar.

Yorktown, VA

#113 Sep 13, 2013
Geno Smith, avant's next Dan Marino threw 3 picks no TDs and had a stellar 27.6 QB rating. The avant QB curse strikes again.

Location hidden

#114 Sep 22, 2013
Geno Smith said to be the best QB in Jets history is going off today.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#115 Sep 22, 2013
Wow Smith had 331 yards passing & Two TDs nice game. Avant these guys are as wrong about Geno Smith as they are about Cam Newton He had three TDs today. I don't think they ever been right Heve they been?
viking nation

Madera, CA

#116 Sep 22, 2013
Tebow is a good QB lol But no one in the NFL wants him & they don't know why not. lol Their always wrong But knock everyone Wow prize idiots

Yorktown, VA

#117 Sep 22, 2013
How's it smell up there. Since nobody likes a liar all you can do is crawl up the clueless ones butt.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#118 Sep 22, 2013
Stubby wrote:
How's it smell up there. Since nobody likes a liar all you can do is crawl up the clueless ones butt.
And no likes a belittling bitch like you :) You kow where your going even me praying for you isn't going to help. Just to be perfectly clear, it is not my desire that you roast in hell. That is obviously your desire. I will not tell you that "Jesus loves you just the way you are…" because that is a lie. God desires us to be reconciled to Himself — to become friends instead of enemies. But, He will not force your submission and obedience. If you have an insatiable desire to burn in hell for eternity, He will grant your desire. Only your foolish pride stands between you and an eternity in the presence of God.
Here’s the interesting thing, one day you will agree with me! One day you will bow at Jesus’ feet along with the rest of the world. You can bow before Him now and receive eternal life, or you can bow before Him later and receive eternal damnation. Either way, you’ll be bowing with me. See you there!.........
hehehe

Yorktown, VA

#119 Sep 23, 2013
Whaaaawhaaaa go get a tissue you crybaby.

Location hidden

#120 Sep 23, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>The thread says Dan Marino,no flip flopping Jimmy.
The bottom looking up.
Childress I did it again didn't I. Everybody is saying Geno Smith is the Jets franchise QB they just don't know he will be the best in Jets history.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#121 Sep 23, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Childress I did it again didn't I. Everybody is saying Geno Smith is the Jets franchise QB they just don't know he will be the best in Jets history.
That you did Avant My hat is off to you . For sure you know your quarterbacks unlike Chlidress & his buddys. I can't say I ever seen them be right & I've been looking way back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to play Dec 4 Procynic 2
***Vikings/Cowboys*** Dec 1 Purple Faithful 14
Coach Z on IR? Nov 30 Magnum Man II 1
***Vikings/Lions, and Thanksgiving*** Nov 28 Magnum Man II 11
News Running back Bishop Sankey signed to Minnesota ... Nov 28 Stubby 2
Cardinals @ Vikings Nov 24 Purple Faithful 20
News Vikings cut struggling kicker Blair Walsh Nov 20 Hacksaw Smithers 2
More from around the web