The next Dan Marino

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#81 Aug 11, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>EVERY QB I discovered YOU said would be a flop. That's all I need.
Dude!!!!!!!!!!
I exposed your elementary game.The blue chippers coming out,you talk forever about.Nobody cares and there not Vikings.Why?Because there off the board.
Next up..........
You mention the next 6 to 10 Qb's.,look for NFL QB's on the bubble,either through play,age,money.Once there drafted you make rtard claims about them.An example:Smith/Sanchez.Kaeperni ck/Smith.
T.Jackson/Brad Johnson.Skelton/any Card starter.Yates/Schaub
and almost everybody else.
It's all you do,name everybody,make stupid claims/roll the dice.
You talk nothing else and mostly put my team down.
Your a child,playing little child games.
You don't know a damn thing.
And then that little misguided child (ezg)your hurting him.

Spring Hill, FL

#82 Aug 11, 2013
By the way Jimmy.
next time you enter my house..........KNOCK 1st.
And then say excuse me Sirrrrrrrrrr.
Then you can start being stupid
AGAIN.
Emmitt Staffeld

Ashburn, VA

#83 Aug 11, 2013
The lar gest free onl ine dating site free video chat, send and receive m essages and flirts free over 10 millions members had to share http://tinyurl.com/les2est

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#85 Aug 25, 2013
Avant wrote:
Geno Smith is the closes I have seen to Dan Marino in all my years of scouting QB's. Last year I said Matt Barkley was the best QB in college football. I was wrong Geno Smith is.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

thank god it's only PRESEASON and not a "very important game in his career".

PEEEEEYEEEWWWW!!!!!

Spring Hill, FL

#86 Sep 5, 2013
Avant wrote:
Geno Smith is the closes I have seen to Dan Marino in all my years of scouting QB's. Last year I said Matt Barkley was the best QB in college football. I was wrong Geno Smith is.
tick tick tick

Spring Hill, FL

#87 Sep 5, 2013
And..........Marino peaked in 1984,his 2nd season.
The clock is counting down,I sense a Jimmy head bashing the likes of T.Jackson.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Location hidden

#88 Sep 6, 2013
Childress wrote:
And..........Marino peaked in 1984,his 2nd season.
The clock is counting down,I sense a Jimmy head bashing the likes of T.Jackson.
I don't listen and form my opinion on what media says like you. Geno Smith with be the best QB in Jets history. Since 06 you know my QB history. If Topix had a hall of fame for QB picks I would be first ballot.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#89 Sep 6, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I don't listen and form my opinion on what media says like you. Geno Smith with be the best QB in Jets history. Since 06 you know my QB history. If Topix had a hall of fame for QB picks I would be first ballot.
I think Sanchez won the starting job this year. Geno looked pretty bad in that Giants game throwing 3 INTs. He looked like a lost rookie in that game, He couldn't read the defense to save his life. He looked much like Ponder did in pre-season not being able to read a defense. I think if Shanscez hadn't hurt his throwing shoulder Geno Smith would be sitting now. A good QB would have won the starting job over Sanchez. I think RG3 would have won the starting job Dont you? I would also say if Sanchez was as bad as last season Sure The Coaches would have no choice but to throw in Geno as the starter But that's a far cry from saying he will be the best QB in Jets history even if no QB has had a great history for the Jets.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#90 Sep 6, 2013
Avant What I don't get is Why do you knock Ponder for throwing INTs & for not being able to read defense but yet Geno that has done the same You say he will be the best QB in Jets history? I don't get it.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#91 Sep 7, 2013
Too funny. The liar has called out avant on his BS trashing of Vikings QB. Avant always trashes Vikings players while giving credit to similar players on other teams. It just shows what a fake fan he really is.

Location hidden

#92 Sep 7, 2013
viking nation wrote:
Avant What I don't get is Why do you knock Ponder for throwing INTs & for not being able to read defense but yet Geno that has done the same You say he will be the best QB in Jets history? I don't get it.
Geno is a rookie still wet behind the ears breath smelling of breast milk. Ponder is a veteran who the great Bob Seger penned one of the all time songs about {still the same) moving game to game some things never change.

Location hidden

#93 Sep 7, 2013
Stubby wrote:
Too funny. The liar has called out avant on his BS trashing of Vikings QB. Avant always trashes Vikings players while giving credit to similar players on other teams. It just shows what a fake fan he really is.
What you don't understand is DEBATE is fun. We don't have to agree.

As for our QB and the Vikings. Like Howard Cosell was known and hated for... I tell it like it is.

Location hidden

#94 Sep 7, 2013
viking nation wrote:
<quoted text>I think Sanchez won the starting job this year. Geno looked pretty bad in that Giants game throwing 3 INTs. He looked like a lost rookie in that game, He couldn't read the defense to save his life. He looked much like Ponder did in pre-season not being able to read a defense. I think if Shanscez hadn't hurt his throwing shoulder Geno Smith would be sitting now. A good QB would have won the starting job over Sanchez. I think RG3 would have won the starting job Dont you? I would also say if Sanchez was as bad as last season Sure The Coaches would have no choice but to throw in Geno as the starter But that's a far cry from saying he will be the best QB in Jets history even if no QB has had a great history for the Jets.
Geno was playing on a bad ankle noticeably limping. You can't make up all the excuses you make up about Ponder and not notice Geno's limp!

RG3 was a top 5 QB's in the NFL last year he is better than Geno your comparisons are wrong. When healthy Geno is better than Sanchez and Sanchez is better than Ponder.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#95 Sep 7, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>What you don't understand is DEBATE is fun. We don't have to agree.
As for our QB and the Vikings. Like Howard Cosell was known and hated for... I tell it like it is.
exactly a debate is fun & we don't always have to agree. Stubby thing is belittling, No debating.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#96 Sep 7, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Geno was playing on a bad ankle noticeably limping. You can't make up all the excuses you make up about Ponder and not notice Geno's limp!
RG3 was a top 5 QB's in the NFL last year he is better than Geno your comparisons are wrong. When healthy Geno is better than Sanchez and Sanchez is better than Ponder.
I am pretty sure many said Geno Smith would be the first pick in the draft. Most of the so called experts had him going in the first round. He droped to the second round after seeing he knew nothing about NFL play. & some then said Geno will never make it in the NFL. I am looking now for the page by CBS sport news.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#97 Sep 7, 2013
viking nation

Madera, CA

#98 Sep 7, 2013
viking nation

Madera, CA

#99 Sep 7, 2013
This guy above said Geno did not show an understanding of concepts on the white board ) The film room is a big part of the game in the NFL If a QB doesn't understand what the coaches are showing on the white board it's going to be a long time before Geno will be a best QB in jets history. This is Ponder's third year Geno will take more time then three years if he can't even understand whats being showed to him on the white board. The Jets play Tampa Bay that loves to send blitzing LBs & safetys Geno wont be able to read their D He isn't ready & wont be fo some time. Ponders has had only 28 starts He like Steve Young need's time to understand NFL defensive schemes. IF you read all that's said on Geno Smith he may never understand it. I know you go on what experts have said about Ponder so why not with Geno?

Location hidden

#100 Sep 7, 2013
viking nation wrote:
This guy above said Geno did not show an understanding of concepts on the white board ) The film room is a big part of the game in the NFL If a QB doesn't understand what the coaches are showing on the white board it's going to be a long time before Geno will be a best QB in jets history. This is Ponder's third year Geno will take more time then three years if he can't even understand whats being showed to him on the white board. The Jets play Tampa Bay that loves to send blitzing LBs & safetys Geno wont be able to read their D He isn't ready & wont be fo some time. Ponders has had only 28 starts He like Steve Young need's time to understand NFL defensive schemes. IF you read all that's said on Geno Smith he may never understand it. I know you go on what experts have said about Ponder so why not with Geno?
There were naysayers on every QB ever drafted.

As for your Young, Ponder comparison there is none. Ponder is playing exactly how experts thought he would play. Young ended his career in the hall of fame they way expert thought. Youngs ceiling was the hall of fame Ponder's is a backup project.

You Childress Tarkenton are the only people who thought anything of Ponder. Childress has one foot on Ponder's bandwagon and the other foot on a banana peel.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#101 Sep 7, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>There were naysayers on every QB ever drafted.
As for your Young, Ponder comparison there is none. Ponder is playing exactly how experts thought he would play. Young ended his career in the hall of fame they way expert thought. Youngs ceiling was the hall of fame Ponder's is a backup project.
You Childress Tarkenton are the only people who thought anything of Ponder. Childress has one foot on Ponder's bandwagon and the other foot on a banana peel.
No their is a big comparison with the two, It being Young played for two years with Tampa Bay & they gave up on him because of his number of INTs & low passing yards, Much like Ponder to date. Ponder's first two years was even better then Youngs two years with Tampa Bay as far as stats are & because of Ponder's INTs & low passing yards fans are ready to give up on Ponder after only two years of play. Just as Tampa Bay fans did with Young.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 August 2017 20 hr Magnum Man II 5
News Zimmer brings Vikings rookies in early for more... Tue BringsPhartz 2
Summer music thread 2017 Jul 22 Fartgum Man II 17
News Teddy Bridgewater doing field drills without a ... Jul 16 HowPhartz 5
Why do the Vikings suck so much balls? Jul 13 Foot phartts 28
News MICHAEL FLOYD TESTS POSITIVE for ALCOHOL...Duri... Jul 13 During phart 2
News What to make of the Peterson-less Vikings Jul 12 WePhartz 4
More from around the web