Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Avant wrote:
Geno Smith is the closes I have seen to Dan Marino in all my years of scouting QB's. Last year I said Matt Barkley was the best QB in college football. I was wrong Geno Smith is.
so why isnt he with the [url=http://americanfootballfi lms.com/alphabetical-list-of-n fl-teams/]minnesota vikings[/url]?

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it uncanny how after putting my name behind a college quarterback only than do they turn into Hiesman and have NFL coaches drooling.
Still willing to back Geno Smith for the Heisman. Speak now or forever shut your trap.

Told you earlier that the most outstanding player is the one who can win games when the chips are down. Smith can't. But AJ McCarron can. If Klein stays hobbled for a game or two McCarron takes home the Heisman. If Klein comes back it's a tight two man race Could come down to performances in Big 12 and SEC championship games.

In either case your boy Smith is out of the running. He also won't be the first QB selected. Barkley is still a more pro ready QB because of the offense run at USC.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Klein gets picked off multiple times by Baylor. Down he goes in the Heisman race. Aj McCarron fails to come up big against Texas A&M. Down he goes too.

But about that A&M win over Bama. Johnny Manziel aka Johnny Football found a spotlight game in which to shine. He also lost early which voters tend to forget over big wins later. He is now in the lead to take home the Heisman.

Where is Avant's boy Geno Smith? He's still racking up big stats. He's now up to 5 losses. He reads a stat line and proclaims the next sliced bread while I actually watch games and see who the real deal is.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Jimmy Jim failed a long,long,time ago.He's been dropped from my roster.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Childress wrote:
Colin Kaepernick from Nevada is all I have to say.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Childress wrote:
King me. BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

In the history Of Topix Minnesota Vikings nobody has picked more college to pro superstar QB's.
I predict Colin Kaepernick is now the starting QB of the San Francisco 49ers
Harry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Avant wrote:
In the history Of Topix Minnesota Vikings nobody has picked more college to pro superstar QB's.
I predict Colin Kaepernick is now the starting QB of the San Francisco 49ers
Yeah. After a game against a Bear team with no Cutler and Ehrlacher with no knees.
We've seen the "Eric Hipple" effect dozens of times.

Last year Tebow was on a run. Cam Newton had some good games.

Harbaugh will start Colin. But he is a newcomer and a lot of rust will show through.

I predict Avant will crown another QB with a good game as the next big thing within 2 weeks.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. After a game against a Bear team with no Cutler and Ehrlacher with no knees.
Harbaugh will start Colin. But he is a newcomer and a lot of rust will show through.
I predict Avant will crown another QB with a good game as the next big thing within 2 weeks.
I won't gloat but a perfect passer rating from RG3 closes any case on my QB bona fides. Remember back in the day, Muhammad Ali's Greatest of All-time line? We could be seeing that in me in college to pro QB's in this forum.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
He moves on to the next big thing QB faster than he moves on to his next favorite man ho.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Avant wrote:
Geno Smith is the closes I have seen to Dan Marino in all my years of scouting QB's. Last year I said Matt Barkley was the best QB in college football. I was wrong Geno Smith is.
Actually,
T.Jackson.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I'm not backing down. Geno Smith will be the best QB in Jets history.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Another failed Avant prediction,
in a series of failed predictions.
The Jets will be drafting a Qb in the next draft.

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Childress wrote:
Another failed Avant prediction,
in a series of failed predictions.
The Jets will be drafting a Qb in the next draft.
Gets outplayed by Sanchez and gets hurt just running.

Off to a great start.

Guy should have a street named after him.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Avant wrote:
I'm not backing down. Geno Smith will be the best QB in Jets history.
To pick a guy that was picked as late as Kaepernick to take over as starter is pretty good I will say. I don't have any problem giving you credit, Nice prediction. I can't say Geno Smith is the closes I have seen to Dan Marino. Dan Marino was one of the all time greats & I really don't think Smith will be, Not with this core of receivers the Jets have. Geno Smith every well could be the Jets best QB I mean Joe Namath didn't have the best career 68 wins, 71 losses and 4 ties, in his 132 career starts he was 64644, In his career he threw 173 touchdowns, 220 interceptions, You can see he wasn't a great QB, he was ranked number 96 on The Sporting News.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Geno Smith has had a good Camp No INTs in Camp. & he was doing good in this pre-season game up to the time he was hurt. Sanchez also looked good in this pre-season game. If Smith is going to take over as starter this year Sanchez would need to play a lot worse then he did the other night. But give it time the fans will push for it after Sanchez blows his first game. If Smith can last through the season without injury I Don't think the Jets will go after a Rookie QB in the next draft. They will sign a Vet, hay maybe it will be Rivers:)

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

viking nation wrote:
<quoted text>To pick a guy that was picked as late as Kaepernick to take over as starter is pretty good I will say. I don't have any problem giving you credit, Nice prediction. I can't say Geno Smith is the closes I have seen to Dan Marino. Dan Marino was one of the all time greats & I really don't think Smith will be, Not with this core of receivers the Jets have. Geno Smith every well could be the Jets best QB I mean Joe Namath didn't have the best career 68 wins, 71 losses and 4 ties, in his 132 career starts he was 64644, In his career he threw 173 touchdowns, 220 interceptions, You can see he wasn't a great QB, he was ranked number 96 on The Sporting News.
Jimmy picks every Qb coming out of college,he then looks at Qb's on the bubble and talks it up.As a crazy person,your football comments are an embarrassment.You should research how many times he is wrong,over 6,000 times he has made disturbed Qb comments,which he won't discuss.That's a serious #,all will back it,you can research it.But your stupid,anyway.
But we have come to realize how F'd you are from the Hargrove thread.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy picks every Qb coming out of college,he then looks at Qb's on the bubble and talks it up.As a crazy person,your football comments are an .You should research how many times he is wrong,over 6,000 times he has made disturbed Qb comments,which he won't discuss.That's a serious #,all will back it,you can research it.But your stupid,anyway.
If I was you Childress after making your claims about Tebow & some of your other football comments. I wouldn't be talking about football embarrassments. For real guy your no one to talk about anyone.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

viking nation wrote:
<quoted text> If I was you Childress after making your claims about Tebow & some of your other football comments. I wouldn't be talking about football embarrassments. For real guy your no one to talk about anyone.
As a Jackson fan,you've proven your stupidity.Tebow crushes your Qb and proved it already.
Stop being a sore loser.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy picks every Qb coming out of college,he then looks at Qb's on the bubble and talks it up.As a crazy person,your football comments are an embarrassment.You should research how many times he is wrong,over 6,000 times he has made disturbed Qb comments,which he won't discuss.That's a serious #,all will back it,you can research it.But your stupid,anyway.
EVERY QB I discovered YOU said would be a flop. That's all I need.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••