The next Dan Marino

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#21 Sep 30, 2012
Anddddddddddddddddddddddd another thing.
Barkley lost a game already.
Tyler Wilson has concussion issues and Arkansas is a mess this year anyway.
So avant goes to #3 qb projection and lies his ass off.
fraud
Grade FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I'm getting my whipping stick out and smacking Jimmy silly.
Go to your room and stay there little boy.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#22 Sep 30, 2012
Avant was big Denard Walker fan. Why is he not backing him anymore? Oh that's right another big stats guy who avant thinks has a cute butt has fallen on his face.

I don't follow the media I actually watch games. The guy who impresses me is Aaron Murray from Georgia. He runs the same pro style the Matt Stafford ran.

Also unlike avant I actually watched the WVU-Baylor game and saw more than just a stat line. I saw Nick Florence also looking pretty good. Problem with both is run the spread. Last few years have shown some spread QBs can do ok, but GMs still look for a pro style QB.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Location hidden

#23 Oct 1, 2012
I overheard Dan Patrick saying he doesn't want to hear about anybody on Geno Smith bandwogon after his eyepoping 600 yard 8 touchdown masterpiece. He said if your were on his bandwongon before September 29 2012 you can talk.

Saturday Sep 22 2012 Avant, Smith bandwongon day.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 1, 2012
Stubby wrote:
Avant was big Denard Walker fan. Why is he not backing him anymore? Oh that's right another big stats guy who avant thinks has a cute butt has fallen on his face.
I don't follow the media I actually watch games. The guy who impresses me is Aaron Murray from Georgia. He runs the same pro style the Matt Stafford ran.
Also unlike avant I actually watched the WVU-Baylor game and saw more than just a stat line. I saw Nick Florence also looking pretty good. Problem with both is run the spread. Last few years have shown some spread QBs can do ok, but GMs still look for a pro style QB.
Never even mentioned Denard Walker in my topix history. I say enough stuff without you making things up. What I did say was Cam Newton was the greatest rookie of alltime, I was wrong. RG3 looks like he is the best rookie of alltime and Gino Smith, who I have watched every snap this year, will be the first pick in the draft.
Over-Inflated Stats

United States

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Both teams scored more than their Basketball team would have....

Yorktown, VA

#26 Oct 1, 2012
Sorry worng name. Denard Robinson Michigan
GBPmies

Finland

#27 Oct 2, 2012
LMAO!

I predicted Avant would start talking about Geno Smith 4 months ago.

All I had to was find the most talented African American QB in next years draft. Avant loved Culpeper, TJax, Cam, RGIII, and of course now as I predicted Geno Smith.

For a so called “Guru” he is extremely predictable. I am sure he will go on about how he “discovered” him as if he was a nobody and we had no idea who this kid was before he jumped on the bandwagon. What an rtard!

Location hidden

#28 Oct 2, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
LMAO!
All I had to was find the most talented African American QB in next years draft. Avant loved Culpeper, TJax, Cam, RGIII, and of course now as I predicted Geno Smith.
For a so called “Guru” he is extremely predictable. I am sure he will go on about how he “discovered” him as if he was a nobody and we had no idea who this kid was before he jumped on the bandwagon. What an rtard!
Show me your prediction we have archives. To be as good as I have been on quarterbacks you have to be color blind. 3 heismans in a row. That can't be beat.

Davenport, FL

#29 Oct 2, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
LMAO!
LOL
plus nobody has been interested in Heisman predictions.

Davenport, FL

#30 Oct 2, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Show me your prediction we have archives. To be as good as I have been on quarterbacks you have to be color blind. 3 heismans in a row. That can't be beat.
TJ,Culpepper,Skelton,Yates.Plu s you wanted McNabb in purple and hate Kolb in Ariz.,who by the way is keeping your loser benched.Should we talk about all the NFL qb's you've been knocking,who are now producing?
Stop trying to find a Qb.
Jimmy
Jimmy
Jimmy
HAHAHAHAHA still a munchkin of a guru.

Location hidden

#31 Oct 2, 2012
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>TJ,Culpepper,Skelton,Y ates.Plus you wanted McNabb in purple and hate Kolb in Ariz.,who by the way is keeping your loser benched.Should we talk about all the NFL qb's you've been knocking,who are now producing?
Stop trying to find a Qb.
Jimmy
Jimmy
Jimmy
HAHAHAHAHA still a munchkin of a guru.
I fell into being a prolific Heisman analyst, originally I was looking for a vikings QB and it led to the greatest 3 years stretch in TOPIx history for quarterback prognostication.

John RED Skelton will be starting qb for the cardinals before Tim Tebow starts for the Jets.

Davenport, FL

#32 Oct 2, 2012
let's do the math.
TJ-5,000 wrong calls and ridiculous projections.
Culpepper winning a S.B. in Miami and street name-1,000 wrong calls and put you in laughing stock 1st place.
Tebow-division winner and playoff winner,you had him as TE,1000 wrong calls.
100's of bad quotes on the Manning's,Grossman.
picking top 10 Qb's in the draft with 1,000 post=1,000 bad calls because your desperate and playing the odds.
Not realizing every Qb the Vikings could of picked up to replace TJ=PRICELESS.
Quinn is getting 1st team reps in KC.
Jimmy
you score a minus 9290 post or in laymen terms your Viking forum contribution is zero.
Jimmy I have a Jersey for you,#00.
You also score in the red for talking about enemy Qb's that you want to see beat the Vikings.
I score you as #1 Viking troll and award you another Jersey saying the same.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#33 Oct 2, 2012
Geno Smith is not as good as Luck, RG3, etc. Neither is Barkley. Probably a QB will go #1, but they are not the next Dan Marino. There are very few college teams that have speed on defense. Alabama does, Baylor does not. They all have speed on offense which is why the spread makes these guys look good. Take a cold shower. Top college player is Jarvis Jones.

Yorktown, VA

#34 Oct 2, 2012
Stubby wrote:
Sorry worng name. Denard Robinson Michigan
So stupid from Vegas, are you going to deny how you where shouting the wonders of Denard Robinson. This is easy one to go to the archives.

What about it? Why no love for Robinson any more? Are you just a fair weather fan who blows wherever the media takes them? Never mind I just answered my own question.

Location hidden

#35 Oct 2, 2012
Show me where I loved Denard Robinson in the archives.

Yorktown, VA

#36 Oct 2, 2012
II've got better things to do. Why don't you prove you didn't.

Location hidden

#37 Oct 3, 2012
Stubby wrote:
II've got better things to do. Why don't you prove you didn't.
You accused me of being a Robinson lover. Brooks, Jackie and Frank yes, Denard no. YOU PROVE IT!

Location hidden

#38 Oct 3, 2012
You know how I know I hit the jackpot with the presume Heisman winner Geno Smith? All the archive being dug up to change the subject from HE DID IT AGAIN to these are the times you were wrong.

Davenport, FL

#39 Oct 3, 2012
HAHAHAHA
every post of yours is dead wrong,go look,that's what gets brought up.
And you skip right over it every time because you know we know.
Magnum Man

Waukesha, WI

#40 Oct 4, 2012
I can't believe he still thinks he's correct.

Some peoples kids.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer music thread 7 hr GBPmies 64
News Mike Wallace aims for more than deep throws wit... Wed Avant 1
News Adrian Peterson sets goal to rush for 2,500 yar... Wed Avant 4
Adrian Peterson, Vikings restructure contract Jul 24 Purple Faithful 5
News Sharper sentencing in federal sexual assault ca... Jul 23 Fart news 4
News Innovative roof makes Minnesota stadium lighten... Jul 20 Fart news 2
News Making the Leap, No. 2: Teddy Bridgewater Jul 19 GBPmies 9
More from around the web