Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Geno Smith is the closes I have seen to Dan Marino in all my years of scouting QB's. Last year I said Matt Barkley was the best QB in college football. I was wrong Geno Smith is.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

He's projected to go 8th overall and the 3rd Qb off the board.
Barkley lost his Heisman bid with the lost.
Obviously your front running again,especially with Barkley off the board.
You really do blow dude.
Grade F
Your tied to T.Jackson
Culpepper
C.Newton.
You'll never get past that.
terrible Mr.liar.

“Avant's actual photo.”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Avant predicts it will be dark tonight.

Loser.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Two weeks. WVU at Texas. Oh yea Geno has to get past Baylor next week. Nick Florence took over where RGIII left off and is doing pretty good.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Geno Smith day.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Let me guess, you aren't even watching the game. I am. No D to speak of by either team. Wide open receivers and all day to throw. Plus both teams have an NFL caliber WR to throw to. I still say jury is out until WVU plays a top defense

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Geno Smith forty five of fiftyone for six hundred fifty six yards and EIGHT touchdowns. Best Quarterback in college football.

Looks like I did it again!

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Stubby wrote:
Let me guess, you aren't even watching the game. I am. No D to speak of by either team. Wide open receivers and all day to throw. Plus both teams have an NFL caliber WR to throw to. I still say jury is out until WVU plays a top defense
Jury's not out the Bleacher Report says 1. Oakland Raiders, Geno Smith, QB West Virginia.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1344289-20...
and this is before todays blockbuster RECORDSETTING game.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Stubby wrote:
Your analysis is like Eddie Money in his 2 ticket to paradise commercial. Shaky!

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Only idiots with no football knowledge look at bleacher report. Oh wait...forgot who I was talking about.

“Vikings Fan Forever”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

HA! Bleacher Report.

That's like quoting the Onion as truth. Bleacher report is a bunch of fans.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Stubby wrote:
Only idiots with no football knowledge look at bleacher report. Oh wait...forgot who I was talking about.
Isn't it uncanny how after putting my name behind a college quarterback only than do they turn into Hiesman and have NFL coaches drooling.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

JDBrocks wrote:
HA! Bleacher Report.
That's like quoting the Onion as truth. Bleacher report is a bunch of fans.
HA: Bleacher Report but let talk about me. Nobody in the history of TOPIx has a better QB record than your truely. I have to give Childress credit on Christan Ponder. I missed on him. I'm 3 for 3 with epic REGGIE JACKSON Hiesman picking homeruns.

I'm thinking Jackson hit three home runs on three swings of the bat against three different pitchers he had hit a home run in his final at-bat in Game 5, meaning he hit home runs in four consecutive at-bats. Nobody has ever done that before or since.

I HAVE A CHANCE IN GOING 4 for 4 in HIESMANS next year. Move over Reggie.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy,
stick to the Vikings like everybody else.Nobody cares about non Viking players,it's why they don't bother looking at players like RG,Newt and now this guy.We didn't and won't draft them.Top 10 again.Please..........
talk Vikings and Viking draft potential
otherwise
Shut the Hell up.
Oh and Brees has a ring,and is way better than Newt any day and twice on Sunday.Your dumb argument in another thread is
Grade FF
your rock bottom desperate now a days.Or want attention at any price.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Hey dumass, Geno Smith and Matt Barkely were both pre-season Heisman faves. You aren't picking Heisman winners. You're just jumping on the bandwagon of whichever one the media is pimping.

It's about wins too. WVU has to get by @Texas, K State, TCU, Oklahoma and a bowl game. One loss is survivable, two losses these days usually equals no Heisman (except RGIII). Because of that AJ McCarron could snatch the award away by gong undefeated.

Too many years the best player in football did not win the award but rather the lead QB/RB on the best team was handed it over better players. Jason White, Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart, Troy Smith, Tim Tebow, and Mark Ingram all fit that category. Look at Mark Ingram he had 11 fewer TDs than Toby Gerhart. Plus Ndamukong Suh was easily the best player in college that year.

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

The above has been nagging me for years. Why reward an average player on a superior team instead of rewarding a superior player on an average team. The voters have failed to do their homework and look at best teams instead of all teams. Take a look at the list if Heisman winners and you see they used to pick superior players who ended up becoming HoFers. Nowby picking average guy on best team there are no HoF candidates. Barry Sanders was last to win and go to HoF. Of the winners since him Charles Woodson is the only one who will be nominated for HoF.

Take a look at the names before and after Barry Sanders and you can see 1989 is when the voters forgot how to evaluate a individual and began evaluating the whole team. This means the Heisman now indicates a player who likely won't succeed in the NFL.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Stubby wrote:
Hey dumass, Geno Smith and Matt Barkely were both pre-season Heisman faves. You aren't picking Heisman winners. You're just jumping on the bandwagon of whichever one the media is pimping.
It's about wins too. WVU has to get by @Texas, K State, TCU, Oklahoma and a bowl game. One loss is survivable, two losses these days usually equals no Heisman (except RGIII). Because of that AJ McCarron could snatch the award away by gong undefeated.
Too many years the best player in football did not win the award but rather the lead QB/RB on the best team was handed it over better players. Jason White, Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart, Troy Smith, Tim Tebow, and Mark Ingram all fit that category. Look at Mark Ingram he had 11 fewer TDs than Toby Gerhart. Plus Ndamukong Suh was easily the best player in college that year.
Untill yesterday media wasn't on Geno Smith for the Hiesman bandwagon.

Saturday Sep 22 is my bandwagon day 7 days before everybody else.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Stubby wrote:
The above has been nagging me for years. Why reward an average player on a superior team instead of rewarding a superior player on an average team. The voters have failed to do their homework and look at best teams instead of all teams. Take a look at the list if Heisman winners and you see they used to pick superior players who ended up becoming HoFers. Nowby picking average guy on best team there are no HoF candidates. Barry Sanders was last to win and go to HoF. Of the winners since him Charles Woodson is the only one who will be nominated for HoF.
Take a look at the names before and after Barry Sanders and you can see 1989 is when the voters forgot how to evaluate a individual and began evaluating the whole team. This means the Heisman now indicates a player who likely won't succeed in the NFL.
Using baseball MVP race to agree with you. Mike Trout has MVP numbers but on a team that won't make the playoffs. Miguel Cabrera triple crown 1st place should win MVP.

If you agree with me your statement is right. If not you sound like Mitt Romney.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Untill yesterday media wasn't on Geno Smith for the Hiesman bandwagon.
Saturday Sep 22 is my bandwagon day 7 days before everybody else.
Stop the lies.He is projected top 10 off the board.And has been.
Avant when you start finding draftables after rd 1 and top 10 at that,I might give credit.Until then,I don't care about top players that you talk about.
Last April PF and myself had great draft dialog,you talked up RG.And nothing else.
HAHAHA
get with it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the lies.He is projected top 10 off the board.And has been.
Avant when you start finding draftables after rd 1 and top 10 at that,I might give credit.Until then,I don't care about top players that you talk about.
Last April PF and myself had great draft dialog,you talked up RG.And nothing else.
HAHAHA
get with it.
Walters football,projected 10th to Chiefs,was 8th to Chiefs a week ago.
Avant the fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Minnesota Vikings Forum right now

Search the Minnesota Vikings Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennings feels more at home in year 2 in Minnesota 4 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
Adrian Peterson May Sit Out Entire Preseason 5 hr Laughing Bear Fan 18
Who Is The Best Fantasy Option For The Minnesot... 6 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater owes it all to his mom Thu Spielman 4
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon Wed Spielman 44
Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance Jul 29 Spielman 8
I'm back again Jul 28 Green gay fagers 1
•••
•••