Greg Jennings Explains Why He Blew Up...

Greg Jennings Explains Why He Blew Up On the Sideline After Late Time Outs

There are 3 comments on the TheVikingAge story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Greg Jennings Explains Why He Blew Up On the Sideline After Late Time Outs. In it, TheVikingAge reports that:

Aug 29, 2013; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Greg Jennings talks along the sidelines in the game with the Tennessee Titans at Mall of America Field at H.H.H. Metrodome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheVikingAge.

GBPmies

Finland

#1 Nov 8, 2013
He always “attempts” to come off as this real nice guy, but yet is actions speak much louder than his words/excuses for acting like an ASS.
Pouting Gameplan

Cypress, TX

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Yep...nice cover up story for being upset over stupid play calling...
GBPmies

Finland

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Pouting Gameplan wrote:
Yep...nice cover up story for being upset over stupid play calling...
It is only stupid when you lose... like RG3's bullet fade on 4th down. I mean if Moss would have caught that somehow it would have been a great throw, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrian Peterson 7 hr SFB Field Phart 23
Aaron Rogers.... 7 hr SFB Field Phart 3
Kap wit the pack - now there is something funny Oct 16 SFB Field Phart 3
This weeks Packers/Vikings predictions Oct 15 SFB Field Phart 8
News The recruitment of Case Keenum: How the Vikings... Oct 15 SFB Field Phart 3
Cam Newton Oct 14 SFB Field Phartss 4
News Kirk Cousins to the Minnesota Vikings in 2018? ... Oct 12 SFB Field Phart 3
More from around the web