Green Bay Packers: Who is the long-te...

Green Bay Packers: Who is the long-term backup QB answer?

There are 3 comments on the LombardiAve story from Mar 9, 2014, titled Green Bay Packers: Who is the long-term backup QB answer?. In it, LombardiAve reports that:

In retrospect, we can all look back on the 2013 season and grimace. We remember the joke that was preseason when the QB revolving door was spinning like a top.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LombardiAve.

He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 10, 2014
I think it is Sharon. After all if you start less than 50% of the games doesn't that make you a backup by definition? Injuries continue to take their toll on her
viking nation

Madera, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2014
They should draft a QB with one of their compenstory picks their going to get for losing Greg Jennings & Erik Walden last year and not signing any themselves. This way they get a backup with some upside & it wont cost them a lot out their cap space.
eric

Monroe, WI

#3 Mar 11, 2014
He Hate Me wrote:
I think it is Sharon. After all if you start less than 50% of the games doesn't that make you a backup by definition? Injuries continue to take their toll on her
Is this not a stretch? hes missed 2 games in his first 5 years before missing the 7-8 games in 2013. Rodgers will be fine..Im sure they will bring back Flynn for another season,They are high on Tolzein,So hes either a 3rd qb or on the practice squad in 14 and AR backup from 15 and beyond.Although its been said GB would use a late pick for a qb but i wouldnt be surprised either way. they need a new Def. lineman,LB and a safety and an upgrade and young blood at WR to develop ( esp if they lose James Jones) and draft an Off linemen ( never have to many and drafting players on both lines is a good thing and an upgrade is welcome always)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jerick McKinnon: I'd draft myself for fantasy f... 2 hr Spielman 7
News Vikings' Jeff Locke still seeking consistency 7 hr Fart news 11
Have You Drafted Your Fantasy Football Team Wed Skidrow Wilson 18
News NFL notebook: Agent confident Giants will exten... Jun 29 Stiff fart wind 2
Josh Robinson gets stupid on twitter Jun 29 Spielman 20
News Charles Johnson isn't getting complacent Jun 28 Skidrow Wilson 30
bears will suck Jun 28 Skidrow Wilson 6
More from around the web