Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Is Adding a Veteran Defensive Back Still a Possibility?

Aug 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

With the release of veteran cornerback Antoine Winfield in March, it became clear the Minnesota Vikings were going to go with a youth movement in their secondary.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2013
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Maybe if his price is right for Marshall But I don't think the Vikes would pay his asking price They could have kept Winfield for that kind of money. Hay did you here Coach Leslie Frazier visited with Chris Ault, Kaepernick's college coach at Nevada, this offseason to learn more about the read-option offense.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Owell That should have said ( Did you hear ) See a lot of times I try puting something down I will be thinking of a word & put some other word down I also will spell some wrong like putting a word down like say Person but I will put the r before the e it's my dyslexia & when it gets really bad I will see a sentence backwards It can be a real problem at times.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

I think I just opened the door for more Chlidress insults lol

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

You tried getting the crowd on your side by being a war hero.
You tried getting the crowd on your side by claiming to be religious.
You tried getting the crowd on your side with Dyslexia.
The war hero killed you.
Religious is to laughable because of what we know about you.
Not a single person doesn't believe your not ezg.
Looking for pitty under Dyslexia will never work.
I'll fill your baked,stoned head in.I expect an Ohhhhhhhhhh,hey thanks.
It won't work because under ezg you were shot in the hand making your typing an issue.You said it many times.You sucked beyond belief with the spelling,word structure,using capitials and everything related.
But now it's all about Dyslexia.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Madera is one baked stoned place.Hey remember you told me it was a small town.I pulled up the U.S.census and crushed your miserable existence.
Damn your pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••