Vikings Draft Punter In 5th Round, Kluwe Out?

Apr 27, 2013 Full story: CBS Local

Chris Kluwe's eventful run as Minnesota Vikings punter may have come to an end on the final day of the NFL draft on Saturday.

Full Story

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#1 Apr 27, 2013
We'll see if he runs his mouth between now and competing for the job. Taking a punter in round 5 has some serious overtones.
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#2 Apr 27, 2013
40for60 wrote:
We'll see if he runs his mouth between now and competing for the job. Taking a punter in round 5 has some serious overtones.
Nobody who follows the Vikings is surprised by this. We need to save some money, not because Kluwe is bad but business is business. Well, that and the other thing.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#3 Apr 27, 2013
40for60 wrote:
I only see the upside on this guy If you think how this guy is going to help the team. When the vikes are trapped back on the 10 yard line come fourth down this guy will can put the ball on the other side of the field. & he can also place it inside the other teams 20. I think us vikings fans will be as happy with him as we are with K Blair Walsh.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Im trusting the Vikings management on this one.Ive always liked Kluwe and I dont necessarily agree with all his views but I do believe in freedom.What he did do that went a little to far was when he put a patch over the 50th anniversary patch which kinda insulted the organization.And I dont believe in activism during the season when you should be concentrating on football.That being said you dont use a 5th rounder on a punter to compete.I hope Locke turns out as good as Walsh.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#5 May 4, 2013
Bye, Warcraft. Maybe for your next team, work on the punting a bit more and keep from trying to use the NFL stage for your next protest. Teams don't seem to like paying millions to idiots who do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teddy, Vikings Right on Track 6 hr Space ace 3
Running Backs 6 hr Space ace 17
Vikings waive Ot J'Marcus Webb Thu Waived Farter 6
Vikings at Dolphins Thu eric 5
Vikings at Lions Thu eric 21
Minnesota Vikings Should Try to Trade Cordarrel... Dec 14 Farterson 8
Darren Sharper Indicted on Rape Charges: Latest... Dec 14 Tes Ticles 3
More from around the web