2014 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' Seven-Round Mock 2.0

There are 4 comments on the Rant Sports story from Mar 18, 2014, titled 2014 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' Seven-Round Mock 2.0. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings have gotten off to go a good start this offseason, hiring a promising new head coach and putting together a solid early showing during free agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2014
Gotta say Im dont like this mock.Dont like Bridgewater,with Brinkley,Audi Cole and Mauti I dont think middle linebacker is high priority.We need a quarterback just not Bridgewater,unless you think Joe Banyard or Asiata are the answer we need to draft a running back cause Peterson turns 29 next year and we need to get somebody trained now.Plus both of the last two years hes been playing injured at the end of the season.Needs a reduced workload.We also need defensive end cause right now theres nobody to rotate with Griffen and Robison plus Robison is thirty one.Then you need DT because right now we have no depth with probably Kevin Williams coming back for now.The guard in the third and the reciever are needs also those I agree with.We do need another cornerback.Also I could see the OLB at 5th round.
Spielman Law

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2014
"Here’s a look at what GM Rick Spielman might do with those picks when draft day arrives."

http://www.thejrexperiment.com/wp-content/upl...
AJ Feelme

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Come on Spieltard, give the Fins an early pick for Matt Moore. You owe them.
Spielmans VW

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Awaiting for Moch 3.0.

That's pretty fast you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PETITION to get La'el Collins to MN 8 min nationfarts 2
News Minnesota Vikings Improve Defense with Trae Waynes 31 min fartman1 14
2015 NFL Draft Results: Grades for Rounds 1-3 a... 32 min GBPmies 19
News Minnesota Vikings First Wave of Undrafted Free ... 3 hr Falsified IPs 4
mr irrelevant 17 hr Magnum Man II 10
Vikings Sign Terence Newman 20 hr Kanfan 109
Mayweather/Pacquiao 22 hr Falsified IPs 3
More from around the web