Nivis

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Now that giants have officially lost . Am I correct in my understanding that we are in with a win? Even if bears and vikes are 10-6 we get the nod with would be a better division record? And what are the scenarios that get us in with a loss if there are any?
Viking Fanatic

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

That is Correct :) Minnesota controls there own destiny, they win, there in :)
Nivis

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Yeah thought so ,it'll be tough with packers going for a bye ,but if vikes play as composed as they have for most of the last month they can win . Either way it's been a rewarding season of sorts I just wish we didn't give away the first packers game or wed be going for a division title with an outside chance for a bye. Oh well can't complain with win and in . Go vikes!!
Viking Fanatic

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Yeah totally :) while I'm excited about how well the Vikings have done this year . There's a part of me worried about are next game against the Packers . It will be a Big test for our team and Hopefully will get Lucky and Peterson can Break the NFL rushing record and beat the Packers all in one Day :) I believe Christian Ponder is 9-1 in a Dome this Year and 6-1 at Home, should really be a Tough Close Game :) Skol Vikes !!!!!
Viking Fanatic

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

It is possible for the Vikings to Loose against the Packers and Still get to the playoffs as the 6th seed . For that to happen we would need for Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bears and The New York Giants to all Loose :) better for us to take care of our own Business and Beat the Packers on Sunday :) Skol Vikes !!!!!!!!!!
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

It all comes down to this... great season for the Vikings I must say. win or lose vs the Packers they should be proud of thier year. Too bad the Packers will be trying, the Vikings might have a shot otherwise....

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

The Texans were 'trying' too, they had as much to lose as the pack does next Sunday.
GB is playing lights out right now, but we'll see if Aaron wears his usual attire(AllenWear) next Sunday.
I do beilieve the Vikings are looking forward to this game, trying or not.
Nivis

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Like I've always said if we want to be a playoff team we have to win big games against very good teams , and texans and packers are both certainly good teams . To be a champion we can't fear any team SKOL VIKINGS !!!!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

If they do pull it out(I like their chances)then they would have beaten three elite teams in the league, GB TEXANS AND SF.
Nivis

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

erie-vike fan wrote:
If they do pull it out(I like their chances)then they would have beaten three elite teams in the league, GB TEXANS AND SF.
to get where we want to be ,it looks like the vikes will most likely have to rise to the occasion and knock of the packers in back to back weeks. A tall order to say the least but anything can happen. Merry Christmas to all and God bless

Since: Dec 06

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

I've been shooting for 10-6 for weeks.
I'm shooting for 10-6.
I've been a Minnesota Viking fan or a long,long time and I must say this,
it's been one of the best seasons I've enjoyed.Mostly because so little was expected and so much came out of this one.We have some needs but we're moving in the right direction.
We been in playoff mode for weeks,this GB game is another playoff round.If we get in,I'd rather play at Wash instead of SF.
Either way,win or lose,I enjoyed this season.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Frazier deserves coach of the year ahead of lay-down Colts. What a year. Hope Vikes stay with Griffen. He was dominant and helped out tackles by not getting shoved too far away. Kwill played good against Houston. Vikes can beat Pack with that effort. Especially at home.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

40for60 wrote:
The Texans were 'trying' too, they had as much to lose as the pack does next Sunday.
GB is playing lights out right now, but we'll see if Aaron wears his usual attire(AllenWear) next Sunday.
I do beilieve the Vikings are looking forward to this game, trying or not.
I didn't mean the Texans were not trying. They were and the Vikes whooped them good!
What I was getting at is the Packers have something to play for so they will be trying as well as the Vikings. I think both teams are looking forward to this game. All best, Merry Christmas to you and yours, Happy New Year!, the Vikings are going down!
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

IF the Packers win this next game that means they have swept the NFC North 2 years in a row. Before last year no team as swept the NFC North! Since the Packers have dominated the NFC North I hope the Vikings and Bears get in to the playoffs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••