Pit/Cin thoughts

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Steelers look up tonight they have to win. Bengals have as much talent as any in football.

Location hidden

#2 Sep 16, 2013
In my opinion Roethlisberger is not a hall of famer just like Eli Manning but media loves the Manning so much I wouldn't be surprised if the elected their brother Cooper in. Why is it everytime media talks about the manning they are obligated to say Cooper was a QN until he hurt his knee the excuse everybody uses.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 16, 2013
If I were Bengals management my number 1 pick next year? The best back on the board preferably one who can score from anywhere on the field.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#4 Sep 16, 2013
I think Peyton will be in the hall of fame. The guy is a great querterback his many MVPs one superbowl so far & 7 TDs in one game I am pretty sure he will go right in. Eli well you could say it's more his team then him But he does have 2 superbowls so far & maybe more by the time he is done. Big Ben Roethisberger Has won 2 super bowls & has played great & he has been hurt when doing it. The Steelers team around him right now isn't a good team, But I would put Big Ben in the hall for being a young QB that made the Steelers a winning team again & adding two more super bowls to their list. If Ponder played anything like Big Ben when Ben was hurt, we wouldn't be having this problem with Ponder now.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2013
Ben, Eli have two ring neither one of them are great. Jim Plunkett had 2 he is in the hall of very good. Peyton is a hall of famer.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 16, 2013
forgot Bengals had Giovani Bernard. They are stacked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer music thread 28 min Stubby 63
News Mike Wallace aims for more than deep throws wit... Wed Avant 1
News Adrian Peterson sets goal to rush for 2,500 yar... Wed Avant 4
Adrian Peterson, Vikings restructure contract Jul 24 Purple Faithful 5
News Sharper sentencing in federal sexual assault ca... Jul 23 Fart news 4
News Innovative roof makes Minnesota stadium lighten... Jul 20 Fart news 2
News Making the Leap, No. 2: Teddy Bridgewater Jul 19 GBPmies 9
More from around the web