Could Manti Te'o be a fit for the Vikings?

Apr 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Observer

More than 10,000 college prospects have been selected since the NFL began its draft 78 years ago.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Thomas Hagen

Tekamah, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Great M linebacker in college but he's not a good enough athlete to go on the first round. He'll be a liability in the passing game and will only become slower over time. Vikes could get a more athletic linebacker with one of their 1st round picks and coach him up. Need more speed than Teo to cover fast tight ends and contain fast scrambling quartbacks from busting big plays.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Hagen wrote:
Great M linebacker in college but he's not a good enough athlete to go on the first round. He'll be a liability in the passing game and will only become slower over time. Vikes could get a more athletic linebacker with one of their 1st round picks and coach him up. Need more speed than Teo to cover fast tight ends and contain fast scrambling quartbacks from busting big plays.
If A linebacker is a must we have the ammunition to move up to take Alec Ogletree who would make our d top 10.
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

dano2020 wrote:
manti i have a fake g/f teo is just another head case which this team doesnt need
bama showed what he really is when trying to tackle lacey?he will get more cleats on his head when he meets pro running backs?they dont have inflatable dolls in the pros?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••