Jim Souhan: Vikings' Spielman has pro...

Jim Souhan: Vikings' Spielman has proven to be a star at draft time

There are 2 comments on the News Observer story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Jim Souhan: Vikings' Spielman has proven to be a star at draft time. In it, News Observer reports that:

When Rick Spielman arrived in Minnesota, he came across as an intense, sometimes socially awkward executive who shunned attention and carried an iffy resume after making a series of questionable decisions in Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Spielman has done such a good job I will give him a pass on Ponder if he fails to pan out. This is a do or get dumped year for our franchise QB he has to play every game this year and be consistent.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Now that Aaron Rodgers is the highest paid QB in football history the Packers have peaked. They won't be able to afford players in the future so it's downhill from here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Vikings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draft Thoughts 1 hr viking nation 9
Shuffling the O Line 7 hr Magnum Man II 2
News Vikings Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2... Sat Magnum Man II 2
Draft build up - 30 days and counting Sat Magnum Man II 93
Treadwell or Doctson You Decide Sat Magnum Man II 37
News Vikings enter free agency wary of risk Apr 27 eric 5
PACKERS First game in U.S. Bank Stadium Apr 27 eric 2
More from around the web