This season, Miami Dolphins QB Chad H...

This season, Miami Dolphins QB Chad Henne is showing something new - his emotions

There are 3 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Sep 16, 2011, titled This season, Miami Dolphins QB Chad Henne is showing something new - his emotions. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Chad Henne and the Dolphins have lost 10 of their past 11 home games. Now they host the Houston Texans in Week 2. - Chad Henne's strongest throw of the night Monday came midway through the first quarter - after he had crossed the goal line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

annie113

Astoria, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2011
It was a fun game to watch, with much improvement from Henne. I give a lot of credit to Brian Daboll for putting an explosive new offense on the field. There's something to build on here. Don't know how many games they will win but they are more interesting now and fans should be supportive.
Hyman Seltzer

Brooksville, FL

#2 Sep 17, 2011
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.
Improvedfarts

Cypress, TX

#3 Sep 18, 2011
I agree...it was fun to watch the Dolphins lose...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ryan Tannehill upset by report he mocked practi... (Oct '15) Feb '17 Good Fat Phart 2
News Ex Longhorns RB Ricky Williams opening gym wher... (Jul '16) Feb '17 Pot Head Phart 4
News Miko Grimes goes on another unhinged, racist ra... (Jul '16) Feb '17 Crazy Phart 3
News Unsolved: Burger Chef murders (Nov '13) Feb '17 Burger Phart 4
News Miko Grimes say Brent wanted out of Miami (Jul '16) Feb '17 Pigskin Phart 3
News Can Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins escape their 'dark... Feb '17 Pigskin Pharts 2
News Anthems around the NFL: Peters raises fist, fou... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Phart Footballs 2
More from around the web