Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested

Cornerback Vontae Davis during practice. Dolphins rookie cornerback Vontae Davis was arrested two weeks ago and charged with unnecessary vehicular noise and driving without a valid license, according to a Champaign Police Department report. Read more
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10645 Jul 11, 2012
...I really think, the Dolphin fans are gonna be happy with the new energy and speed, the team is gonna show.....and they are being filmed by HBO, too.....understand the new Qb's wife is a hottie....lol...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10647 Jul 22, 2012
Jetman wrote:
Typical Dolfag couldn't answer my post. Sad.
<quoted text>
When will Tebow come in?....5th game?...7th game?
O Rob

Lady Lake, FL

#10648 Jul 23, 2012
Sanchez is horrible, it's just a matter of time before tebow takes over
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10649 Jul 23, 2012
Kinda anxious to see this show, on HBO or Showtime, that they are doing on the fins.....New Qb's wife is supposed to be babelicious...lol...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10650 Aug 19, 2012
O Rob wrote:
Sanchez is horrible, it's just a matter of time before tebow takes over
Their Giant's game was'nt good for Sanchez, eventually the NY press might turn on him....but, Tannyhill is looking sharp....
Rex Tebow

United States

#10651 Aug 23, 2012
Enjoying watching Tebow make the Jets look like tards.....

Tannehill is better that Techoke...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10652 Aug 23, 2012
What will happen is, Sanchez will screw up and then, the fans and press will start the Tebow chants.....the Jets are annually overated anyway....
Rexbow

United States

#10653 Aug 23, 2012
Wonder what they will chant when Tebow chokes...again...

Fireman Ed is a flamer still...
Tony Spazrano

Miami, FL

#10654 Aug 23, 2012
The Virgin Teblow beats off to pics of Lauren Tannehill before snaps, that's what's screwing up his throwing motion.
The Sanchise

United States

#10655 Aug 23, 2012
Does he give Mangold the stinky pinky too....
Anthony

Orlando, FL

#10658 Aug 26, 2012
Join a 10 team head 2 head Fantasy Football League with cash prizes!!!!!!
Additional Rules & Info:
League will most likely be run through CBS's or ESPN's website
$50 buy in fee per person, which goes towards the winners Jackpot
$10 Dollars per week will be awarded to the team that earns the weekly high in points
League scoring will include PPR (points per reception) & each team will be allowed an additional flex player to your roster/line-up
Super Bowl winner wins remaining jackpot money & runner up will receive $40
Pay outs will be distributed at the end of the season, at a designated meeting location (restaurant, coffee shop, etc...)
Draft Date has not officially been set yet, but it will be very soon!!!!!
Any additional Questions or Concerns? Please call or text Anthony @ 860-371-90 eight six
Or at email listed above(Make sure to leave your name any additional contact info)
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10659 Aug 26, 2012
I just heard Vontae Davis got traded to the Dallas Cowboys for a 2nd round draft pick.....just as well, he was more ego, than game.....when i saw him get a 15 yard penalty for fighting Carolina's Steve Smith and becoming a backup, i thought his days might be limited.....
Timmy Time

United States

#10661 Aug 27, 2012
Tebow shines yet again last night....what a joke...

But Rextard was not ready to reveal the secret Tebow plays...wonder what they could be...the same triple option BS that the Cheatriots exposed last year in the playoffs....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10662 Aug 27, 2012
Guess Davis was traded to Indy, instead......Our local channel, cut into the game to show tornado warnings....no Tebow....
Refrigerator Perry

Miami, FL

#10663 Aug 28, 2012
Jets will battle Fins and Bills for the coveted AFC East basement spot. Pats are gonna run away with this division this year.

Tedouche increasingly looks like he's getting flustered. Maybe Sparano's fistpumps can cheer him up.

I wish a uncurable genital disease on the local TV channel programming director for missing much of the game's 1st quarter in order to show viewers critical tropical storm disaster footage of 19 year olds falling off surfboards and slackjawed tourists taking pics of palm trees swaying.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10664 Aug 28, 2012
Up here they cut out the whole second half for storm coverage, and the most rediculous part was that the same company owns both the NBC and FOX affiliates, here in Palm Beach....so while the fox channel's news started at 10....they cut into the game at the same time on NBC, with the exact same storm coverage......goofy sh*t....
Storm Report

United States

#10665 Aug 28, 2012
Refrigerator Perry wrote:
I wish a uncurable genital disease on the local TV channel programming director for missing much of the game's 1st quarter in order to show viewers critical tropical storm disaster footage of 19 year olds falling off surfboards and slackjawed tourists taking pics of palm trees swaying.
...lol
O Rob

Lady Lake, FL

#10666 Aug 30, 2012
Go Blue, you should check-out this dolphin site, a much better blog than this jet infested rat hole!

http://www.finsmob-exoduss.com/2012/08/30/dol...
Bozo the Jet

United States

#10668 Aug 30, 2012
O Rob wrote:
Go Blue, you should check-out this dolphin site, a much better blog than this jet infested rat hole!
But this year it ill be even better as the Jets look like Green Clowns...
Sancheesesux

United States

#10669 Aug 30, 2012
O Rob wrote:
Rob...is that your car used for your avatar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) 11 hr DoucheAlert 620
News NFL mock draft: Jameis Winston and Marcus Mario... 13 hr Sports Morons 1
News 4 Keys for Game-Planning Against New England Pa... Mar 25 BradyBonerz 4
News Miami Dolphins lose tight end Charles Clay to B... Mar 23 Fake IP Land 5
News Mike Wallace Trade Will End Poorly for Minnesot... Mar 19 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News Dolphins' Suh: 'My goal was always to come back... Mar 16 Detroit Crotch City 1
News Trending Now: Steelers re-sign Ben Roethlisberger Mar 16 Roethlischeeseberger 2
More from around the web