Dolphins Fans Still Asking If Ireland...

Dolphins Fans Still Asking If Ireland Has Done Enough

There are 5 comments on the Phin Phanatic story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Dolphins Fans Still Asking If Ireland Has Done Enough. In it, Phin Phanatic reports that:

Nov.25, 2012; Miami, FL, USA; Miami Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland prior to a game against the Seattle Seahawks at Sun Life Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phin Phanatic.

Dolphan

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Go to the Playoffs then yea he has done enough.
Irebust

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Try drafting draft players that can last 4 seasons with team, Jeffo.
Deof Movestofca

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 30, 2013
First, in case some people haven't noticed, Ireland's draft track record has greatly improved since the Tuna swam away. Second, the team changed offensive and defensive philosophies last year, so many of the players that he drafted who fit in the old system (e.g., Long and Sean Smith) no longer fit in the new.
big d

Greer, SC

#4 Apr 3, 2013
i'm goin to disneyland haha
big d

Greer, SC

#5 Apr 3, 2013
besides you dont keep a car if it has a blown motor get another car and thats what miami has done they went from a pinto to a mustang go fins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins escape their 'dark... Nov 10 Laughing Bear Fan 1
nfl song Oct '16 NFL Lady 1
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Oct '16 Tannesuck 27
News NFLa s opening day: Reaction to Colin Kaeperick... Sep '16 getagrip 7
News Dolphins cut Campbell (Jul '07) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 222
News Anthems around the NFL: Peters raises fist, fou... Sep '16 Kelly and Friends 1
winning Sep '16 Robbie Robinson 1
More from around the web