Rep: Wife files for divorce from Chad...

Rep: Wife files for divorce from Chad Johnson

There are 5 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Rep: Wife files for divorce from Chad Johnson. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

Evelyn Lozada is ending her 41-day-old marriage to Chad Johnson after the football star was arrested for allegedly head-butting her over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

Jate

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Wow did he really stick his head up her butt? and shes filing for Divorce?
Hector

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Aug 15, 2012
I guess she figured the gravy train has left the station.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Mating outside of one's own species is never a good idea. What did she expect? A low iq and a lack of impulse control is not a good combination!
Jate

Toronto, Canada

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Mating outside of one's own species is never a good idea. What did she expect? A low iq and a lack of impulse control is not a good combination!
No , but Iam sure a good piece of hood.
KFC

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Chicken heads...they are not good to eat....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reinhardt University plans vigil for ex-NFLer Q... Feb 15 Plans phartz 2
News Can Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins escape their 'dark... Nov '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
nfl song Oct '16 NFL Lady 1
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Oct '16 Tannesuck 27
News NFLa s opening day: Reaction to Colin Kaeperick... Sep '16 getagrip 7
News Dolphins cut Campbell (Jul '07) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 222
News Anthems around the NFL: Peters raises fist, fou... Sep '16 Kelly and Friends 1
More from around the web