Football

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Look at Chad's mugshot. Not a mark on him. If he really did that he would have some sort of mark on his head. In order for him to have caused her to get stitches he would have had a mark on him too. A pump knot or something. I bet she did it to herself!!!!! We all know how evil she can be. This man has never had a criminal record. Now look what you done gone and done Ev!!!!!!
All over a condom receipt? You done told the man as long as he was honest. If he was trying to hide it you wouldn't seen no receipt!!!!!
I hope in the end the truth comes out cause I am smelling a lot of Ev's BULLCRAP ATTENTION FAME SEEKING GREEDY NEEDY HUNGRY ANTICS BEHIND ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Gaspains

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2012
I got from this is you like smelling Ev's farts....
Condomleeza Rice

Miami, FL

#3 Aug 23, 2012
I never heard of this broad til Hard Knocks. She is a dogface. She looks like the kind of pooty my car mechanic would pick up at a dive bar. An NFL starter can't do better than that?
Ray J

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Next up...one of the Kartrashians....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 8 hr Mike 509
Bills' Incognito: 'I'm not a racist jerk' Feb 14 Rexturbates 7
Richie Incognito, Buffalo Bills agree on contract Feb 12 Rossturbates 47
Bills owners met with Incognito before signing him Feb 10 Bills bOwners 1
Bills to sign Incognito, key figure in bullying... Feb 9 Rossturbates 3
Reporter's marriage proposal for Tom Brady tops... Jan '15 Microphone in Pants 2
NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
More from around the web