The new logo
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Aprils Fool is on us!

That thing looks like it's returning from orbit. I half expected to see NASA written on the side of poor Snowflake
Ross Stinks

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Jun 9, 2013
Ross changed the logo to extract more money from the fans. Maybe he should spend more time on TRYING to have ONE winning season!
Marino Mayhem

Westerville, OH

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Being a 30+ year dolphins fan, there is no way in hell I amo going to be buying any new Dolphins merchandise with that gay looking new logo we have! I like the colors, new uniforms, but the logo SUCKS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unsolved: Burger Chef murders (Nov '13) Jun 17 Paul Hogan 3
News Dolphins face tough decision whether to keep or... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News NFL: Rice runs autographs for Landry at Pro Bow... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Dolphins' Grimes neutral on wife's criticism of... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Orange Bowl to be played on a construction site (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Blood is thicker than NFL records: Shula wants ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 6
News NFL: Beckham leads Giants past Dolphins, 31-24 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web