Dallas Cowboys Free Agency: Fix Defensive Line with Paul Soliai

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jan 6, 2012, titled Dallas Cowboys Free Agency: Fix Defensive Line with Paul Soliai. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It's no secret that due to big losses by owner and general manager Jerry Jones in recent years, the Dallas Cowboys will be paying the fiddler once free agency begins in a matter of weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Mike

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I think it's time to give up spencer bookings too old and where was Bradie James
Coach Jason Garrett

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jan 7, 2012
Jerry Jones is already in the Cowboys draft war room and has his sights strongly set on wide receiver Trewell Darrington of Northern Florida College.

He also thinks highly of running back Antoine Whiggers out of Rhode Island University.

Look for Jerry to select center Boof Anderson from Wyoming as a sleeper pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) 7 hr tom wingo 743
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings Apr 8 Finpoo 2
News Dolphins sign QB Josh Freeman, according to NFL... Apr 6 Jockstrap cleansing 6
News NFL mock draft: Jameis Winston and Marcus Mario... Mar '15 Sports Morons 1
News 4 Keys for Game-Planning Against New England Pa... Mar '15 BradyBonerz 4
News Miami Dolphins lose tight end Charles Clay to B... Mar '15 Fake IP Land 5
News Mike Wallace Trade Will End Poorly for Minnesot... Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 8
More from around the web