Oakland Raiders vs. Miami Dolphins: 5 Reasons Why Miami Will Prevail

Sep 11, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport 12

We can either Monday morning quarterback to death Miami's loss to Houston , or we can look forward to next Sunday's game against Oakland.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Everybody making a big deal of lastnight. 1st of all if the chargers wanna hang their hats on that, let em. I ain't even mad. Everybody saying rivers played well but saying palmer was o.k. Clearly palmer outplayed rivers. Giving thee fact that neither team had no running game. The Raiders due to stupid play calling, QBs was efficient so in that case leave it to the stats & the facts show Palmer's stats were better. The defense was great. Special teams horrible but that will be fixed next week. Yea we need too get another RT in there. Barnes was in good position on all of the pressures & sacks just couldn't get his hands on phillips &i them Palmer checked down a lil too much we loss cuz we knower list cuz condo never came back & thats thats. Their had better fields position then us all night & could put our lights out. Kudo's to the D. We hours run more stretch zone plays for Mcfadden. Look at the stats, he had good ypc on the stretch run plays. Those draws is to predictable. We gotta play better on the back end. The secondary let them catch too many dumb floating passes. All I'm all we played well & well improve week to week . Our linebackers were phenomenal. They all played well. As for miami. They ain't got a chance in the world. Think the 5 reasons giving was the worst 5 reasons 1 can find. I'm not even gon go into detail. 1-1 HEADING INTO WEEK 3. WE GON HAVE A FIGHT WUT BALTIMORE 4 REAL THO!
Cant Hide It

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
It is a big deal...division AND conference game....
The Orange Bowel

Miami, FL

#3 Sep 11, 2012
If they really wanted to honor the '72 Fins, they'd change the name of the current team to something else. It's gotta be embarassing for them to be even remotely associated with this 2012 mess of a team.
Stephen Ross

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2012
But it would have to remain ocean related...Miami Sardines...
Sun Lifeless Stadium

Miami, FL

#5 Sep 11, 2012
The Miami Mermaids. Take the Dolphin off the helmets and replace it with a pink mermaid.
Pink Mermans

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2012
But Sardines stink....

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Everybody making a big deal of lastnight. 1st of all if the chargers wanna hang their hats on that, let em. I ain't even mad. Everybody saying rivers played well but saying palmer was o.k. Clearly palmer outplayed rivers. Giving thee fact that neither team had no running game. The Raiders due to stupid play calling, QBs was efficient so in that case leave it to the stats & the facts show Palmer's stats were better. The defense was great. Special teams horrible but that will be fixed next week. Yea we need too get another RT in there. Barnes was in good position on all of the pressures & sacks just couldn't get his hands on phillips &i them Palmer checked down a lil too much we loss cuz we knower list cuz condo never came back & thats thats. Their had better fields position then us all night & could put our lights out. Kudo's to the D. We hours run more stretch zone plays for Mcfadden. Look at the stats, he had good ypc on the stretch run plays. Those draws is to predictable. We gotta play better on the back end. The secondary let them catch too many dumb floating passes. All I'm all we played well & well improve week to week . Our linebackers were phenomenal. They all played well. As for miami. They ain't got a chance in the world. Think the 5 reasons giving was the worst 5 reasons 1 can find. I'm not even gon go into detail. 1-1 HEADING INTO WEEK 3. WE GON HAVE A FIGHT WUT BALTIMORE 4 REAL THO!
Kudos to Palmer for not throwing any picks, but his best performance came in the end when Knapp actually let him air it out. The west coast offense mainly supports running and short passes, and very little vertical game.
WC Knapp Time

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Maybe that was the plan...to cut down on the Carson INTs...
WC Knapp Time

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Miami's D is decent....I watched the Texans game and they were tough deep into the last bit of the 2nd QTR...when Tennehill couldnt throw the ball over JJ Watt....
WC Knapp Time

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Texans scoring by QTR

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Special Teams cost us the game last week.
Vanilla Offense......were the WR's covered? WE need Denarius back.

Carson needs to throw down the field....Knapp needs to let him. It's what he's best at. Checking down (& designed plays) for 5 yard gains will not win it. Carson completes about 70% of his passes, NO INT'S and gets a 94.2 rating and we still lose. I would rather see an INT or 2....but at least take a chance.

Defense looked pretty good for most of the game but got very little pressure on Rivers.
WC Knapp Time

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Zild0405 wrote:
(1) WE need Denarius back.
(2) Carson needs to throw down the field....Knapp needs to let him.
Yep...with double agreement on #2.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New England Patriots' Overhauled, Physical Defe... Sep 12 Max Flatulence 49
New England Patriots Work Out Former Dolphins R... Sep 9 MagicTaint under ... 3
Jets player has gone AWOL, hasn't talked to team Sep 8 Rex Likes Feet 3
Miami Dolphins' pass rush turns up the pressure... Sep 8 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Dolphins dominate 2nd half, top Patriots 33-20 Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 1
Miami Dolphins 2014 Season Preview Sep 5 Finication 3
Oakland RB Sheets out for year Aug 28 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 9
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000