Unsolved: Burger Chef murders

Unsolved: Burger Chef murders

There are 3 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Nov 15, 2013, titled Unsolved: Burger Chef murders. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

It's a case that has baffled police for decades. On November 17th, 2013, it will be 35 years since four young workers were kidnapped from the Speedway Burger Chef and killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 15, 2013
That was about the time Aaron Hernandez graduated from kindergarten...just sayin'

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 16, 2016
I cant believe tht the murderers were never found I really hate tht my best friend Julie Seyfried was shot to an found in Johnson county around tbe same time an no one has been convicted with this either I wish I knew how to get answers dk who to talk to about my friends murder why wont anyone see maybe a connection or wht with her bein found same county shot like one of the victims of the burger chef homicides
Paul Hogan

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 17, 2016
I agree with anyone who grave digs a 2.5 year old post. Now, check out this Emu fecal action:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Oct 10 Tannesuck 27
News NFLa s opening day: Reaction to Colin Kaeperick... Sep '16 getagrip 7
News Dolphins cut Campbell (Jul '07) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 222
News Anthems around the NFL: Peters raises fist, fou... Sep '16 Kelly and Friends 1
winning Sep '16 Robbie Robinson 1
The Shula Curse (Oct '06) Aug '16 Robert 3
News Miko Grimes say Brent wanted out of Miami Jul '16 Grimy crap 2
More from around the web