chris

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#1 Mar 13, 2012
they traded marshall, lost on reggie wayne, lost on jackson....how are they gonna get peyton manning w/ no big time receiver?
libar

Richland, WA

#2 Mar 13, 2012
miami are a joke they make stupid moves all the time. they deserve to keep sucking like they have been
libar

Richland, WA

#3 Mar 13, 2012
by trading marshall they sealed the deal to not land manning. i wouldn't want to play for them after a stupid move like today.
chris

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2012
you know what.....i agree with you.
Belch

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2012
ESPN reported that the picks were third-rounders...
for Brandon Marshall...this team is ran by tards...
CMJ

Salisbury, NC

#6 Mar 14, 2012
its not the coaches fellas its that punk-A$$ Ireland... coach sparano was good coach, but no support from the front office... we draft offensive lineman 2 out of 3 years but no QB to put behind them.... how smart
Real dolphins fan

Arlington, VA

#7 Mar 14, 2012
I'm not like u other fans I really love my team but I can't stand this shit any more Miami fuck this season up for us the frot office sucks 1st we let RG3 slip right past us to the skins I live in dc smh isnt like we every draft anyone that's that great anyway we should have been the 1st to give three # ones but no then we trade our best offensive players smh we really arent a real team we have to goals to impove and we not getting Peyton either y would he come to use this Season hasn't even started yet and I want to cry already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dolphins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) Mon tom wingo 738
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings Apr 8 Finpoo 2
News Dolphins sign QB Josh Freeman, according to NFL... Apr 6 Jockstrap cleansing 6
News NFL mock draft: Jameis Winston and Marcus Mario... Mar '15 Sports Morons 1
News 4 Keys for Game-Planning Against New England Pa... Mar '15 BradyBonerz 4
News Miami Dolphins lose tight end Charles Clay to B... Mar '15 Fake IP Land 5
News Mike Wallace Trade Will End Poorly for Minnesot... Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 8
More from around the web