Kansas City Must Defeat Oakland at Home this Season

Jul 10, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport 6

Since 2000, the Kansas City Chiefs and Oakland Raiders have had an incongruous rivalry.

Full Story
Rock2hardbully

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jul 11, 2013
We own them in arrowhead no matter who they got we still gonna run all over those KC that's wat we do!!!! Raidernation
Arrowheadgiver Stadium

Miami, FL

#2 Jul 11, 2013
"Kansas City Must Defeat Oakland at Home this Season"

What skyhigh ambitions they have.

In related news, the team must also beat up an 86 year old woman for her spare change.
Flynnished

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Kansas City Must Make CFL it's New Home this Season

Full Story: BelcherReport

Since 2000, the Kansas City Chiefs haven't done shit

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Jul 11, 2013
The Raiders must beat KC every chance they get to get on the winning end of their all time head to head matchups...Same with Houston, Baltimore, & Philadelphia, Carolina, Jacksonville, New Orleans, New England, and the 49ers

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#5 Jul 11, 2013
We better win every game. I know its wishful thinking but I spend a lot of money on the Raiders & I'm waiting for it to pay off. I blame them losing for the reason why I didn't successfully quit smoking even though I know its really my lack of will power
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

#6 Jul 12, 2013
I attended the game at Arrowhead last season, and actually felt sorry for my buddy and the other Chiefs fans around us. They are awesome, knowledgeable, loyal fans just like us, who knew their team needed to rebuild from the top down last season. Both teams should be much improved this year, and the Chiefs turnover ratio can only improve. I believe they fumbled on the snap three times in that game. Had the best burritto ever, tailgating with some Raider fans from Arkansas, who had watched every one of McFadden's college games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husain Abdullah's prayer: NFL sorry for flaggin... Oct 7 Flatulence Fred 3
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct 7 Flatulence Fred 4
Pats out to make noise on the road Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9
New England Patriots: Under-the-Radar Performer... Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 12
NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Why the Chiefs will beat the Patriots on MNF Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 10
Andy Reid is changing the Kansas City Chiefs of... Sep '14 Injunfarts 2

Kansas City Chiefs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE