Palko somehow kept Chiefs in game unt...

Palko somehow kept Chiefs in game until the very end

There are 7 comments on the Post-gazette.com story from Nov 27, 2011, titled Palko somehow kept Chiefs in game until the very end. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

When highly paid analysts trot out the term "matchup nightmare," they are generally praising an offensive player who stalks the uncomfortable dreams of defensive coordinators league-wide. "He's a matchup nightmare," is an insider compliment generally directed at a tight end or a wideout who requires more potent antidotes than the defense often has ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

Jason Ensor

Springfield, MO

#1 Nov 28, 2011
Really? "Palko kept Chiefs in game"?? What game were you watching? The Chiefs Defense kept them in this game after Palko handed the ball to the Steelers 4 times. Not to say that Stanzi or Orton would have done better... but let's not stroke the key problem in the loss.
Vote

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2011
Palko for MVP...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Nov 28, 2011
On the last play, Bowe blew it......scared?
Oklap

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Palko is the best...
Black ESPN

Yorktown, VA

#5 Nov 28, 2011
we need Jamarcus Russell.
The Joint

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2011
Bring back Akili Smith....
Screech

Hobbs, NM

#8 Nov 30, 2011
I just caught Tyler Palko fapping on my porch. When I asked him what the hell he was doing, he pulled down his pants, shit on my porch and then ran off like Steven Segal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Andy Reid of Kansas City Chiefs hopeful franchi... Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs pushing Alex Smith to look for big plays... Jun 11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs Cut Terrelle Pryor 4 Months After Signin... May '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs could be movers with 10 picks in upcomin... Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs 2015 Draft Plan for Ultimate Defense Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs sign veteran safety Tyvon Branch to 1-ye... Mar '15 Fatassed Coaching 5
More from around the web