Mike Mitchell's Last Chance To Prove Himself

Jul 8, 2012 Full story: JustBlogBaby

For Mike Mitchell the last chance saloon has a name and it's called 2012. This year is make or break for Mitchell as his Raider career comes to the crossroads.

Full Story
Nj raider 1

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2012
The man is a back up safety not an alternate but a back up. Name 1 back up safety with a premiere name in the league. Maybe cuz it's the offseason & ain't much to write about guys are starting to our out stupid articles but this 1 definitely falls under the label. I watched that man lockup finnley from the packers & last wood to a couple players lastyear. He plays the same position as Tyvon Branch. How much burn do u really think he's gonna get? He made plays in the limited time he gets. Look Al made some bad picks in some of thee recent drafts but all of them weren't bad & Mitchell isn't 1 of them. Did ya'll ever stop to think we just ran a bad defensive scheme which put players in bad position 2 make plays. Huff suffered from the same thing also. Give them a chance 2 drop into zones & you'll see, Huff will have more ints & Mitchell more big plays. We always had the players, the coaching & scheme were horrendous along wut situational play calling.
raiderfaith

Four Oaks, NC

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Can't wait for regular season...

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Jul 9, 2012
You are 100% right jersey. Our biggest problems have been coaching. I still don't like Huff, but I think Mitchell will prove himself this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With Chiefs' Charles banged up, Davis steps up Dec 17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 Dec 9 They 7
Will Andy Reid Cost Chiefs a Playoff Spot? Dec 3 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Nov '14 Kyle 2
Tribute: Mara Lynn Washam 'asked for very littl... (Jun '08) Nov '14 Hal 3
Kansas City Chiefs activate Joe Mays off IR-recall Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Raiders snap 16-game losing streak with 24-20 w... Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web