NFL Draft order: Cowboys pick 18th overall; which position should they target?

Jan 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dallas Morning News

1 pick in next April's draft, with the rest of the order set for non-playoff teams.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013
Mike

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

With Jerry Jones drafting for 17th year failure does it really matter or does anyone after 17years care since they have the worse GM in all Sports History????
VICO

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey idiot Jerry has built the cowboys into the most decorated and respected team in all the nfl brought 3 super bowls and o yeah keeped someone by the name of Troy after a horrible 1 and 15 so yeah failure yeah right. Look at other teams and their draft picks then tell me if he is the only failure. Idiot!!!
Anthony

Hebron, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Move up trade miles and F jones..keep workin on that D seem like no matter with inj or even starters teams still rack up points...how gettin Steven JASKSON ..wht!! We need help yes even at QB he's GD but bring all are hopes up just to bring to down everytime ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••