Metro Business Owner Says Lawyer Helped Client Loot His Company

Full story: Fox4KC

A Kansas City business owner is suing one of the largest law firms in the metro claiming that a lawyer who was supposed to be looking out for his best interests actually helped destroy his company.
Comments
101 - 111 of 111 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2011
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Christian huh

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no soul....of course he's a bad guy. Inside and out he is rotten. Very surprised Big Bob is even associated with the ****.
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car
Seriously

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Christian huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car
My comment had absolutely nothing to do with going to church or being christian or not, but thanks for the lame quote genius.
Christian huh

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment had absolutely nothing to do with going to church or being christian or not, but thanks for the lame quote genius.
Oh shut up whiner. The quote was meant for the "definitely bad guy" comment, as an addition to what he was saying, not against it. And you're right, I am a genius. Thanks.
haha

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

then reply to the quote from "definitely bad guy", not "Seriously", Jen.
This is Jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

haha wrote:
I did not say anything negative about Sean on this board. I don't need to. If I don't like the guy, it's my business. Not the whole worlds. Do you really think I would tell an anonymous person to shut up? I have posted 2 things on this forum about Sean. Both were nice and in Sean's defense. Why? Because I share kids with the guy and nobody wants to read the kind of things being said about themselves on here. I could have plenty to say, but I'm choosing not to. The one thing I will say is after being married to him for 10 years, I know nothing about the real Sean. It makes me very sad to know I spent that long with a person who has hurt and angered so many people so severely. So do me a favor and don't call my name to something unless you know for sure it's me. Thank you.
Christian huh

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

haha wrote:
It was a mistake, stupid. It's not even worth replying to the right person now. Give up, you're going on and on about nothing that even matters.
Get over it

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Wow people, let it go...it was a job, he was your boss...it's not like you were betrayed by your dad, husband or son. Bad stuff happens in business sometimes. Not everyone is evil just because they make bad business decisions. I'm assuming you people also blame everyone else for all the other bad crap that happens in your lives.
And by the way...supposedly cowyboy lawyer is one of the best in town (lawyer that is...even though I did hear he rides in rodeos too). And not bad looking either.
Get over it can suck it

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

First off: Best in "town"?...why would he take on case that he can't win? No one forced Sean to hire the law firm or sign the bad contract.

Second off: Anyone who steals money from the people who kept his company going in-spite of him is a bad person.

He did betray us, he broke his word and our contracts. F*** his face! F*** his lawyers face! F*** anyone who defends him. So by this logic "get over it" F*** your hotdog shaped" cowboy loving face!
dayum

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

this is all just dumb.
Sean clearly is a douche and made bad choices. He screwed a lot of us and our families over. Im sure he wont win this lawsuit but if he does, we will never see the money he owes us anyways. But we all got out and learned some good lessons. Most of us moved on to WAY better jobs. So let it go already
Bad looking huh

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Get over it wrote:
Wow people, let it go...it was a job, he was your boss...it's not like you were betrayed by your dad, husband or son. Bad stuff happens in business sometimes. Not everyone is evil just because they make bad business decisions. I'm assuming you people also blame everyone else for all the other bad crap that happens in your lives.
And by the way...supposedly cowyboy lawyer is one of the best in town (lawyer that is...even though I did hear he rides in rodeos too). And not bad looking either.
Your name must be Laura.
anyone know

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

what's new with this case?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Search the Kansas City Chiefs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas City Chiefs Release CB Brandon Flowers, ... Jun '14 Perfect Storm 3
5 Toughest Games for New England Patriots in 2014 Jun '14 Toughest 2
USA Today's 2014 Chiefs record prediction is cr... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Is Wide Receiver Help On The Way For The Chiefs? Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Chiefs special teams working for more happy ret... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Rivera, Reid Talk Importance Of Open NFL Locker... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Ryan Succop's Roster Spot May Not Be Secure Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••