Metro Business Owner Says Lawyer Helped Client Loot His Company

Full story: Fox4KC 113
A Kansas City business owner is suing one of the largest law firms in the metro claiming that a lawyer who was supposed to be looking out for his best interests actually helped destroy his company. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Christian huh

Lenexa, KS

#104 Oct 11, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no soul....of course he's a bad guy. Inside and out he is rotten. Very surprised Big Bob is even associated with the ****.
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car
Seriously

Kansas City, MO

#105 Oct 11, 2010
Christian huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car
My comment had absolutely nothing to do with going to church or being christian or not, but thanks for the lame quote genius.
Christian huh

Lenexa, KS

#106 Oct 14, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment had absolutely nothing to do with going to church or being christian or not, but thanks for the lame quote genius.
Oh shut up whiner. The quote was meant for the "definitely bad guy" comment, as an addition to what he was saying, not against it. And you're right, I am a genius. Thanks.
haha

Kansas City, MO

#107 Oct 14, 2010
then reply to the quote from "definitely bad guy", not "Seriously", Jen.
This is Jen

United States

#108 Oct 14, 2010
haha wrote:
I did not say anything negative about Sean on this board. I don't need to. If I don't like the guy, it's my business. Not the whole worlds. Do you really think I would tell an anonymous person to shut up? I have posted 2 things on this forum about Sean. Both were nice and in Sean's defense. Why? Because I share kids with the guy and nobody wants to read the kind of things being said about themselves on here. I could have plenty to say, but I'm choosing not to. The one thing I will say is after being married to him for 10 years, I know nothing about the real Sean. It makes me very sad to know I spent that long with a person who has hurt and angered so many people so severely. So do me a favor and don't call my name to something unless you know for sure it's me. Thank you.
Christian huh

Lenexa, KS

#109 Oct 14, 2010
haha wrote:
It was a mistake, stupid. It's not even worth replying to the right person now. Give up, you're going on and on about nothing that even matters.
Get over it

Kansas City, KS

#110 Oct 15, 2010
Wow people, let it go...it was a job, he was your boss...it's not like you were betrayed by your dad, husband or son. Bad stuff happens in business sometimes. Not everyone is evil just because they make bad business decisions. I'm assuming you people also blame everyone else for all the other bad crap that happens in your lives.
And by the way...supposedly cowyboy lawyer is one of the best in town (lawyer that is...even though I did hear he rides in rodeos too). And not bad looking either.
Get over it can suck it

Kansas City, MO

#111 Oct 18, 2010
First off: Best in "town"?...why would he take on case that he can't win? No one forced Sean to hire the law firm or sign the bad contract.

Second off: Anyone who steals money from the people who kept his company going in-spite of him is a bad person.

He did betray us, he broke his word and our contracts. F*** his face! F*** his lawyers face! F*** anyone who defends him. So by this logic "get over it" F*** your hotdog shaped" cowboy loving face!
dayum

Kansas City, MO

#112 Oct 19, 2010
this is all just dumb.
Sean clearly is a douche and made bad choices. He screwed a lot of us and our families over. Im sure he wont win this lawsuit but if he does, we will never see the money he owes us anyways. But we all got out and learned some good lessons. Most of us moved on to WAY better jobs. So let it go already
Bad looking huh

Lenexa, KS

#113 Nov 17, 2010
Get over it wrote:
Wow people, let it go...it was a job, he was your boss...it's not like you were betrayed by your dad, husband or son. Bad stuff happens in business sometimes. Not everyone is evil just because they make bad business decisions. I'm assuming you people also blame everyone else for all the other bad crap that happens in your lives.
And by the way...supposedly cowyboy lawyer is one of the best in town (lawyer that is...even though I did hear he rides in rodeos too). And not bad looking either.
Your name must be Laura.
anyone know

Overland Park, KS

#114 Oct 17, 2011
what's new with this case?
nunya

Overland Park, KS

#115 Monday Nov 3
Well, Greg Orman is in the midst of it trying to shake innocent people down thinking that they won't fight back because he thinks they don't have the means to fight back. Little does he know who he messed with. He is trying to force them to give up on getting their piece of the pie, by signing over their rights to him. Douchbag.
Flatulence Fred

United States

#116 Monday Nov 3
FART REPORT>

The fart facts:

What does a fart consist of? How bad does a fart smell? What kind of fart facts are there???
How do you call a fart? Where can you fart the best?

You can find all the fart answers on your fart questions on www.thefartfacts.com !!

An average fart is made of:
59% nitrogen
21% hydrogen
9% carbon dioxide
7% methane
4% oxygen
1% hydrogen sulfide, the smelly part
100% original fart

A fart is mostly produced by E.coli...
E. coli are bacteria that are commonly found in the intestines of humans and animals. There are different types of E. coli. Mostly are not harmefully and only causes people to fart. Most farts are flammable, because of the methane and hydrogen they containA fart has at the time of creation the temperature of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. This is 37 degrees Celsius. Warm farts!

A fart has reached the speed of 10 feet per second. This is 3.05 meters per second...

One person can produces about 0.5 liters of farts a day. This is almost 0.13 gallon...

Men and woman will fart equally....Have you ever met a woman who will admit this?

An average person farts 14 times a day...

The most farts take place at night while sleeping....sharting too...

The most farting producing animals are termites. Next in line are the camels, than the Zebras, the sheep, the cows, the elephants, the dog (Labradors/Retrievers), the humans + Cowpea*.
*Cowpea is one of the most ancient crops known to man. Its origin and subsequent domestication is associated with pearl millet and sorghum in Africa. It is now a broadly adapted and highly variable crop, cultivated around the world primarily for seed, but also as a vegetable (for leafy greens, green pods, fresh shelled green peas, and shelled dried peas), a cover crop and for fodder...

Herring use farts to communicate with each other.

Fart of the maggots have a similar effect to antibiotics. Science is still working on it to make it a medicine...

A fart is made up less than 1 percent of the chemicals that stink, but a fart chemical is so pungent that people can smell them at levels of 1 part in 100 million...

A study has proven that, when men and woman have eaten exact the same food, woman have more concentrated gas than men. This was also mentioned as a greater odor intensity...

In the African country of Malawi is to let a fart offense...

An Indian tribe in South America called the Yanomami,, use farting as a greeting. Just say Hi...

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb...

SCUBA divers cannot pass gas at depths of 33 feet or below....their farts smell real bad when returning to the surface....

In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who could fart the loudest and longest!

The female Southern Pine Beetle farts a pheromone called frontalin which is used to attract a mate. It can also be used as a gathering call to the rest of the species of farters.

These animals can not fart: The Pogonophoran Worm, the Jellyfish and the Coral and Sea Anemones. However, they do crap all over the place!

The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet...dropping logs and farting....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Fri Kyle 2
Tribute: Mara Lynn Washam 'asked for very littl... (Jun '08) Fri Hal 3
Kansas City Chiefs activate Joe Mays off IR-recall Fri Laughing Bear Fan 2
Raiders snap 16-game losing streak with 24-20 w... Fri Laughing Bear Fan 1
Husain Abdullah's prayer: NFL sorry for flaggin... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Pats out to make noise on the road Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9

Kansas City Chiefs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE