COLUMN: What to do with Michael Vick?

Full story: Hattiesburg American

One full season. That's all quarterback Michael Vick has under his belt: one full season in 2006 -- and that was when he was with the Atlanta Falcons, years before he ever played for the Philadelphia Eagles.
Comments
121 - 133 of 133 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#123 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
Translation: "Yeah, you just made a GD idiot out of me using my very own tactics".
You poor, idiotic, mawwwwfukkka, just give it up. Too funny, just way, way too GD funny!
Your new little friend, the cat boy, isn't going to be very impressed or happy with the way I just "proved" what a GD moron you really are.
If that's what it looks like to you, it proves what an idiot you are. I gave you an example and despite that, you still refused to address that hyperlink YET AGAIN. What is that, 4 times now ?
Go away troll. You have nothing and it really shows.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#124 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what it looks like to you, it proves what an idiot you are. I gave you an example and despite that, you still refused to address that hyperlink YET AGAIN. What is that, 4 times now ?
Go away troll. You have nothing and it really shows.
The "forum" wasn't my idea, dipshit. But thanks for making yourself look like a GD clown once again.

Do you never tire of this? LMGDAO

Santa Ana, CA

#125 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
The "forum" wasn't my idea, dipshit. But thanks for making yourself look like a GD clown once again.
Do you never tire of this? LMGDAO
Ask yourself that question. You've been doing this circle-jerk for 4 years.
I didn't say the forum itself was your idea. Your idea was that attacking people personally on this forum would somehow make a difference with Vick. FAIL ! Oops, I mean FAIL AGAIN.

Santa Ana, CA

#126 Dec 17, 2012
I don't know what's more pathetic, the hearts you're giving me, or the self praising icons you're putting on your own posts.
"LMGDAO"
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#127 Dec 17, 2012
First, the fool posts this(referring to "my" bad ideas that have failed):
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first bad idea (and eventual failure) has been this forum, but how about if you first answer the post I've been asking you to for almost a week ?
Then, the dullard posts this:
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say the forum itself was your idea.
Go, even I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Don't feel too badly. Your cat boy friend is still here with you. He may be afraid to post because I'll make him look like a fool also, but at least he's still here giving you moral support with the cute little hearts and lips. LMGDAO

Santa Ana, CA

#128 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
First, the fool posts this(referring to "my" bad ideas that have failed):
<quoted text>
Then, the dullard posts this:
<quoted text>
Go, even I'm starting to feel bad for you.
Don't feel too badly. Your cat boy friend is still here with you. He may be afraid to post because I'll make him look like a fool also, but at least he's still here giving you moral support with the cute little hearts and lips. LMGDAO
"Your idea was that attacking people personally on this forum would somehow make a difference with Vick. "
Ya know, I could blame it on your obviously poor reading comprehension if it wasn't so apparent that it's just outright bullshit.
"He may be afraid to post because I'll make him look like a fool"
You're looking like more of a beeotch every time you get this desperate, Kim. "LMGDAO"
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#129 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your idea was that attacking people personally on this forum would somehow make a difference with Vick. "
It was? Well if that is true, then you shouldn't have any trouble finding the post in which I said that and providing a hyperlink.

What's that? I made a GD idiot and liar out of you yet again? LMGDAO

Poor fool just doesn't learn!

Dude, you need to think about doin' something else tonight. You're getting your ass whooped and making yourself look even worse than usual.

Santa Ana, CA

#130 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
It was? Well if that is true, then you shouldn't have any trouble finding the post in which I said that and providing a hyperlink.
What's that? I made a GD idiot and liar out of you yet again? LMGDAO
Poor fool just doesn't learn!
Dude, you need to think about doin' something else tonight. You're getting your ass whooped and making yourself look even worse than usual.
Your opinion of yourself is a pretty high one. At least someone's is.
Anyway, are you asking for proof that you verbally attack people or that it's done no good whatsoever ? The first one is apparent all over this forum, so proving it is as simple as scrolling through any thread. Correction EVERY thread.. The second is evident in the fact that talking to people the way you do just hasn't changed a damn thing. But you know that.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#131 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, are you asking for proof that you verbally attack people or that it's done no good whatsoever ?
Are you slightly retarded? No, serious! I think I may have been taking advantage of someone who is slightly "challenged" and, if so, I duly apologize.

Now, I have things to do. You and cat boy stroke each other to your "hearts" content and give each other little lips.

Again, sorry, I just didn't realize who and what I was dealing with.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#132 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first bad idea (and eventual failure) has been this forum, but how about if you first answer the post I've been asking you to for almost a week ?
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
By the way, this is perhaps the most lame approach I've ever seen. The proof you want is incredibly trivial bullshit. It really smacks of desperation.
Ignore the chatterbox.

Santa Ana, CA

#133 Dec 17, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore the chatterbox.
Yeah, I'd say it's getting to a point where he's definitely his own worst enemy.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#134 Dec 18, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore the chatterbox.
"chatterbox"???????? Who the fk uses that term anymore? LMGDAO

Dude, just how freakin' old are you?

Santa Ana, CA

#135 Dec 18, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
"chatterbox"???????? Who the fk uses that term anymore? LMGDAO
Dude, just how freakin' old are you?
As long as you're here, why don't we finish this ?

http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zimmer names Matt Cassel as Vikings starting QB Aug 26 Spielman 3
Chiefs Show Promise, Weakness In Preseason Opener Aug 25 The Fat Indian 3
Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... Aug 23 adriana 1
After Chiefs, Cassel turned career around Aug 22 KC Masterpieceofcrap 2
NFL Preseason 2014: 5 Bold Predictions For Minn... Aug 20 Spielman 4
Trends and Averages: 2013 Chiefs Wide Receivers Aug 19 Frank Pharts 2
Jamaal Charles Will Be Another Huge Part Of The... Aug 11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000