COLUMN: What to do with Michael Vick?

One full season. That's all quarterback Michael Vick has under his belt: one full season in 2006 -- and that was when he was with the Atlanta Falcons, years before he ever played for the Philadelphia Eagles. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#102 Dec 15, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Good one. I just got back from a gig with the barbershop chorus I belong to. Now I suppose its time to stop feeding the troll for a while as I don't normally like to engage in tit for tat nonsense, unlike our adversary here.
Yeah, I'm out of here too. They don't get a minute of my Saturday night. Guaranteed we'll here from them again tonight though. Have a good one.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#103 Dec 15, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text> It looks like your reading level is half your American hat size.
GD, dude, your wit is daunting. Did you come up with that cutting prose all by yourself?

Now that I know what you're about, it's no surprise a POS troll was able to control you the way GO has. You two were made for each other.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#104 Dec 15, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text> Now I suppose its time to stop feeding the troll for a while as I don't normally like to engage in tit for tat nonsense, unlike our adversary here.
Translation: "I'm tired of being made to look like a GD idiot and I don't have the intelligence or wit to go at it with Jim so I'll just run my little ass right on out of here for awhile". LMGDAO

“Nobody knows enough to worry..”

Since: Oct 12

Des Moines, IA

#105 Dec 15, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. There's already interest in him as a starter and he's not even on the market yet.
Hi Mike!

Santa Ana, CA

#106 Dec 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'm tired of being made to look like a GD idiot and I don't have the intelligence or wit to go at it with Jim so I'll just run my little ass right on out of here for awhile". LMGDAO
Translation:
I better say something to make it look like this forum isn't all I have to do on a Saturday night.

Seriously Jim, stop letting your delusional self importance when it comes to this forum make you think you're worth any more than people's down time.

Santa Ana, CA

#107 Dec 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
GD, dude, your wit is daunting. Did you come up with that cutting prose all by yourself?
At least he's not egomaniacal enough to laugh at his own jokes. Who does that again ?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#108 Dec 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody believes that sillyassed spiel. I can only hope that your boorishness is not a symptom of masturbatory attitudes becoming the new norm in our society.

Santa Ana, CA

#109 Dec 16, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody believes that sillyassed spiel. I can only hope that your boorishness is not a symptom of masturbatory attitudes becoming the new norm in our society.
Genevalove and Vick Hater believe it. And Jim knows how lame that makes him.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#110 Dec 16, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody believes that sillyassed spiel. I can only hope that your boorishness is not a symptom of masturbatory attitudes becoming the new norm in our society.
Actually, dullard, the new norm in our society is evident in the attitudes and complacency of lemmings like you. The mass murders taking place, the repulsive cruelty to animals being brushed off and minimal judicial implications of such, the increase in child abuse and overall societal chaos..........are all sustained by morons like you who unfortunately don't have the fortitude to take a stand.

Just look at yourself, a self professed cat lover (or at the very least animal owner), who has chosen to align himself with a POS who defends and supports one of the most recent infamous animal abusers of today. Don't think I'm surprised because I'm not. The world is filled with weak willed, simple minded, and complacent bobble headed lemmings. You just happen to be one of them. But that's allright because fortunately, there are a great many people that have chosen to make a difference, stand up for what is right and decent and not meander through life in a meaningless and worthless existance.

In another 150-200 years, people will look back at the vick case and be appalled by the judicial sentence received by the felon. Some are now, and they will be the type who will contribute to the betterment of society and decency.

You're just not among them, you're not there yet. You are not a contributor nor are you one who will add to the improvement. But like I mentioned before, don't worry about it. It's not your fault. You're just not made that way.

Now, go pet your cat(s) and do a little self introspection. Maybe you can speed up the process.

P.S. I'm going to have to start billing you for this time. LMGDAO

Santa Ana, CA

#111 Dec 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
lemmings like you.
Was "lemming" on your word-of-the-day shitpaper this morning ?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#112 Dec 16, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Was "lemming" on your word-of-the-day shitpaper this morning ?
Actually, no. But for some odd reason, it does come to mind when I see posts from you and your new cat man buddy.

What is your 5 year old doing?

Santa Ana, CA

#113 Dec 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>

Growing up better than you could raise her.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#114 Dec 16, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing up better than you could raise her.
I never said I would raise her, although if I did, she would have a significantly better role model.

What I said was that I could help you in the process of adopting her. That offer will only be extended for a short while longer. Your putrefaction of her newly forming character and morals will very soon be irreversible.

Do the right thing!

BTW, you and the cat man..........ease up on the heart things, huh? People are going to start talking.

Now, back on topic, what to do with vick, the dog killer..........let him contribute to society and use him as a crash test dummy.

Santa Ana, CA

#115 Dec 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I would raise her, although if I did, she would have a significantly better role model.
What I said was that I could help you in the process of adopting her. That offer will only be extended for a short while longer. Your putrefaction of her newly forming character and morals will very soon be irreversible.
Do the right thing!
BTW, you and the cat man..........ease up on the heart things, huh? People are going to start talking.
Now, back on topic, what to do with vick, the dog killer..........let him contribute to society and use him as a crash test dummy.
Get a life Jim. And try one that's not fictional this time.
By the way, I see calling you on the heart things worked. Are you bothered that I can so easily manipulate you ?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#116 Dec 16, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life Jim. And try one that's not fictional this time.
By the way, I see calling you on the heart things worked. Are you bothered that I can so easily manipulate you ?
But, but, GO, what do you mean fictional? You're not disagreeing with your new cat man little friend that I'm an attorney are you? LMGDAO

"Calling me on the heart things"????? Don't be embarrassed because you and the cat boy are giving each other cute little hearts. I mean, if you two didn't support each other, then you would have no one. I also see that you're beginning to judge each other with the "lip" icons too. You two do know that that icon means "racy" and not what you want it to mean..........that you'd like to give each other a kiss?

Now, back on topic, what do you think of my idea for the POS, dog killing felon? Do you think he would make a good crash test dummy or is his brain already too diseased to serve as a normal human being?

BTW, how 'bout dem Atlanta Falcons????? Amazing what a team can do with a real NFL caliber QB, isn't it?

Santa Ana, CA

#117 Dec 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, GO, what do you mean fictional? You're not disagreeing with your new cat man little friend that I'm an attorney are you? LMGDAO
"Calling me on the heart things"????? Don't be embarrassed because you and the cat boy are giving each other cute little hearts. I mean, if you two didn't support each other, then you would have no one. I also see that you're beginning to judge each other with the "lip" icons too. You two do know that that icon means "racy" and not what you want it to mean..........that you'd like to give each other a kiss?
Now, back on topic, what do you think of my idea for the POS, dog killing felon? Do you think he would make a good crash test dummy or is his brain already too diseased to serve as a normal human being?
BTW, how 'bout dem Atlanta Falcons????? Amazing what a team can do with a real NFL caliber QB, isn't it?
You're a sad little man Jim. Your ability to make yourself look pathetic is the only thing you're really good at, isn't it ? Just keep up your little games if it makes you happy. Giving you your jollies is the only affect they have anyway. Why don't you just stop spending your time with those icons and spend it doing something like coming up with a response to this thread you've been avoiding.

http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...

Now, Atlanta won today. Atlanta also won a lot of games in the 3 years they went to the playoffs and then Matty "Ice" choked. Not even a point scored last time. This year is yet to be determined. If he loses in the first playoff game again, that will certainly secure a different kind of legacy than what you're prematurely bestowing upon him, don't you think ? And one that will be very difficult to live down.

By the way, I think your idea for Vick is as good as any other idea you've ever had. Everyone knows how badly they have worked out for you.
Vick Hater

Nevada City, CA

#119 Dec 17, 2012
Here's a thought...we take Vick and use him in a test lab for research and spare the lives of a dozen lab rats, seems like a fair exchange!
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#120 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I think your idea for Vick is as good as any other idea you've ever had. Everyone knows how badly they have worked out for you.
And just what ideas have I had for the felon? You sure like to spew a bunch of accusatory BS about other people "making things up that aren't true". Let's see what your maggotass does now that the tables have been turned. Give me some PROOF. Provide us with a hyperlink about what "other" ideas I've had for the dog killer other than the crash test dummy.

Now don't embarrass your new friend, the cat boy. Post up that "proof", as you like to vomit.

Santa Ana, CA

#121 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what ideas have I had for the felon? You sure like to spew a bunch of accusatory BS about other people "making things up that aren't true". Let's see what your maggotass does now that the tables have been turned. Give me some PROOF. Provide us with a hyperlink about what "other" ideas I've had for the dog killer other than the crash test dummy.
Now don't embarrass your new friend, the cat boy. Post up that "proof", as you like to vomit.
Well, first bad idea (and eventual failure) has been this forum, but how about if you first answer the post I've been asking you to for almost a week ?

By the way, this is perhaps the most lame approach I've ever seen. The proof you want is incredibly trivial bullshit. It really smacks of desperation.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#122 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first bad idea (and eventual failure) has been this forum, but how about if you first answer the post I've been asking you to for almost a week ?
By the way, this is perhaps the most lame approach I've ever seen. The proof you want is incredibly trivial bullshit. It really smacks of desperation.
LMGDAO

Translation: "Yeah, you just made a GD idiot out of me using my very own tactics".

You poor, idiotic, mawwwwfukkka, just give it up. Too funny, just way, way too GD funny!

Your new little friend, the cat boy, isn't going to be very impressed or happy with the way I just "proved" what a GD moron you really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning's Wife Ashley Thompson Part of M... 3 hr Victor 3
Broncos fend off Chiefs 24-17 with goal-line stand 3 hr Dale 4
Recap: Denver vs. Kansas City 11 hr Laughing Bear Fan 2
Ryan Succop Revenge!!! Kansas City Chiefs Stay ... Sep 8 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Initial Video Breakdown of the Titans @ Chiefs ... Sep 8 ChiefPerv 2
Frustrated fans make early exit as Chiefs struggle Sep 8 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Chiefs lose LB Johnson with leg injury Sep 8 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000