COLUMN: What to do with Michael Vick?

One full season. That's all quarterback Michael Vick has under his belt: one full season in 2006 -- and that was when he was with the Atlanta Falcons, years before he ever played for the Philadelphia Eagles. Full Story
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#22 Dec 12, 2012
Vick with his narcissistic ,ego centric personality flaw; cannot be a backup,or a bench sitter.He still thinks he is a "$tar"
Must be someone else's fault! When he doesn't perform,he feigns injury.
I guess his only success was brutalizing dogs!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#23 Dec 12, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. There's already interest in him as a starter and he's not even on the market yet.
He would be far more useful as a back up. The Eagles have learned the hard way that he is no better than an ordinary starter who wins games he should lose and loses games he should win do to his inconsistency and lack of overall football smarts. He might be an upgrade as a starter for a few teams, but not the majority.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#24 Dec 12, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way... "rearage" ?
“Arrears (also sometimes known as rearage) is a legal term for that part of a debt which is overdue after missing one or more required payments.”
You'd think an atty would know that.
Poor GD lying POS just can't get a break. LMGDAO
He said "rearage" knowing ur fondness for anal recreation.Play on words,dipsh#!!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#25 Dec 12, 2012
I got an idea...we make a pinata out of the sociopath, tie a bunch of raw steaks to his body, especially his privates, then bring in a bunch of hungry pit bulls and let them feast!!!!!!!!!!
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#26 Dec 12, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>He would be far more useful as a back up. The Eagles have learned the hard way that he is no better than an ordinary starter who wins games he should lose and loses games he should win do to his inconsistency and lack of overall football smarts. He might be an upgrade as a starter for a few teams, but not the majority.
Agreed; now convince vick!. A few Weeks ago,he said "he would carry the offensive line" on his ricketty shoulders! Imagine his team nates, didn't appreciate that!
Most qbs that succeed, treat their OL with respect, as they should.
vicks teammates hated him in atlanta; because of his arrogance and false bravado.
You can put lipstick on a pig(or pitbull),but it is still a pig.vick is a quitter and a sociopathic narcissist.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#27 Dec 12, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim; I will also help.this idiot truly needs the entire village's cooperation.Give us ur name,person of interest and deep concern: we will get you the care you desperately need.
I will help too ..just send the butt fu**** to the Asylum!!
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#28 Dec 12, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed; now convince vick!. A few Weeks ago,he said "he would carry the offensive line" on his ricketty shoulders! Imagine his team nates, didn't appreciate that!
Most qbs that succeed, treat their OL with respect, as they should.
vicks teammates hated him in atlanta; because of his arrogance and false bravado.
You can put lipstick on a pig(or pitbull),but it is still a pig.vick is a quitter and a sociopathic narcissist.
Thank you for mentioning his lack of football smarts.Integral inn his nfl failure.Do you know Amy "$tupid , achieving qbs"?
Just prepare ; his one remaining supporter on this blog, will undoubtedly accuse you of racism.Cannot criticize vick or obama, for that matter: without the race card coming into play.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#29 Dec 12, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The village is coming together for their idiot!
Truly the season of love for the misguided moron
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#30 Dec 12, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
I got an idea...we make a pinata out of the sociopath, tie a bunch of raw steaks to his body, especially his privates, then bring in a bunch of hungry pit bulls and let them feast!!!!!!!!!!
Great idea! Especially since gaysplot is attached to the ookiesac!
Kill two birds(eagles) with angry pissed off pits!

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#31 Dec 12, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>He would be far more useful as a back up. The Eagles have learned the hard way that he is no better than an ordinary starter who wins games he should lose and loses games he should win do to his inconsistency and lack of overall football smarts. He might be an upgrade as a starter for a few teams, but not the majority.
Again, I think you're wrong. There's a few elite QBs and a few that are really bad. The vast majority are average.

Santa Ana, CA

#32 Dec 12, 2012
Genevalove an VH, you two are really sick fcks. I guess that's what happens after 4 years of bitching and whining for nothing. Way to stay as useless as ever.

Santa Ana, CA

#33 Dec 12, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you passed on accepting this challenge. I guess you'd rather stick with being a liar.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#34 Dec 12, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I think you're wrong. There's a few elite QBs and a few that are really bad. The vast majority are average.
The problem is that Vick isn't even average. He is a below overall passer when you take football instincts and the ability to make good decisions on the field into consideration with better than average mobility and on a team with good pass protection, a decent passer would be more valuable than a good runner out of the QB position.

Santa Ana, CA

#35 Dec 12, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that Vick isn't even average. He is a below overall passer when you take football instincts and the ability to make good decisions on the field into consideration with better than average mobility and on a team with good pass protection, a decent passer would be more valuable than a good runner out of the QB position.
4× Pro Bowl selection (2002, 2004, 2005, 2010)
Archie Griffin Award Winner (1999)
Best NFL Player ESPY Award (2003)
Ed Block Courage Award (2009)
NFL Comeback Player of the Year (2010)

In addition, only Randall Cunningham and Steve Young have more rushing yards at the quarterback position than Vick, who is ranked first in career rushing yards among active QB's. Vick is also first among QB's all-time in rushing yards per game, at 53.5 yards per game. Vick also holds several NFL quarterback rushing records, including most rushing yards in one game (173), most 100-yard rushing games (7), and most rushing yards in a single season (1,039) Philadelphia franchise records for points in a half (45) and total yards in a game (592). First player in NFL History with 300 yards passing, 50 yards rushing, four passing TDs and two rushing TDs in one game.

That's not at all below average, is it ?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#36 Dec 12, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed Block Courage Award (2009)
He deserved that about as much as you do being called intelligent. Dude, is there anything you don't know about this POS who you "claim" to not care about and then post up stats, facts, awards, etc.?

Do you know how many pustules he has next to his anal orifice? Being the scrotum leech that you are, I would think that you are privy to that type of information.

Now, who is watching the 5 year old child?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#37 Dec 12, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim; I will also help.this idiot truly needs the entire village's cooperation.Give us ur name,person of interest and deep concern: we will get you the care you desperately need.
Geneva, I'm still hoping I can somehow get through to this dullard. He stated in a previous post that he has a 5 year old girl. Yet, he is on this forum 24-7. The abuse and neglect are implied in that he is ignoring the needs of this child over fantasizing about a GD dog killing POS on this forum hour after hour.

I can only hope, for the child's sake, that he provides some information that I can use.

Santa Ana, CA

#38 Dec 12, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Geneva, I'm still hoping I can somehow get through to this dullard. He stated in a previous post that he has a 5 year old girl. Yet, he is on this forum 24-7. The abuse and neglect are implied in that he is ignoring the needs of this child over fantasizing about a GD dog killing POS on this forum hour after hour.
I can only hope, for the child's sake, that he provides some information that I can use.

Lying again, loser ? Damn, why do you want to keep proving that lies are all you have ? It really makes you look desperate and pathetic.

Santa Ana, CA

#39 Dec 12, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
He deserved that about as much as you do being called intelligent. Dude, is there anything you don't know about this POS who you "claim" to not care about and then post up stats, facts, awards, etc.?
Do you know how many pustules he has next to his anal orifice? Being the scrotum leech that you are, I would think that you are privy to that type of information.
Now, who is watching the 5 year old child?
That took 2 minutes of web searching, dumbass. I'm sure even a moron like you can tell a copy and paste when you see it.
You should try that some time. You might actually come across like you know something other than how to lie for a change.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#40 Dec 12, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
That took 2 minutes of web searching, dumbass. I'm sure even a moron like you can tell a copy and paste when you see it.
You should try that some time. You might actually come across like you know something other than how to lie for a change.
Who is watching the child? Is she safe?

Santa Ana, CA

#41 Dec 12, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is watching the child? Is she safe?
As long as I don't listen to you, she'll always be tip-top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Fri Kyle 2
Tribute: Mara Lynn Washam 'asked for very littl... (Jun '08) Nov 21 Hal 3
Kansas City Chiefs activate Joe Mays off IR-recall Nov 21 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Raiders snap 16-game losing streak with 24-20 w... Nov 21 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Metro Business Owner Says Lawyer Helped Client ... (Sep '10) Nov 3 Flatulence Fred 113
Husain Abdullah's prayer: NFL sorry for flaggin... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4

Kansas City Chiefs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE