Chiefs overwhelm Pryor, Raiders in second half, win 24-7

Oct 13, 2013 Full story: Inside Bay Area 6

The Kansas City Chiefs parlayed an interception late in the third quarter into a tiebreaking touchdown drive, then relied on their defense to close out the game against the Raiders on Sunday.

Full Story
Mr Raider

Whittier, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Pryor did a pretty good job in the first half. He had no protection at all after losing are oline. He had no choice but to scramble and make somethin out of nothin. We did a good job on defense pressuring alex smith
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Mr Raider wrote:
Pryor did a pretty good job in the first half. He had no protection at all after losing are oline. He had no choice but to scramble and make somethin out of nothin. We did a good job on defense pressuring alex smith
I'll start off by saying, " I watched the game with a friend, a chiefs fan &, he totally agreed." I give k.c the win because, DA was outcoached &, the crowd played their part but, the game was taken from the Raiders &, given to k.c! Bad officiating that game. The P.I on Hayden, the illegal snap, the int where Moore was run completely over before the ball was close, the 1st td Charles scored was not a bold but, a full fledged tackle not called! All these false calls played a huge roll in swinging momentum on their side &, either killed our progress or, led to direct points for them! That said, k.c showed me nothing. Their defense only pinned their ears back &, exposed the o-line because we were playing wit 4th stringers not even playing their positions. Trust me, they probably won't even put up a point in Oakland. Their only good drive was their first possession coming out of the half, even the hit Dexter Mcluster on line 3 consecutive plays. DA was outcoached, Pryor showed his immaturity &, the refs & the crowd sealed our fate. It will be a totally different story in Oakland!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#3 Oct 14, 2013
Offensive line played poorly all game. Chiefs did almost nothing offensively all game because Tarver was able to take a few things away. The Chiefs really got in Pryor's head though, made him question himself, get jumpy. That was the start of what caused him to throw his 3 or 4 int's.
Flynnished

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2013
Belch...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#5 Oct 14, 2013
Corran Horn wrote:
Offensive line played poorly all game. Chiefs did almost nothing offensively all game because Tarver was able to take a few things away. The Chiefs really got in Pryor's head though, made him question himself, get jumpy. That was the start of what caused him to throw his 3 or 4 int's.
I agree. A couple plays Pryor had wrs open down field but, I don't blame him. The line have up 10 sacks. We made the game too easy for their defense. Olson only failed up 2 deep passes &, neither were to the right person. Not once did he sends D.Moore on a 9route. When playing against man coverage with a single high safety, you don't send just 1 wideout on a streak. You send multiple so the street has to make a decision who to cover &, you go the other way so, if they wanted Ford long, send more on the other side to take the attention off of Ford. Still in all, the game was taken from Oakland &, given to k.c. Won't be that way in Oakland, I guarantee!
Flynnished

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2013
Right....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With Chiefs' Charles banged up, Davis steps up Dec 17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 Dec 9 They 7
Will Andy Reid Cost Chiefs a Playoff Spot? Dec 3 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Nov '14 Kyle 2
Tribute: Mara Lynn Washam 'asked for very littl... (Jun '08) Nov '14 Hal 3
Kansas City Chiefs activate Joe Mays off IR-recall Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Raiders snap 16-game losing streak with 24-20 w... Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web