Chiefs Sign Ex-Raiders CB Stanford Routt

Chiefs Sign Ex-Raiders CB Stanford Routt

There are 9 comments on the KMBC-TV story from Feb 20, 2012, titled Chiefs Sign Ex-Raiders CB Stanford Routt. In it, KMBC-TV reports that:

Routt, who was released from the Oakland Raiders in a cost-cutting move, chose the Chiefs over offers from Buffalo, Cincinnati, Houston, New Orleans and Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMBC-TV.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Feb 20, 2012
a rival now!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
raiderfaith

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Good news is we have a new staff so plays will be different. Bad news is he knowd our weaknesses...could hurt us when we faace the chefs.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#3 Feb 20, 2012
routt would get beat by dhbey at times so that could be good. also, if we could get the cheifs free agent (cb) brandon carr, that would be good and even.
RAIDERS 2012!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Feb 20, 2012
i can't say s rout was a bad player. but he had too many penalties. mostly fault of his own but i believe with better training by his coach, whoever that is, could make rout better than he has been the past year or two? i don't know, not our problem anymore. all i know is the advantage will be our ours when he gets all those flags thrown at him!
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Feb 20, 2012
I didn't think he was that bad, but as long as the officials have it out for us, It's almost a safe bet that we'll still have the most penalized CB in the game.
KC Queeefs

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2012
He was over paid to say the least...for being consistently "Routted" by other WR's...

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#7 Feb 21, 2012
he wasn't a bad CB...but very overpaid. Good luck to KC.

I say every time we play them, we put Denarius or Jacoby on him and draw the penalty every time. We can march down the field like that. We can add that play to the playbook. We'll have the Slant Route, the Post Route and the Stanford Route.
Routt Right z Dig

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2012
Zild0405 wrote:
I say every time we play them, we put Denarius or Jacoby on him and draw the penalty every time. We can march down the field like that. We can add that play to the playbook. We'll have the Slant Route, the Post Route and the Stanford Route.
lol....
Spelling

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 8, 2012
Lost art

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Can Chiefs Overcome Greatest Weakness in 2015? Jul 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Motel info? Jul 6 guest 2
News Issues Chiefs Face with OTAs Wrapping Up Jul 6 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Andy Reid of Kansas City Chiefs hopeful franchi... Jul '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs pushing Alex Smith to look for big plays... Jun '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs Cut Terrelle Pryor 4 Months After Signin... May '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web