Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs: Possible Trap Game For KC?

There are 6 comments on the Rant Sports story from Oct 9, 2013, titled Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs: Possible Trap Game For KC?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Kansas City Chiefs are on top of the world as one of three remaining undefeated teams in the NFL .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

RaiderFaith

Apex, NC

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Should be a good test for us. That said we are 6-0 last 6 games at Arrowhead.. I'd like to keep that streak going.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Oct 9, 2013
i like the chances or possibilities. i mean, playing the chargers was that way. beating the cheifs at 5-0 can do wonders of how we continue to play through out. even if we were to lose and it becomes a game to the last second will lift the spirits of the players. losing on a bad note can damper things for the team. specially knowing what our schedule is. all of the sudden, all of the teams on our schedule don't look like a for sure loss for RAIDERS anymore based on how they're playing. but?, RAIDERS have to win to bolster their expectations. gotta beat the chefs!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3 Oct 10, 2013
I really happy to alex doing well, he really got the "shaft" in san fran, and did not really do anything wrong to lose his job, colin was favored for some reason-who knows- Mr. smith is a professional and a very talented one at that-hopefully san fran might meet the chiefs in the play-offs?
Flynnished

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2013
Andy Reid lost weight....but the he found it...
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Oct 11, 2013
Mr Smith goes to KC where he's mistaken for an Hor's Douvere and Andy Reid takes a bite out of his arm. While Reid was being arrested he kept mumbling something about mild buffalo sauce, blue cheese, and celery
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Mr Smith goes to KC where he's mistaken for an Hor's Douvere and Andy Reid takes a bite out of his arm. While Reid was being arrested he kept mumbling something about mild buffalo sauce, blue cheese, and celery
Its hard to keep that tummy tight after 50, you'll see. YOu'll pull a back muscle and that will keep you from working out etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs Cut Terrelle Pryor 4 Months After Signin... Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up Apr 28 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs could be movers with 10 picks in upcomin... Apr 28 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs 2015 Draft Plan for Ultimate Defense Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs sign veteran safety Tyvon Branch to 1-ye... Mar '15 Fatassed Coaching 5
News Sources: Maclin to reunite with Reid on Chiefs Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Senate Republicans Use Open Letter to Warn Any ... Mar '15 Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web