Chiefs 24, Raiders 7 - Final

Chiefs 24, Raiders 7 - Final

There are 37 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Oct 13, 2013, titled Chiefs 24, Raiders 7 - Final. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

The Kansas City Chiefs parlayed an interception late in the third quarter into a tiebreaking touchdown drive, then relied on their defense to close out the game against the Raiders on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Flynnished

Houston, TX

#22 Oct 14, 2013
There is no one else at QB left TO defend...lol...let him play and learn...but it doesnt help when the O-Line sucks...

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#23 Oct 14, 2013
Flynnished wrote:
There is no one else at QB left TO defend...lol...let him play and learn...but it doesnt help when the O-Line sucks...
I SAID QUIT DEFENDING HIM!("joking").
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Flynnished

Houston, TX

#24 Oct 14, 2013
Actually that last game isn't worth defending...not at all....
Rock2hardbully

Yorktown, VA

#25 Oct 14, 2013
Hayden is getting much better to me you have to understand he missed most of training camp plus he missed the ending of his college season last year he will keep on improving his problem is he has to turn his head around wen he covering a receiver deep n know wen too be aggressive and not to over aggressive he will be fine plus it's a learning experience for him he's covering a team top receiver each week our D is not the problem they will keep us in games all year and they will get better each week to have nine new starters they play like they been together for years we have to get our oline healthy point blank n Terrelle Pryor need to learn wen it time to live for another play throw the ball alway I understand he like making plays all the time but he has to learn not to throw ill vised throws and to not take sacks our oline is terrible but some of the sack could of been avoided if he would just throw the ball away we had a chance to win but that game wasn't on our defense at all they fought the hole game yeah it was some some plays they missed but our offense needs to start playing better in the second half of games and our oline need to get healthy quick fast and a hurry simple as that n we need to establish a running game as well to take the load off of Pryor he could do so much especially wen he's learning to really play the qb position

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#26 Oct 14, 2013
Flynnished wrote:
Actually that last game isn't worth defending...not at all....
yea, it's really difficult. but i do have to say, had everyone been healthy? we'd ah had a chance!? it'd been a different situation for pryor and the (O). it would have gave pryor a chance to look good or bad!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Flynnished

Houston, TX

#27 Oct 14, 2013
What he said...in one LARGE sentence...
Flynnished

Houston, TX

#28 Oct 14, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>yea, it's really difficult. but i do have to say, had everyone been healthy? we'd ah had a chance!? it'd been a different situation for pryor and the (O). it would have gave pryor a chance to look good or bad!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Agree...and just for the record...I never stated Pryor was the future franchise QB...just better than Flynn....lmao...

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#29 Oct 14, 2013
Rock2hardbully wrote:
Hayden is getting much better to me you have to understand he missed most of training camp plus he missed the ending of his college season last year he will keep on improving his problem is he has to turn his head around wen he covering a receiver deep n know wen too be aggressive and not to over aggressive he will be fine plus it's a learning experience for him he's covering a team top receiver each week our D is not the problem they will keep us in games all year and they will get better each week to have nine new starters they play like they been together for years we have to get our oline healthy point blank n Terrelle Pryor need to learn wen it time to live for another play throw the ball alway I understand he like making plays all the time but he has to learn not to throw ill vised throws and to not take sacks our oline is terrible but some of the sack could of been avoided if he would just throw the ball away we had a chance to win but that game wasn't on our defense at all they fought the hole game yeah it was some some plays they missed but our offense needs to start playing better in the second half of games and our oline need to get healthy quick fast and a hurry simple as that n we need to establish a running game as well to take the load off of Pryor he could do so much especially wen he's learning to really play the qb position
well said. i pick on joking on hayden cause honestly he's a lil behind. but i hear ya over all. well said!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Rock2hardbully

Yorktown, VA

#30 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>well said. i pick on joking on hayden cause honestly he's a lil behind. but i hear ya over all. well said!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
thank you my raidernation brother I just call it how it is overall we played better than expected way better if it wasn't for our oline injuries that plagued us we would have a better record and maybe we would of been talking playoffs this year cause in my eyes I feel our defense could play wit the best of them just imagine if tyvon branch never got hurt bradian Ross is doing pretty well in his absence and usama young also just if our offense play good for four quarters instead of one half we very well could of kept up wit Denver and KC it would have been just them three and I feel we could have fought KC for a wild card spot and left the chargers way behind but next season watch out nfl we will make the playoffs next year mark my words raidernation!!!!
Flynnished

Houston, TX

#31 Oct 15, 2013
Well...maybe KC...Denver with Manning, doubt it...
Freddy

Paducah, KY

#32 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>OC- COACHES weren't going to fix the line, there were just too many injuries there. they did what they could with what they had. if anything? blame mckenzie and allen for not hiring extra (O-linemen).
RAIDERS 2013!!
The OC has a lot of control in this situation. He can call plays to help the QB in the passing game to get the heat-off and stop the blitzing. Running McFaddden up the gut was not very creative and just left his QB in 3 and longs. Olson has as much to learn as anyone else from this game.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#33 Oct 15, 2013
Freddy wrote:
<quoted text>The OC has a lot of control in this situation. He can call plays to help the QB in the passing game to get the heat-off and stop the blitzing. Running McFaddden up the gut was not very creative and just left his QB in 3 and longs. Olson has as much to learn as anyone else from this game.
still believe in dmac with this team? as a force? i know he's a threat but does he give us a chance? im done w/dmac. have been, but i was still hoping!
=\
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Flynnished

Houston, TX

#34 Oct 16, 2013
Olson has as much to learn as anyone else from this game?

You mean in the Raider scheme of things or NFL in general...because that loser has been in the league since 2001....
RaiderFaith

Garner, NC

#35 Oct 17, 2013
Anyone else feel like when it was obvious Pryor was shaken, a timeout should have been called? Just to coach him up a bit.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#36 Oct 17, 2013
RaiderFaith wrote:
Anyone else feel like when it was obvious Pryor was shaken, a timeout should have been called? Just to coach him up a bit.
he looked exhausted! yes, i was even thinking they should have put mcgloin in. not so he can save the day, but just so they could give pryor time to get his head straight and re-coup. he looked fustrated confused exhausted and out of gas! it almost looked as if he wanted to use his hand injury as an excuse to sit out one series. the coaches should have used that excuse for him! oh well, he hung in there and took it like a man. but it was costly "mentally"!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
RaiderFaith

Garner, NC

#37 Oct 17, 2013
I agree. I know its important to hold on to timeouts. But they don't do any good if you are not in it in the end. I know we need the bye week to get healthy. But I want to watch some Raiders football!!!!
<quoted text>he looked exhausted! yes, i was even thinking they should have put mcgloin in. not so he can save the day, but just so they could give pryor time to get his head straight and re-coup. he looked fustrated confused exhausted and out of gas! it almost looked as if he wanted to use his hand injury as an excuse to sit out one series. the coaches should have used that excuse for him! oh well, he hung in there and took it like a man. but it was costly "mentally"!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#38 Oct 17, 2013
RaiderFaith wrote:
I agree. I know its important to hold on to timeouts. But they don't do any good if you are not in it in the end. I know we need the bye week to get healthy. But I want to watch some Raiders football!!!!<quoted text>
be a supporter and support the bears this week.(lol).
RAIDERS 2013!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Done 11 hr Maxwell 1
The defense is problem Nov 13 Buolder1 1
News Cowboys' Elliott mum amid more legal limbo over... Nov 12 Fart Mum 4
News Raiders a major disappointment heading into bye Nov 10 Fart Sniffers 2
News Who are these Kansas City Chiefs? Nov 10 Fart Sniffers 2
News One-Armed Chiefs Coach? Oct '17 Fart Released 4
News NFL looking into Pryor saying KC fans made raci... Oct '17 Fart Released 6
More from around the web