Chiefs 24, Raiders 7 - Final

The Kansas City Chiefs parlayed an interception late in the third quarter into a tiebreaking touchdown drive, then relied on their defense to close out the game against the Raiders on Sunday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Oct 13, 2013
terrelle pryor sacked 10 times! 3 int's!
18/34, 216yds, one int.
no (qb) would have saved the day. cheif's (D) was tough, the crowd was tough and our (O) injury is plaguing the RAIDERS. i stil feel pryor is a lil selfish with the ball and needs to throw it more but it's hard to tell in this game. he was swarmed, but?!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#2 Oct 13, 2013
rushing;
pryor 6/60
dmac 16/62

receiving;
d moore 5/82, 1td
s streater 3/46
dmac 3-31

sebas, missed (fg)

sacks
s moore 1
v walker 1
n roach 1

RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#3 Oct 13, 2013
week 6 predictions!

RM: cheifs 20, RAIDERS 13
wiscRAIDER: RAIDERS 26, chefs 17
T_RAIDER: RAIDERS 33, chefs 24
RAIDER4life: RAIDERS 26, chefs 20
captain canada: RAIDERS 28, chefs 24
Haley's commet: RAIDERS 27, chefs 20
lbf:? RAIDERS 20, chefs 14
zild-0401: RAIDERS 31, chefs 24

RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Oct 13, 2013
chefs break record for loudest crowd ever! "guinness"!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
wiscraider

Eau Claire, WI

#5 Oct 13, 2013
Not good result, but happy with the Defence & effort..had a shot in the 4th, but our battered o-line couldnt hold up...team needs the bye week BAD!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Oct 13, 2013
wiscraider wrote:
Not good result, but happy with the Defence & effort..had a shot in the 4th, but our battered o-line couldnt hold up...team needs the bye week BAD!!!!
colts scored 21 week 1
jags 9
broncos 37
skins 24
s.d. 17
chefs 24

over all we're ranked 16th in the league on D.
10th against the rush and 21st against the pass.
holding up okay. just? a lil frustrating =(
since the (O) was struggling, and RAIDERS were holding the chefs, i was hoping the RAIDERS D would win the game in an ugly manner. int for a (td) you know? defensively!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Defense looks more aggressive but the offense needs big time help
Freddy

Granger, IN

#8 Oct 13, 2013
To me, it seemed like an even game until that first INT by Pryor. For the first time, he lost his poise (and there wasn't a lot of pressure on that play) and he did back-pedaling, throw of the back-foot rainbow in the middle of the field. The light-bulb went off on the KC sideline and blitzed all the time. One could blame Pryor or O-line. To me, it is on the OC. They really didn't have any plays to nullify or take advantage of the blitz. Unfortunatley, most teams now will be blitzing the Raiders. It has happened in the past. Once upon a time, Hue Jackson would run his recievers on standard plays (no hot-read garbage), keep a RB to block and have the RB release if pressure came. If McFadden, Reese or Bush beat their man, it was a big gain. More importantly, it cooled the blitzing. Would like to see some new plays and that mentality from the OC.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Freddy wrote:
To me, it seemed like an even game until that first INT by Pryor. For the first time, he lost his poise (and there wasn't a lot of pressure on that play) and he did back-pedaling, throw of the back-foot rainbow in the middle of the field. The light-bulb went off on the KC sideline and blitzed all the time. One could blame Pryor or O-line. To me, it is on the OC. They really didn't have any plays to nullify or take advantage of the blitz. Unfortunatley, most teams now will be blitzing the Raiders. It has happened in the past. Once upon a time, Hue Jackson would run his recievers on standard plays (no hot-read garbage), keep a RB to block and have the RB release if pressure came. If McFadden, Reese or Bush beat their man, it was a big gain. More importantly, it cooled the blitzing. Would like to see some new plays and that mentality from the OC.
OC- COACHES weren't going to fix the line, there were just too many injuries there. they did what they could with what they had. if anything? blame mckenzie and allen for not hiring extra (O-linemen).
RAIDERS 2013!!
RaiderFaith

Apex, NC

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Freddy is right. Terrelle couldn't make smart decisions once they got in his head. INT was a horrendous forcing of trying to make something happen. Given he had gone 91passes without throwing an INT he gets a pass on it. But he literally fell apart. He was too quick to run and showed no patience when he actually had a little time.
They were in his head. Yes his had was hurt. But he felt well enough to be out there...so that's not an excuse.
D played well first half. Second half they were pushed around a bit. Somehow we have to learn to play better second half. We had a good chance to win this game and penalties played a big part in us losing.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#11 Oct 13, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>OC- COACHES weren't going to fix the line, there were just too many injuries there. they did what they could with what they had. if anything? blame mckenzie and allen for not hiring extra (O-linemen).
RAIDERS 2013!!
(lol), we needed as many (o-linemen) as we had or have (wr's and lb's)! the (o-line) has never played as one unit together this season. a shhh-load of injuries! who's the only one that hasn't got injured, barnes? not sure just throwing that out there. crazy!
RAIDERS 2013!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#12 Oct 13, 2013
Haleys Commet wrote:
Defense looks more aggressive but the offense needs big time help
hayden is still a weak spot!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#13 Oct 13, 2013
terrelle pryor sacked 10 times! 3 int's!
18/34, 216yds, one int.
no (qb) would have saved the day. cheif's (D) was tough, the crowd was tough and our (O) injury is plaguing the RAIDERS. i stil feel pryor is a lil selfish with the ball and needs to throw it more but it's hard to tell in this game. he was swarmed, but?!
RAIDERS 2013!!!
but, just a liiiiiittle too much pryor! not enough reece and or rivera. and dmac still gaining few yds but better for him today. and it went as normal for pryor. best and only game pryor has played like a true (qb) was vs chargers! he went back to running scrambling throwing awful on the run getting sacked and intercepted. a few good things from him here and there but, let's just say the whole (O) was bad instead of blaming one player or the other. including coaches if that's the case! D held the game together.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#14 Oct 13, 2013
wiscraider wrote:
ahhh! yes, the bye week. good thing for the break. hopefully we get some players back from injury. lok at our schedule. all of the sudden all those teams that 'i" felt we had no chance against don't look so bad after all. not because we've gotten better but because they've all been struggling here and there for the most part. RAIDERS need to recoup and get healthy. and pryor?(lol), yes, pryor needs to, to, play like he did vs chargers what did i call it? in the pocket and with, "consistency!".
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Flynnished

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2013
Pryor had a Flynn type game...but unlike Flynn, those don't occur EVERY week...

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#16 Oct 14, 2013
I agree Freddy. Both teams were really pretty even until Pryor got shaken. The issue is Pryor got shaken and things got worse and worse. You could see him regress on the field. Was not a positive game for us in many ways. I hope our young QB can learn from this. Hell, take it as a negative, because it is. Embrace that crap reality. Just want him to know what to do, or at least what not to do next time.
Freddy wrote:
RaiderFaith

Apex, NC

#17 Oct 14, 2013
The mental errors/confidence is a concern. He has made comments that his "confidant" helps him through things. Shows him how to not get to down. Great he is getting help, but concerning that it is enough of a problem that he feels he needs help. I know lots of athletes do this, but given his collapse last night...it will just be something to watch. Hopefully he bounces back next game and plays lights out football.
Flynnished

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text> lok at our schedule. all of the sudden all those teams that 'i" felt we had no chance against don't look so bad after all. not because we've gotten better but because they've all been struggling here and there for the most part.!!
Week 10 @ New York Giants...if they lose this one then someone needs to be fired....

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#20 Oct 14, 2013
Flynnished wrote:
Pryor had a Flynn type game...but unlike Flynn, those don't occur EVERY week...
quit defending him!(lol), he was worse than flynn! he has a season to prove himself cause, he's doing the same as when he started. exciting to watch? yes. flashy? yes, a runner? yes, completing machine? no, "good decision maker?" no, throws good on the run? no, throws good while his feet are planted on the ground in the pocket without running all over the place? yes! good scrambler in the pocket? yes. quick release? no.
all those no answers, pryor, can be. he showed it in one game. he just doesn't seem to shake off the decision on when to throw the ball. he hangs on to it too long. how many sacks now? how many int's in 5 games?/. i still prefer pryor as our starting (qb). but after the bye, those things have to change. we can say well, the (O)is awful, i understand, but that's when a good (qb) looks good even if we lose the game. then, most all the blame can go to the (O). im glad this happened the way it did. it's a wake up call. he seems pretty tough though?!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#21 Oct 14, 2013
PRYOR, say's we're, "they're" going to the playoffs!
RAIDERS of 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pats out to make noise on the road 5 hr BeliChickenChoker 9
New England Patriots: Under-the-Radar Performer... 5 hr BeliChickenChoker 12
NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots 7 hr Laughing Bear Fan 6
Why the Chiefs will beat the Patriots on MNF Mon Laughing Bear Fan 10
Andy Reid is changing the Kansas City Chiefs of... Sep 26 Injunfarts 2
Chiefs on Twitter: We're Taking the Noise Recor... Sep 26 Injunfarts 2
Ball security will be key for New England Patri... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 4

Kansas City Chiefs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE