Worst-Case Scenario for the Pittsburgh Steelers: The Todd Haley Experiment Fails

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

If Todd Haley's presence on the Steelers' coaching staff does more harm than good, it's going to be a long, difficult season.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 28, 2012
gregory l steel fan

Orange, NJ

#1 May 24, 2012
listen these are to grown ass men coming together under a fresh new start to a offensethat needs to get back to a smashmouth type of football they have the pieces a big back and speed with batch,and rainey and a healthy mendenhall when he returns.so lets have agood understanding that it can play in the steelers favor were teams in there divionhave to get use to the steelers return to smashmouth were they can use effective play action an change of pace type runningbacks we have.and please dont forget the to minute offense big ben will have plenty of time to throw to our outstanding RECIVERS

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 May 26, 2012
gregory l steel fan wrote:
listen these are to grown ass men coming together under a fresh new start to a offensethat needs to get back to a smashmouth type of football they have the pieces a big back and speed with batch,and rainey and a healthy mendenhall when he returns.so lets have agood understanding that it can play in the steelers favor were teams in there divionhave to get use to the steelers return to smashmouth were they can use effective play action an change of pace type runningbacks we have.and please dont forget the to minute offense big ben will have plenty of time to throw to our outstanding RECIVERS
Yeah and a coach that wears panties...I think Tomlin has his own line of women's under wear hehehe!!
Chiefs1

Charleston, WV

#3 May 28, 2012
Steeler fan

After Hines Ward was fired from I heard he put in an application at one of those places that sell those greasy sandwiches you imbeciles are so famous for and he didn't get the job. I also heard that before Big Ben got married his wife "to be" had to have her parents sign a waiver due to her age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Chiefs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zimmer names Matt Cassel as Vikings starting QB Aug 26 Spielman 3
Chiefs Show Promise, Weakness In Preseason Opener Aug 25 The Fat Indian 3
Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... Aug 23 adriana 1
After Chiefs, Cassel turned career around Aug 22 KC Masterpieceofcrap 2
NFL Preseason 2014: 5 Bold Predictions For Minn... Aug 20 Spielman 4
Trends and Averages: 2013 Chiefs Wide Receivers Aug 19 Frank Pharts 2
Jamaal Charles Will Be Another Huge Part Of The... Aug 11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000