Jones-Drew, Will Hill show why Twitte...

Jones-Drew, Will Hill show why Twitter is evil

There are 8 comments on the OrlandoSentinel.com - Sports story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Jones-Drew, Will Hill show why Twitter is evil. In it, OrlandoSentinel.com - Sports reports that:

Maurice Jones-Drew created a stir with his Twitter tweet about Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and Urban Meyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OrlandoSentinel.com - Sports.

Atl Gator

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2011
Lol social networking is great its the athletes that are idiots.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#2 Jan 28, 2011
"Maureen" jones-drew is a no class attention seeking egotistical little Organ Grinder dancing monkey.

he is insecure about his size, his talent and his lack of being a big name "star".

he has constantly taken cheap shots at others that are more successful than he is.

His mouth is much larger than his talent or playing ability.

He spends every post season sitting on the couch sulking and watching more successful players and teams on TV.

he's jealous of others that have gotten national attention and endorsements while he does commericals for local mom and pop stores.......

grow up "Maureen" and put in a whole season before you criticize others playing for a Conference Championship.
no name

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Man jones drew would have had to have been carted off the field! He plays hard enough to call a jerk like jay cutler out! And will hill he was just lettin everybody know how fun white girls are! Will "the thrill" Hill finaly let everyone see how he got his nick name and I got both of their backs!!!!!

“DIFFERNT-ER”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 28, 2011
no name wrote:
Man jones drew would have had to have been carted off the field!
Then where was he those last two regular season games in which if he would've played we potentially would've gotten a playoff bid.
no name

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2011
xSavemeAmericanDragonx wrote:
<quoted text>Then where was he those last two regular season games in which if he would've played we potentially would've gotten a playoff bid.

Yea true! I guess that is kinda funny haha!
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#6 Jan 28, 2011
xSavemeAmericanDragonx wrote:
<quoted text>Then where was he those last two regular season games in which if he would've played we potentially would've gotten a playoff bid.
Exactly....Maureen jones-drew bailed out on the team and the fans. He wouldn't finish out the season. I suppose standing around on the sidelines Twittering is easier than playing the last 2 games.

Cutler lead his team to the Championship Game.
Maureen lead his team to the post season couch.

he still hasn't had the sense to apologize to Cutler and the City of Jacksonville for being an immature fool. All he said was he was sorry people got mad about it.
Atl Gator

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2011
MJD screwed up on this one, he's my favorite player on my favorite team. I was pissed when he shut it down with the playoffs on the line then had the nerve to talk s***. He should've kept his mouth shut. Will hill also showed us how fun weed is lol.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#8 Feb 1, 2011
Atl Gator wrote:
MJD screwed up on this one, he's my favorite player on my favorite team. I was pissed when he shut it down with the playoffs on the line then had the nerve to talk s***. He should've kept his mouth shut. Will hill also showed us how fun weed is lol.
I have a feeling that the new Florida head coach is going to be tested by a few players to see if they can get the Florida program to be as lenient the FSU program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers get permission to interview Tom Coughlin,... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Suspended Jaguar Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Jaguars break Colts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Mularkey plans to stay course with struggling T... (Nov '15) Nov '15 All Titans Fans 1
Predicted to win! (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Jaguars-Buccaneers Capsule (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Jags 2015 draft (May '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web