Jerry Jones has few options to fix 1-...

Jerry Jones has few options to fix 1-6 Cowboys

There are 34 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Jerry Jones has few options to fix 1-6 Cowboys. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

This Oct. 31, 2010, file photo shows Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones before an NFL football game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, in Dallas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cowboy_

United States

#24 Nov 8, 2010
I am no where close to being related to wade Phillips.I'm just an ordinary cowboy fan. If you are not a cowboy fan or could care less about them, why bother taking the time on reading an article based on the cowboys.and when I say "we" I mean TRUE cowboy fans. Miracles happen, so cowboys be that miracle.
R U Smiling wrote:
<quoted txt>Are you related to Wade?
You can do it...? WHAT, pray tell can they do?
We believe in you...? Who is WE?
The Dallas Duds are a real riot... they bring tears of joy to America.
America's Team for laughs.... and you get to see a real-life Spectre every game(Jerry Jones) as a bonus!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#25 Nov 8, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
He jinxed this team when he brought in Wade Phillips
Ditto!

Coach Cowher has a nice ring to it!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#26 Nov 8, 2010
Or maybe even Coach Gruden!
No you are not

United States

#27 Nov 8, 2010
You So Smart wrote:
Fire Bum Phillips.
It's Wade Phillips not Bum Phillips you twit. What Jones needs to do is sell the team to an owner that will let his coach's coach. Jimmy where are you?
Kinda

United States

#28 Nov 8, 2010
cowboy_ wrote:
I am no where close to being related to wade Phillips.I'm just an ordinary cowboy fan. If you are not a cowboy fan or could care less about them, why bother taking the time on reading an article based on the cowboys.and when I say "we" I mean TRUE cowboy fans. Miracles happen, so cowboys be that miracle.<quoted text>
If you are looking for a miracle then lets hope it is that Jerry gets out of football. In't he originally from Oklahome or is that just wishful thinking on my part?
Aw shucks

United States

#29 Nov 8, 2010
Cowboy_ wrote:
If you are going to post a comment, at least make it worth reading. I do not think Wade Phillips is the ONLY one to blame for the Cowboys poor performance. The players need to step up and play to their potential. The only player I see hope in is number 88. The players look like they do not even want to be out there to win. When a key player gets hurt, it is up to the team to step up and play just as hard in order to be successful. There might not be hope for a Superbowl this season, but there is still hope to crawl out of this deep hole and begin to win. You can do it Cowboys, we believe in you. <3
Not enough time for crawling cowboy. Go for the Texans and hope for better times next year (fire Jerry)!

“Live Free or Die Trying”

Since: Feb 09

Las Cruces

#30 Nov 8, 2010
They could try dressing out the cheerleaders. They may not win any games, but the locker room interviews after the game would be interesting.
George

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#31 Nov 8, 2010
No you are not wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Wade Phillips not Bum Phillips you twit. What Jones needs to do is sell the team to an owner that will let his coach's coach. Jimmy where are you?
Well. I see Bum II joined Bum I in the ranks of the unemployed.

I agree Jerry Jones AKA Schmeegel is the issue. Unless there is someone out there with a golden goose, gonna be kind of hard to pry the franchise from his liver-spotted fingers.

It sucks when bad things happen to good people.

Later on, Bum.
R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#32 Nov 8, 2010
cowboy_ wrote:
I am no where close to being related to wade Phillips.I'm just an ordinary cowboy fan. If you are not a cowboy fan or could care less about them, why bother taking the time on reading an article based on the cowboys.and when I say "we" I mean TRUE cowboy fans. Miracles happen, so cowboys be that miracle.<quoted text>
You are a VERY funny cowboy...LOL
I hope you aren't holding your breath for that miracle... you'll end up on life support(along with Jokstrap Jones and RoHomo), dude!
R U Sniffing

United States

#33 Nov 8, 2010
My jock strap again.
Funny

United States

#34 Nov 9, 2010
Hire Mike Leach.....it is time to get a real coach to lead the Cowboys instead of a puppet that Jerry Jones can control from the pressbox.

Also, send a clear message to the Cowboy players there will be no more pussyfooting and if they don't produce, they too will be replaced.
R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#35 Nov 9, 2010
Why don't the local(D-FW area) fans organize a "blanket party" for Jokstrap Jones?
Then the team can do their thing for at least 3 or 4 weeks without his stupid skybox coaching.
At least that will allow them to play at their best(???) and then NO ONE will have an excuse if they are still bouncing around on the bottom.
Chuck

Miami, FL

#36 Nov 10, 2010
As someone has stated, Jerry Jones is the problem as GM.........His ego and true lack of knowledge are the problem.
Hire the right personnel and don't interfere and you will see positive results.
Jones is like the kid who owns the football who says "If I can't be quarterback we're not playing."
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#37 Nov 10, 2010
He also farts around 12 times a day. But he will never beat my record of 37.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray Lewis defends kneeling with Ravens in Londo... Sep 27 VikingPhart 2
News About 2 dozen NFL players kneel for national an... Sep 26 Viking Phartt 9
News Bye, bye Bortles? Jaguars open up quarterback c... Aug '17 HavingPhartx 4
News Jaguars' Bortles striving to 'change narrative'... May '17 Striving phartt 2
News Jaguars owner Shad Khan frustrated, wants 'brea... (Mar '17) Mar '17 WantsPhartx 2
News Texans urged to stay in room, not eat room serv... (Nov '16) Feb '17 Big Fat Phart 2
News 49ers get permission to interview Tom Coughlin,... (Jan '16) Feb '17 Grantecpharts 3
More from around the web