Oakland Raiders: Grading the Week 7 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars

Oct 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inside Bay Area

Another week, another awful decision leading to an interception by quarterback Carson Palmer.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2012

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

It's just really hard to get excited about any game until it's over and we've won. I mean, we took it to undefeated Atlanta last week and almost won, but then this week we played a team with about the same record as us and won by the same margin we were defeated by a week ago by the top team in the league. Now we head to KC where the record never matters, it's always a dog fight.

Personally I like defeating the teams that are on the winning end of head to head records against us especially in times when they are struggling.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

i think we are picking up momentum. a close game vs atlanta and a sh.tty win vs jags but a good second half. i believe over all, RAIDERS just had a bad day the first half with everything going wrong for them. jags(D) was all over our (wr's), palmer was not completing, and he was being preasured constantly. definetely couldn't get the running game going! our (D) was doing all the work. the second half palmer called the shots with a "no huddle" and it changed the course of the game. i believe d allen will tweek the game on running plays and if necessary, we will run the no huddle 'AGAIN"! RAIDERS gotta be crazy not to blitz brady quinn on a regular basis. it's difficult going into the red sea and win but we have had the upper hand lately and hope that it continues that way. im feeling good about this game. not because the cheifs are struggling, but because i believe we turned it up a half notch.
RAIDERS 20
cheifs 13

RAIDERS 2012!!!
Knaoo Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Plus it helped when MJD and Gabbert went out...that was the momentum...
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Knaoo..moonshine...
Emeril Lagasse

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
im feeling good about this game. not because the cheifs are struggling, but because i believe we turned it up a half notch.
RAIDERS 20
cheifs 13
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Beating the Jags? Thats turning it up to notches unknown for the Silver and Bleak
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Emeril Lagasse wrote:
<quoted text>Beating the Jags? Thats turning it up to notches unknown for the Silver and Bleak
Did you get my MJD/Gabbert sarcasm...lol....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Gabbert
What a POS
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Gabbert
What a POS
That entire roster is full of clowns...MJD will be jumping ship next season...if his vag isnt injured...

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

gentlemen, tell me you guys don't think the RAIDERS will win this sunday? kc's, brady quinn (q-backing?) thats like playing without a (qb)!!!. RAIDERS have been playing without an (OC)? BUT? almost beat atlanta. AND? almost lost to the jags! but didn't!
THAT, should be enough to get players all excited about playing a 1-5 team. and now?, we're in contention to stay alive in the afc west! PLUS?(LOL), d allen and c palmer will now be calling plays? THERE!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

gentlemen, tell me you guys don't think the RAIDERS will win this sunday? kc's, brady quinn (q-backing?) thats like playing without a (qb)!!!. RAIDERS have been playing without an (OC)? BUT? almost beat atlanta. AND? almost lost to the jags! but didn't!
THAT, should be enough to get players all excited about playing a 1-5 team. and now?, we're in contention to stay alive in the afc west! PLUS?(LOL), d allen and c palmer will now be calling plays? THERE!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Best news of all is Quinn will be distracting the Raiders D-Linemen with his "downward dog" pose
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

gentlemen, tell me you guys don't think the RAIDERS will win this sunday?
RM...that is a sucker bet...

Even with a sorry Knapp, if this team loses to the likes of Quinn, my official Fire Knapp he sucks thread will start...

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Knapp Time wrote:
<quoted text>
RM...that is a sucker bet...
Even with a sorry Knapp, if this team loses to the likes of Quinn, my official Fire Knapp he sucks thread will start...
i'm in!(LOL), and so is probably 95% of the RAIDER nation!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Freddy

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

RAIDERS 2012!!!
It seems to me that KC and Raiders games are always close regardless of the standings or who is the QB. KC/Raider games have not been kind to McFadden in the injury department. I would like to see Knapp pass first, not force McFadden, get an early lead and make KC catch-up (get them out of their running game).
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Woo Hoo
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

KC is the most disfunctional...I mean the second most disfunctional (Jets 1) in the NFL....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Both KC and the JETS put the Func in disfunctional
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Is Romeo losing weight....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••