Vick accounts for 4 TDs, Eagles rout Jags 28-3

Full story: Public Opinion

Michael Vick sparked a rally against Green Bay, dismantled Detroit and picked apart Jacksonville.
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BizeeD

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Good for Michael Vick! What an overcomer. Keep up the good work!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Mr.Vick is rubbing the haters faces in his ass right now...

We love you Mr.Vick
dog killer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Hide your pets - Mike "DOG KILLER" Vick is in town.
Whatever

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't understand how you can stand behind someone who lied and lied and lied and lied about the dog fighting? A real role model for kids there. Quite frankley I don't care if he's the starter or not as long as he's good.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever wrote:
I don't understand how you can stand behind someone who lied and lied and lied and lied about the dog fighting? A real role model for kids there. Quite frankley I don't care if he's the starter or not as long as he's good.
Do you mean the same way Bush lied and lied and lied and lied, and killed numbers of soldiers, he wasn't a real role model for this country was he.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Whatever wrote:
I don't understand how you can stand behind someone who lied and lied and lied and lied about the dog fighting? A real role model for kids there. Quite frankley I don't care if he's the starter or not as long as he's good.
You would do the same thing if facing prison time...it's not just him.Sure he made a mistake in fighting dogs,but he done his time!
Everyone deserves a second chance in life,Im sure you would ask the same.
Whatever

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do the same thing if facing prison time...it's not just him.Sure he made a mistake in fighting dogs,but he done his time!
Everyone deserves a second chance in life,Im sure you would ask the same.
He did his time and cried; all the while knowing what he was doing was wrong and made himself look like an a/s/s. If you were fired because you charged with a felony, would your employer hire you back? I know mine wouldn't.....

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It helps too that David Garrard sucks.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>He did his time and cried; all the while knowing what he was doing was wrong and made himself look like an a/s/s. If you were fired because you charged with a felony, would your employer hire you back? I know mine wouldn't.....
I dont remember seeing him crying but if you say he did it must be true <sarcasm>

What you dont understand is Vicks job is unlike yours and mine...he was brought in for revenue,people pay to see him.

Do people pay to see you ?
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 30, 2010
 
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont remember seeing him crying but if you say he did it must be true <sarcasm>
What you dont understand is Vicks job is unlike yours and mine...he was brought in for revenue,people pay to see him.
Do people pay to see you ?
NO, absolutely not

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont remember seeing him crying but if you say he did it must be true <sarcasm>
What you dont understand is Vicks job is unlike yours and mine...he was brought in for revenue,people pay to see him.
Do people pay to see you ?
Well said - if you don't like Vick, then don't buy his jerseys and spend $500 to see him play.
dog killer

Franklin, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said - if you don't like Vick, then don't buy his jerseys and spend $500 to see him play.
...I wouldn't spend a penny for an NFL jersey, let alone Mike Dogkiller
WheresDaBacon

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vick is The Man!!!!
He is the best thing 2 happen 2 the Eagles.
We are Talkin footBall, not Dog fighting.

Go shoot ur bow, And Clean ur Guns, Bambi Killin Season Is Almost here!
Wonder if any of those soccer players ever went to a bull fight????
up north

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

You can take somebody out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of somebody. Signed Mike the dog killer.
Whatever

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont remember seeing him crying but if you say he did it must be true <sarcasm>
What you dont understand is Vicks job is unlike yours and mine...he was brought in for revenue,people pay to see him.
Do people pay to see you ?
HOw's this for sarcasm??? http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story...

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

***WARNING***

The above link is a virus

***WARNING***

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>HOw's this for sarcasm??? http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story...
Remember when Donte Stallworth KILLED that guy? And he went to jail for 30 DAYS???

The worst thing about that situation was that Stallworth, in interviews, didn't even seem to care. Like, he killed someone... and didn't go out there all sincere, apologizing, giving his condolences to the family. Nope, he's like "Bad stuff happens, yo."

Doesn't the NFL have a PR person that can sit down with these guys and least tell them how to pretend to care? At the VERY least. I mean, you see celebrities pretending to care all the time. It's all big act. But apparently NFL players are so unbelievably, unflinchingly stupid, that they don't understand why they can KILL a guy, not care and then still have people mad at them.

Then you get this over-the-top bit of malarkey.... it's unbelievable. Baseball players don't act like this.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 30, 2010
 
triple6vamp wrote:
***WARNING***
The above link is a virus
***WARNING***
It is not.
Jim Evans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>HOw's this for sarcasm??? http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story...
Well Vick went on to say WHY he cried and it wasn't because he was sorry for his actions torturing dogs. He was crying because he was in jail
ohyea

Waynesboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said - if you don't like Vick, then don't buy his jerseys and spend $500 to see him play.
I sure won't, second chance or not, he's a pathetic excuse for a human.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••